少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest agnesia60

AMAZING Job by taeyeon.......hah.....I just love to hear her live....never fail to move me......especially when she hits the high notes.........nothing will stop taeyeon...hee....not even a faulty earpiece.....taeyeon fighting!!!!!!!!How i wish taeyeon will get a NO 1 for this song......

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Yuri Birthday Party News~

Thanks for sharing.

That is really cute <3 I suprised YoonA showed up even though she' s still filming for her drama. Too bad Taeyeon couldn't come.

But i'm glad everyone had fun. January sounds very close now haha. Can't wait for the album <3

Yuri's Birthday Gifts from Sosiz

Sosiz are really sweet <3 And yes, the girls love using the gifts fans give to them. That's what I like about them. And the gifts are not expensive such as watches or rings - it's just normal gifts that a friend could give :) Soshi fans are the sweetest <3

Guest zahieyjunki

Long spazz here~ :)

So the party just ended and here are some initial reports.

Yesterday fans were given two hours to apply by email to attend the party. The spots filled up in two seconds. The party was held at SM's practice hall. It lasted for around 20 mins.

All the girls including Yoona showed up except Taeyeon(she had to do ChinChin). Fans got to sit very close to the girls!

Girls again hinted on 2nd Album in January! Tiffany kept saying "Album coming soon" and gestured number 1 with her finger.

Right before coming to the party they recorded a (possibly title) song for the new album.

Throught the party Yoona was very playful and Sica was laughing happy. Seohyun was quiet. Hyo and Sunny were in their own worlds playing. Yuri paired with Sooyoung and declared the "Soori" couple then Yoonsic followed.

Some lucky fan got to hug Yuri and acquired Yuri's hairband~

Hope for full reports and possible pics later on as fans return.

So sad Taeyeon were not joining the party!!!

but glad that Yoona with the girls..~

Lisha , the Yoona's pics that u posted is in what show?

ommo she look so pretty & chicky!!

thnx for the yuri birthday account!~

no pic at Yuri's birthday party? Why?

Soy ur so lucky getting the Gubne calendar!!!

I wish they sell the calendar normally..

There's a lot of present!!

Is Yuri already received all the present?

wonder she feels like..

Taeyeon at music core!!!

Is her song in top 10 or what?

I really hope she is..

She did a great job singing it live!!

^welcome to the thread ^^ you should post more next time because you may get warned for spamming

-------------------------------------------------

despite the peformance not being perfect..our leader still looked gorgeous as ever :)

1228550163h1kg8.jpg

1228550163h2wi9.jpg

1228550163h3xw1.jpg

1228550163h4td3.jpg

credits to 위태@sosiz

Guest plumblossoms

Taeyeon looks so pretty~ I'm going to go on YT to check out her performances...oh and was wondering what does the earphones do? The one Taeyeon is wearing? Soy I'm so jealous, I want a calendar...I might ask a relative if they could send me one~ ^^

^^Thank you Karen for the pictures. Taeng looks absolutely beautiful..her eyes look teary too.

^

랄랄라 - Girls' Generation+Yoon Sang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYBHd2wZlC8

cr: soshisubs

Thank you for the song link.I like this song. Really very Xmas'y. I almost can't recognize Hyo's voice until i did the elimination of the girls voices in the song one by one.lol.

new version of Elite CF =)

[081205] SNSD& 2PM Elite CF 30s

credit:myelite.co.kr

thanks! I love the part where the girls are spazzing when 2pm's doing the acrobatics. i find that part uber cute. ^^

thank youu! Im glad the girls enjoyed themselves in the party. But a bit sad that Maknae didnt speak much..though she's always been a quiet girl. i wish they could have done a video call to Taeng..that would be fun! :)

Thank you Miya and Eunice for the Can You Hear Me perf link. :)

Friends, I have a request. I gave the song "Into the New World" to my guy friend, and he really like it along with a few songs of another girlgroup. Well, I have no idea why he has some sudden interest in korean music. Anyway I want to make him a fan of SNSD, because we are really closed. Could you guys recommend me the best ITNW and GG perfs? Just the name of the show and the date would be totally fine, I can look for the files in clubbox myself. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

edit.. Thanks a lot for the quick responses. argh there're many already. I need to intentionally forget the girls' album in his car. ha ha ha.

I like SNSD's dance songs and some slow songs and I like the girls too, but I can't really catch up on their schedule unless they release the album. So I kind of loss in choosing the vids for my friend. ^_^

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx miya for the link..

It shows close up on Taeyeon's face..

It shows maybe a bit nervous..

Is it her first time singing this song at Music Core?

She only put on a simple makeup into her face which is very beautiful on her..

thnx for the pics..

Guest >ch-yo<

@niki18

not sure about which perf is the best but do let him watch the special perfs as well such as GOT&My Name

GGTS and FG will definitely let the girls capture his heart ^^

Taeng looks so sad in MCore..wonder what happened

she didn't even wave or smile at the end :\

she did a great job nevertheless

Guest zahieyjunki

niki18 I think this one may helps you..

Into The New World (REMIX) - SNSD

I think this is the best performance from the girls by this song..

plus,the remix one quite impressive too..

SNSD - Girls Generation at KBS Music Festival 2007

this is the best for me..

I don't know if you like it or not..

It's better if you search for urself at youtube!!

There's a lot you can get!!!

till then~

Edit!

Soonjung Manhwa spams!!

thnx Lisha !!

Sooyoung outfit is just simple but pretty!!!

Is it her first time singing this song at Music Core?

nope. She performed Can You Hear Me in Music Core before and Seohyun played the piano for her ^^

[HQ] TaeYeon & SeoHyun - Can You Hear Me @ Music Core 081101

Friends, I have a request. I gave the song "Into the New World" to my guy friend, and he really like it along with a few songs of another girlgroup. Well, I have no idea why he has some sudden interest in korean music. Anyway I want to make him a fan of SNSD, because we are really closed. Could you guys recommend me the best ITNW and GG perfs? Just the name of the show and the date would be totally fine, I can look for the files in clubbox myself. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

this is not a SNSD single performance but seems to be the summary of most of the perfs.

You might as well show it to your friend.

Let's Go Soshi!

Taeyeon on Music Core 12.06.08

o77gvt.jpg

2znpmad.jpg

2e2jm1s.jpg

30b1jiw.jpg

2iiy8af.jpg

oshc9t.jpg

29xvon7.jpg

whxsm9.jpg

credit: 태연♡윙@홍콩 @ sosiz

Guest part09box

Taeyeon looks so pretty~ I'm going to go on YT to check out her performances...oh and was wondering what does the earphones do? The one Taeyeon is wearing?...

When you sing on stage all the music, audience screaming, and hall echos make it impossible to hear anything correctly. Those earphones let the singer hear the music and her singing voice properly. These earphones and also microphones are often real trouble for SNSD as there are nine members and it's hard to get all the equipment working properly <_<

ITNW Best dancing peformances

All non-live ITNW performances are great since SNSD concentrates on dancing. These two however are considered best showcases of their dancing prowess. Unfortunately only LQ vids are available

• Mcountdown rehearsal fancam - before debut(seen in GGTS) -Video at MNCast (click X when you see webcompass)
  • Mcountdown ITNW Remix rehearsal fancam 070927 - Video at MNCast (click X when you see webcompass)

• For good quality vids just try any ITNW remix videos such as 070927(actual mcountdown debut stage) 071103 071108 etc

Great ITNW Live performances

Love Request - 071020

Music bank - 070826

Great GG Live Performances

Many great performances are from November 07

071109, 071116, 071125, 071202

You should also check out their special stage performances!

071011 Girls On Top + My Name

071229 No. 1

080704 Tell Me

080823 I Love You

080907 T.O.P.

Guest zahieyjunki

More Taeyeon caps!!!

thnx Miya~!!

lurv you..

She seems so calm singing it!!

Ouhh yeah, I remember it Seohyun playing piano along with Taeyeon..!!

thnx soshisub for uploading ep 8 FG!!!

and I found this one about YAMD cast at Free Time Show*!

I think you can find the rest of the part easily..

Yoona so pretty in that dress!!!~

Lee Seung Hwan Happily Ever After MV! (Pure Comic OST)

This is the theme song from the movie that Sooyoung starred in "Happily Ever After" !!

Edit~

SNSD & 2PM Elite cf the making

Its quite short but hope you guys can enjoy it!!

credits to zippomaru @ YT

Taeyeon looks so pretty~ I'm going to go on YT to check out her performances...oh and was wondering what does the earphones do? The one Taeyeon is wearing? Soy I'm so jealous, I want a calendar...I might ask a relative if they could send me one~ ^^

they help you hear the music properly and you can also hear yourself aswell.

but i find them troublesome sometimes they do help if there is alot of echo or noises especially if your in a huge group it helps you to hear your member better and know when to go in. but most of the time its to loud and gets you more of pitch of your singing solo.

Archived