少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest jingaling.
Episode 8 of FG is subbed and up on the SSF streaming site. The direct download to the HQ version is in the subs area ^^

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...ails&id=289

It's such a good episode

yay, thanks so much.

this episode was full of many cute moments ^^

i wonder why they didn't choose red&green for the xmas party.

& it seems like they'll sing 'saranghae' by kim gunmo next week for the proposal thing :]

34dkhlv.jpg

c;sosiz

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Haha Jessica is really warm, it just takes time for her to show the side to people.

I loved the newest episode. It was a very Girls Go to School-sque episode. I loved when they went to the supermarket. Reminds me of the old days. Haha Taeng was so cute stuffing herself and buying so much food. Very funny episode and very enjoyable. Everyone should watch it ASAP. The next episode looks super good as well.

Guest Lishathestain

i'm dl-ing right now :D can't wait til i get to watch it!

lol she looks so cute here

f004521749371ddda0bbaoi0.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

oh xx_emiliem_xx, i haven't seen those before! thanks xD

Guest part09box

Just got home from work and saw FG. It's a great episode the girls are so pretty and fun~ I see the sub is out already that's great for foreign fans!

Taengoo and Yuri playing with adult stuff haha. Korean boyfans were all like blushing over that part :sweatingbullets: Taeng said her favorite expression "GoongDiPangPang" (Smack Smack Butt). She says this a lot on ChinChin. You know about her butt fetish~

Also there's some inside jokes about the credit card the girls used. It's the SM company credit card. The girls can use it freely for official business expenses only. That't why Sunny mentioned that the "receipt is the life of credit card". But people try to trick out with it LOL~ Our girls are honest so they dont do such things but some other celebrities use it to go drinking... that's why there are jokes about it

taetights.jpg

Guest incomplete.

Hello everyone, I don't really post much here. Well there's just something I want to say. Soshisub, thank you so much! I've become attracted to the girls even more now after watching the show. It really shows another side of them to me. I remember how I felt when I watched GGTS long time ago and that was when I first learn about them. I think I really, really like them now. I don't know , but I've never considered myself a s♥ne before, but now I wanted to become one. Hope I will be welcome in the family as well. :) Thank you so much for everyone that contributed to this thread. :D I'm ma go watch their latest ep. one now.

v Lisa right? well I remember you too. XD oh yeah, but I don't really post there that much anymore. I'm just lurking around right now, but will probably will post more. :D I'm happy that you're happy too. XD

Guest Lishathestain

^hi i remember you :) lol i saw you a couple times @ Jessica's thread and here too right?

anyway, I'm so happy & glad you want to be a s♥ne now lol. i had a big smile reading your comment hahah!

omg, the latest episode is so good!!! Fany confessed to an oppa when she was in the 12th grade?! that's not that long ago xP lucky guy!

the way she talked about it w/ Sooyoung is so cute and it's so normal haha. it reminds me of us girls telling stories about our crushes rofl.

and Sica's "Pumpkin is for Halloween .. LOL" is so cute!

the photographer that went w/ the Candy Team is a hottie :lol: and they got free bread HAHAHA.

even Choi Hyunjoon said SNSD girls are his type ROFL and that made me smile for a whole 10 minutes. he has always been my fav from VOS. I bet Sooyong was extremely happy that day! :D

ok i really can't wait for the next epi.. the confession seems so.. :tears: i'm scared for the girl.

the Christmas party looks like it's gonna be fun!

part09box oooh thanks for the explanation there

ROFL taeyeon with her butt fetish LOL XD XD

incomplete hey hey there ^^

yes you are sooooo welcome to the family hehehe

glad that you like the gals more and more now^^

they just adorable hahaha who sometimes make mistakes too lol

lisa huh? what happen? what confession? from the way you said it sounds scary >_<

Guest &anita_*

wow quoting so many people right now -.-

Just got home from work and saw FG. It's a great episode the girls are so pretty and fun~ I see the sub is out already that's great for foreign fans!

Taengoo and Yuri playing with adult stuff haha. Korean boyfans were all like blushing over that part :sweatingbullets: Taeng said her favorite expression "GoongDiPangPang" (Smack Smack Butt). She says this a lot on ChinChin. You know about her butt fetish~

Also there's some inside jokes about the credit card the girls used. It's the SM company credit card. The girls can use it freely for official business expenses only. That't why Sunny mentioned that the "receipt is the life of credit card". But people try to trick out with it LOL~ Our girls are honest so they dont do such things but some other celebrities use it to go drinking... that's why there are jokes about it

omg i cracked up when i saw that part on FG, the one where they were playing with adult stuff lol! and then taeyeon smacked the butt..taeng and her butt fetish >_< man i just love the girls <3

Hello everyone, I don't really post much here. Well there's just something I want to say. Soshisub, thank you so much! I've become attracted to the girls even more now after watching the show. It really shows another side of them to me. I remember how I felt when I watched GGTS long time ago and that was when I first learn about them. I think I really, really like them now. I don't know , but I've never considered myself a s♥ne before, but now I wanted to become one. Hope I will be welcome in the family as well. :) Thank you so much for everyone that contributed to this thread. :D I'm ma go watch their latest ep. one now.

v Lisa right? well I remember you too. XD oh yeah, but I don't really post there that much anymore. I'm just lurking around right now, but will probably will post more. :D I'm happy that you're happy too. XD

welcome! im so glad you decided to become a s♥ne! and glad you started to like the girls more and more :)

^hi i remember you :) lol i saw you a couple times @ Jessica's thread and here too right?

anyway, I'm so happy & glad you want to be a s♥ne now lol. i had a big smile reading your comment hahah!

omg, the latest episode is so good!!! Fany confessed to an oppa when she was in the 12th grade?! that's not that long ago xP lucky guy!

the way she talked about it w/ Sooyoung is so cute and it's so normal haha. it reminds me of us girls telling stories about our crushes rofl.

and Sica's "Pumpkin is for Halloween .. LOL" is so cute!

the photographer that went w/ the Candy Team is a hottie :lol: and they got free bread HAHAHA.

even Choi Hyunjoon said SNSD girls are his type ROFL and that made me smile for a whole 10 minutes. he has always been my fav from VOS. I bet Sooyong was extremely happy that day! :D

ok i really can't wait for the next epi.. the confession seems so.. :tears: i'm scared for the girl.

the Christmas party looks like it's gonna be fun!

the part where SY and Fany talk about boys, omg i know its just so..normal! i was like cracking up and also squealing with them when they were talking about fany's crush puahah they are so cute <3 And yeah..the confession..im also really scared for the girl.. :/

Gosh this weeks episode was seriously the best! So much screentime on all the girls! i loved every moment! thanks for subbing so fast soshisubs <3 you guys are so amazing!

edit;

^this was uploaded yesterday, but this aired like a long time ago~ anyways, gosh Hyo's popping is like amazing in this! I really want her to dance like this for their new album :]

cr; hyoyeonfan

Guest jelly_pudding

lol, soo young and tiffany have the same hairstyle in factory girls episode 8.

i think they are really good friends now.. because before, they didn't seem like best friends..

and now they are it looks like on the factory girl show~

^

hahah they all best friends and close to each other though, but maybe just not as close as like tiffany with sica or yul with yoona and sica, but yeah they becoming closer since fg and they're in the same team

i still laughing so hard when sooyoung teasing tiffany bout the "back of the hand" lol XD XD Tiff still not that fluent in korean XD

aaww taengoo T_T she will sing till the end wew idk why but i'm sooo moved by that lol XD

i think she's the happiest when she's singing ^^

she really proven herself as a great singer when she done a great job with "i have a lover" with no preparation but she just nailed it keke

thanks for the translation part09box

Guest modernaffair

^ was it sent by you? or was it someone else?

lookign at those comments make me wanna watch fg 8 more~ this must be one fo the best eps!

Guest Lishathestain

haha yea, you should post more here and there xDD then we both are gonna be happy haha~

lisa huh? what happen? what confession? from the way you said it sounds scary >_<

the girl on the latest epi k'citra. the Dream Girls are helping her to make a confession to the oppa that she likes. but then on the preview, it doesn't seem like it went well..

omg i cracked up when i saw that part on FG, the one where they were playing with adult stuff lol! and then taeyeon smacked the butt..taeng and her butt fetish >_< man i just love the girls <3

the part where SY and Fany talk about boys, omg i know its just so..normal! i was like cracking up and also squealing with them when they were talking about fany's crush puahah they are so cute <3 And yeah..the confession..im also really scared for the girl.. :/

Gosh this weeks episode was seriously the best! So much screentime on all the girls! i loved every moment! thanks for subbing so fast soshisubs <3 you guys are so amazing!

sorry to cut your post Anita, but omg yes this epi is my favorite so far :D

Tae smacking Yul's "butt" ROFL and Sica and Sunny being all girly but then crazily laughing when Sunny said something about the double eye-lid surgery :lol: o gosh.

did u guys notice their bodyguard on the back? i saw him, so skinny.

but yea anyway, it's funny how people were like looking at them @ the market&the mall. i would've felt awkward :sweatingbullets: but i guess they're used to it by now haha.

i don't get what Sooyoung was saying at the end of the preview for next week.. but she doesn't sound happy? hopefully their confession went well..

part09box, thanks for the translation! Taeyeon is really, trully a singer.

Some people are just born talented, like our Taengoo :)

Guest luumanhgirl

Tae is a born-singer.I do like her and S9 now.I heard she sang I have a lover,I love her more,she has a wonderful voice.And I love her dorky.She is attractive girl.

I haven't seen lastest ep of FG yet.Who confess?And who is confessed?Oh,it is so amazing.I'm curious about it.Now,I am downloading ep.8.Still wait.

Guest incomplete.
incomplete hey hey there ^^

yes you are sooooo welcome to the family hehehe

glad that you like the gals more and more now^^

they just adorable hahaha who sometimes make mistakes too lol

^ thank you for welcoming me, you guys are so nice.

I know, they are just so adorable and loveable! Taeyeon is my most favorite member of the group, but I like all nines though. :D

Everybody makes mistake, and SNSD in no exception either, and good thing is that they'll learn from it. :)

wow quoting so many people right now -.-

-

welcome! im so glad you decided to become a s♥ne! and glad you started to like the girls more and more :)

^lol don't worry, I'm quoting quite some people too. I'm glad that I got a nice welcome from you guys also. I'm sure that the girls will continue to grow on me much, much more. Our bound will grow bigger and bigger. :D

haha yea, you should post more here and there xDD then we both are gonna be happy haha~

^Sure! I'm loving this thread a lot. XD and Jess's thread is my big treasure too.

LuvSMTown Thank you :D

Haven't watched the latest epi yet because I just finished downloading it and I don't have time to watch it anymore.

Will probably watch it tomorrow. Gotta go to bed now. Good nigh S♥NE!

- Steph.

luvsmtown i think not Fany >.< but some girl i think made confession and Dream Girl helping her and i think fany said she made a confession to a guy she likes back then

lisa aaaah so that's what happen huh

im still not watching it yet, will DL it later hahaha

i think this show will be longer than we thought yah?!

incomplete yep snsd no exception well they're just human after all ^^;

but those will make them grow up and won't do the same mistakes again

Guest Senorita_
Quick translation of a recent Taeyeon UFO

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/i...ag/TaengUFO.jpg

Taeyeon's a natural born singer ^^ I hope she sings forever no matter what ^^

Thanks for sharing it!

I watched Fuse on YT and thought Nate was funny haha. The way he said '9 girls...? NINE girls?' haha...that was hilarious. It was good that he showed much of SNSD on the show :)

Archived