少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shortened up the darn T-T song. They took out Yuri's, Hyoyeon's and Jessica's verses (but she had another one towards the end). Guess they had to take one for the team. Music Core will be Music Core, actually even Solbi said she missed the girls. Haha looks like everyone misses them being around at broadcast stations ^^ No worries Taeng & Yuri tomorrow at SBS Gayo. Hopefully for SNSD's new title song we hear some Hyoyul rap though .. aish I really want that T-T.

On a side note, tonight's performance was like 02134921342134 times better than last night. They looked better and sounded better, minus Sica's weird weak mic. But much much better effort.

Guest &anita_*

omgsh i missed the performance by like a minute T___T stupid lagging. anyways, so glad that Taeyeon looked better today! I really just hope shes getting sleep..

and icetea (cathy? ^^) thanks for sharing that cute Seungri moment! ahah that is so cute :) seems like everyone misses the girls~

anyways, im hoping sosiz has the performance up soon keke~ theyre always fast!

edit; V holy crud o_O that person uploaded fast! though it is pretty out of sync :/ but thanks for sharing! they all look so prettty <3 and loving Taengoos hair!

Guest Lishathestain

HQ pics of Taengoo ^_^

12692849yw2.jpg

17303759do4.jpg

c;as tagged.

edit___Fany sounded out of breath in the end :sweatingbullets: but overall their voices sounded better today.

i do like the outfit from yesterday's performance more lol, i only like JeNy's outfit from today's performance.

but they still looks so pretty! *still upset they only performed 1 song* -_-

Anita, it's on Sosiz already xP

Guest melody9.

haha yeh the outfits from yesterday were a lot better. the outfits today seems.....

like they were um... reminded me of like mis-treated princesses from story books ahaha XD

HQ pics of Taengoo ^_^

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7848/12692849yw2.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6918/17303759do4.jpg

c;as tagged.

edit___Fany sounded out of breath in the end :sweatingbullets: but overall their voices sounded better today.

i do like the outfit from yesterday's performance more lol, i only like JeNy's outfit from today's performance.

but they still looks so pretty! *still upset they only performed 1 song* -_-

Anita, it's on Sosiz already xP

what performance was this? I'm kinda blur right now :P

taegoo being sexy

LOL

at first, i thought the kissing you pictures from music core was quite long ago cause Yoona is in it while Jessica's hair was being tied up but after looking at it properly, i realised that its recent. :P

glad to see Yoona performing with them after soooooooo long :)

hope to see more performance with everyone together

Guest Mira004

the perf was soo short

haish

aniways

im reupping my GEE for taeng and yoong

the previous ones were alil darker..

geeyoonga.jpg

geeyoonga02.jpg

geetaengoo.jpg

geetaengoo02.jpg

geehyo.jpg

geehyo02pg.jpg

geesunny.jpg

geesunny02.jpg

geeyul.jpg

geeyul02.jpg

geeseo.jpg

geeseo02.jpg

geefany02.jpg

geefany.jpg

geesy.jpg

geesy02.jpg

i know they suck aniways.but sharing thm aniways

and some icons tat i made

which arent so ice but watever..

taengoo-1.jpg

^ tae smiled..i died

sica.jpg

sooA.jpg

^ young and sooyoung

hoho SOOyoung?

taeny.jpg

because i know ppl love taeny

sunhyun.jpg

sunny is so short..hoho

hyoyul.jpg

hyoyul?..

Guest Allison

^ & Awhhh! The one with Sunny and Seohyun.

Sunny's so tiny compared to maknae xD

HD version :lol:

[720P] Girls Generation - Kissing You(Dec 27, 2008)

CREDIT:CodeAnalysis@YT

<3 Thank you. + Thanks to everyone else who posted links/pictures. Greatly appreciated.

The only thing I hated about this performance was the fact that is was shortened .___.

But other than that, today's performance was SOOOOOOO much better than yesterday's.

Guest DoraTae

WoW!! The pages here went toooooo fast^^"

First, at Buttons perf. Taeng looked really tired, she hardly smiled but we all know she has so buzy schedule now!!

but i still considered this perf was good not the best one but it's good^^ Fighting Umma!!

Kissing you...baby!! all 9 are awesome as always

The today perf is better than yesterday's

and i miss them too^^"

Thanks for sharing all the stuff!!

Archived