少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Mira004

ok so i really miss the girls..

and i have a qns i wanna ask

since i miss the girls and i keep looking back at old perfs an shows with them of course

my fav song tat they perfed is GOT,MyName and of course BEGINNING!

Got and My Name was SOO hot..

such a sexy concept

and beginning is my all time favourite, the perf was so..flowish and pretty

i love it..

What song do you seriously want to see the girls perform again or perform for the first time?

ps, when i say "seriously" i mean like really miss them ..ahhaha dun get wrong idea kk?..hehe

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx Miya~!!

lurv you..

She seems so calm singing it!!

calm? not really.

as what I said in Soshified:

It seems like she is holding a problem. She looks like she wants to cry.

And it seems that she's not only singing with emotions for the song,

but also thinking about something and she's distracted, maybe with the ear piece.

But she's amazing that she give a great performance!

does anyone know if SNSD has a comm on livejournal ??

'cause I want to start one, but I dont know if they already have one..

first LiveJournal community of SNSD:

http://community.livejournal.com/sonyuhshidae/

fanworks alone:

http://community.livejournal.com/soshipops/

SNSD Fics:

http://community.livejournal.com/snsd_fics/

but you can start if you want. And I would love to see an exclusive SNSD community in LJ.

What song do you seriously want to see the girls perform again or perform for the first time?

Perform Again: ITNW and/or ITNW Remix

Why? I seriously don't get tired watching them perform ITNW because it showcases more of the girls. I mean, the choreography wasn't easy but the girls are able to sing well LIVE.

Perform for the first time: Day By Day

Why? I just love the song even though only Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany & Seohyun sang the song. I would love to see them perform it with all 9 ^^

Guest Lishathestain

does anyone know if SNSD has a comm on livejournal ??

'cause I want to start one, but I dont know if they already have one..

yeah there's one here, but it's not really active sadly :( and the posts are mostly fanworks (icons/fics).

perform again - ITNW remix or not. i just really miss the song :D AND Complete. I love that song so bad. i want like a HQ vid from SM Town :tears:

first time - either Day by Day or Haptic Motion lol. but Haptic is too short xP oh and if it's a solo, i wanna see Sunny perform Finally Now :)

Guest Mellerz

i guess you can say i'm late on this

MBC FM4U Family Day 081201

7295w6.gif

Cold Tae Tae ? LOL

166x79f.gif

I bet Tae can pop just as good as Hyo ;)

nn35eq.gif

weird things like this makes me smile =)

14ippnq.gif

WHOA, seductive Taeyeon ? XD

263dlj5.gif

doing Kissing You with a pen now ?

2aakb3l.gif

" Do, Do, Do, Do, Do, Do ... "

6hrmz8.gif

too much aegyo for one chick LOL

14xxy1.gif

" ... han yojachingool yaksokhae "

C h i n C h i n 0 8 1 2 0 3

rkbrjs.gif

i love taeyeon's random side =D

mj07qo.gif

earth to taeyeon ... anybody home?

2h4ba4z.gif

that's how she practices smiling LOL

vdio0o.gif

i love her smile after the ...

weird facial expression

eq47ec.gif

hmm, anybody else suddenly hungry ?

343sq5z.gif

here she goes lipsyncing again XD

qntpgj.gif

haha, this is really the cutest <3

zl5aop.gif

my favorite out of the bunch LOL

aey4v5.gif

she began to look alien-like, kekeke

16ad3d5.gif

she can do w.e to make me laugh =D

6iqx4g.gif

they both can do w.e to make me laugh XD

dd1j5l.gif

aw, little Baby Tae Tae <3

33ygaah.jpg25hfk8p.jpg

♥ from Baby Tae Tae to Alien Tae Tae

more HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

Guest Kikyo91

Tae's look was so beautiful in Music Bank!<3

but she seemed sad .... probably she is tired! she works very hard!

Perform Again: My Name

I love their last performance of this song <3 their concept "sexy" was wonderful, they were beautiful!

And I would a LIVE of this song <3

Perform for the first time: Tears

This song struck me so much. Is one of my favorite songs in their First Album <3

The harmony between their voices is perfect and I cried very much when I heard this for the first time .. ç_ç

Guest luumanhgirl

Tae looked nervous in CYHM perf because her ear phone didn't work.So she couldn't hear the music to sing.She nearly cried.She didn't wave or smile with fans.But I think it was a good perf,she sang very well.She looked like an angel with her white outfit.Tae jjang..

I also love GOT+My name perf and ITNW remix,they danced so hot and sexy.

Guest Miwa_Chan

I just saw Taeyeon's performance. It wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. She looked upset, I don't know if that was entirely because of the ear piece malfunctioning but she didn't seem happy. We all know unhappy she can get when the audios not working during her songs. Or well, it seems that if the audio is not working right while she's singing, it really bothers her and it usually shows with her expressions. Or maybe she's upset because of something else, though I hope not, she seems to be more cheery lately (on recent chinchin at least) so I hope she's not as depressed/gloomy as she seemed in her past diary entries. I also hope that she's finally getting a bit more sleep but she still looks so tired. Aigoo Taeyeon...

Okay well, here's a pretty pic of Sooyoung

dnioat.jpg

credit: sosiz

her bangs like that look so much better <3

Guest zahieyjunki

calm? not really.

as what I said in Soshified:

It seems like she is holding a problem. She looks like she wants to cry.

And it seems that she's not only singing with emotions for the song,

but also thinking about something and she's distracted, maybe with the ear piece.

But she's amazing that she give a great performance!

Yeay, but I think she can hold it very well..

She did a good job in it..

pretty well..

thnx mellerz for the gifs..

the fist one is so chicky..

she so cold!!

the one that she act like a cat is truly cutest!!

Kikyo91 , I think the one that u meant it was at Music Core not Music Bank..

hihi~

its ok!!

Guest lolly88

Perform Again:GOT and My Name

Why? I want them to sing live for that song, i want to hear how they sound like live singing this kind

of genre

Perform for the first time: Hepatic song and Little Boat(If i got the name correctly)

Why? Hepatic song as its popular and vocals wise TaeYeon shines

also the tune is very upbeat

Little Boat as i like their harmonization in it ,its sweet and cute but mostly for their harmonization

Guest ningmeng

PERFORM AGAIN: ITNW remix. i cant get enough of it. seriously. I find it a pity that they dont promote them during big events alr. that song just hype up the crowd :D

PERFORM FOR THE FIRST TIME: any song even though its not theirs. i dun mind special stages. i love to see interaction between the girls and other artists (:

does ay soshi members of cys (etc) ??

& if they do, could I have the links ^^*

i dun think they have any. it is said that the girls have to close them in order to prevent troubles.

yuri has her tossi blog tho.

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol luv the gift of her being pushed by kangin lol :) so cute <3

and wow yuri's gifts were amazing lol ty soshi fans for giving her a great bday !!! :)

Tae Yeon's performance was overall good except the fact that her earpeice was falling off :( o well still good

Taengoo and Yuri playing with adult stuff haha. Korean boyfans were all like blushing over that part :sweatingbullets: Taeng said her favorite expression "GoongDiPangPang" (Smack Smack Butt). She says this a lot on ChinChin. You know about her butt fetish~

Also there's some inside jokes about the credit card the girls used. It's the SM company credit card. The girls can use it freely for official business expenses only. That't why Sunny mentioned that the "receipt is the life of credit card". But people try to trick out with it LOL~ Our girls are honest so they dont do such things but some other celebrities use it to go drinking... that's why there are jokes about it

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/i...g/taetights.jpg

Oh really? Didn't know the artists used the card's company... I didn't get what Sunny said ^ about the receipt at this moment. I really thought Tae was paying $100 worth of christmas' decorations haha xD

FGep8 is definitely one of my favorite episodes

lots of funny moments in the Candy girls team

naughty Taengoo...Sica and Sunny kept laughing together lol

i also love the Syoung and Fany moments

i bet those two spazz the most when they talk about boys lol

Yeah, the Candy Girl team was kinda hyper... lol

If you pay attention when Yuri & Taeyeon are choosing some things in the christmas shop, you can still hear Jess and Sunny giggling in the back :P Taeyeon playing with the 'adult stuff', why am I not that suprised? ahaha as she said herself, she's gonna be called 'weird kid' now instead of 'little kid' xDD

Sooyoung and Fany appears much more closer to me now than before.

Maybe since last week + today ep. when they were at this VOS' singer house.

Like when Tiffany said sth like 'you have to take advantage of these positions' (since Sooyoung was so shy towards him)

LOL Tiffany :lol: I agree, they must be the ones who spazz the most about that :D

Btw, remember how in last week's preview we saw Hyo crying? that didn't happen right... or maybe it's for next week ._.

Thanks everyone for sharing all those soshi goodies! The fan accounts were so cute.

Yoona must've been so excited and happy to be with her unnies, especially for that occasion,

guess that's why she sounded hyper, along with Jess xD

Yuri is still a kid at heart, that's what everyone says haha.. the mickey part at the end made me laugh.

I'm late but still, happy 20th birthday to our black pearl!

Hyoyeon @ Star King Preview

you only see a little bit of hyoyeon

thanks for the link.:)

i see her! She's dancing with the woman who was said to be like "Lee Hyori"... and she also got to showcase some of her powerful moments.xDD.

im really late.i just watched FG Episode 8..but haha it totally made my day.It's really my favourite epiosde till now.

i enjoyed Fany and Sooyoung were like fangirling over the part where Fany confessed in 12th grade.Girls are always like that...:lol:

fanysooyoung.jpg

fanysooyoung2.jpg

and Sica's expression at the back pleading the storekeeper to discount it to 190 dollars.

sicaexpression.jpg

sicaexpression2.jpg

sunnysica.jpg

^ I've honestly never seen Sica's mouth opened this wide before.:lol: So cute duh.xD.

sunnysica2.jpg

^ It was so cute when she kept saying "Mine..mine..mine"

Im really glad this episode got to show Sica's warm side.haha and had a really good laugh with all the other parts too.

I hope the proposal goes really well.

Archived