少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

At a hospital event "Walking Together"

5105613753137xo1.jpg

c;램파니@sosiz

Yoona i bet had to shoot YAMD but Taeyeon was not there either?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news about Seohyun's collab with Hyunmi

posted by bug@soshified.com/forums

Seohyun is collabing with Hyunmi a recognized singer, and will be in a MV as well

Will be released next week...its a project single

it is a trot judging by its title. Hyunmi is 47

Seohyun and Hyunmi gonna act as daughter and mother, and there will be seohyun's tutor....and those three will form a love triangle...

There is no trailer yet for the mv

Just keep in mind that it won't be serious love relationship though...at least that's how I see it

I think seohyun likes the teacher who likes her mom

and

Top 10 search words in google Korea

1. 2008 Beijing

2. Mad Cow disease

3. Crome

4. Lee Myungbak (president)

5. Obama

6. So Nyuh Shi Dae

7. Choi Jinshil

8. Beethoven virus

9. Agora (forum)

10. Exchange rate

Source: http://www.consumernews.co.kr/news/view.ht...&pid=122165

love the cf...and the news about seo hyun..really?! is it like already confirmed?! woah...if its true then CONGRATSS...I'm soo happy for her!! AHH! SPAZZING..and going to be in the mv too..her first alone project w/o the girls...right? so happy ^-^

Guest Lishathestain

^

^oh wow thanks for the updates!

can't wait to see our maknae in the MV :D

LOL the google is awesome. the girls are the only singing group there!

Guest Senorita_

Woho another version of the cf :D

Chicken CF - Dance Battle (20s)

credit: uploader TaeYeonHK

LOL. The ending was cute <3 So that's the reason why Tiff had a :mellow: face in another preview clip haha.

I wonder what Jessica said to her....

news about Seohyun's collab with Hyunmi

Sounds very exciting! We get to see maknae doing her own thing ^_^ lol.

Can't wait to see it!

Guest zahieyjunki

another ver of Gubne CF!!!

yeay,finally Tiffany shows up!!!She looks awesome with the extension~

btw, thnx Blu_smiley for posting YoonSica gifts..

really my fave pairing..

besides TaengSic!!!

thnx also Hazuki86 for post some random pics..

do post more..

OMG Gubne gifts!!!

Mellerz heart you so much!!

that so fast!!!

thnx a lot dear..

I like this version better~

what? SNSD in top 10 google search?

woah.. What people search for?

Cant wait for Seohyun to be in that MV!!!

thnx Miya for Sunny pic spam!!!

The one she wearing Doraemon shirt is a bit different..

I thought Sooyoung at first!!!

the last one totally blew me away with her cuteness!!!

thnx you guys for the posting..

really appreciate it!~

No : http://i34.-/1z53j4l.jpg

That's the tracklist to the new Yoonsang album that joe was talking about that he added SNSD in. It's the La La La song I believe?

I was on sosiz and it looks like it's releasing on the 10th instead of the 5th.

And random but is it just me or does SNSD have a lot of legendary samchon fans... Lee Seungchul ... Kim Gunmo .. Seo Taiji ... so forth. Everyone seems to want to work with our talented girls ^^

Guest Hazuki86

Thank you miyachan for the Sunny pictures. She looks really cute. I think the one with sunglasses rocks. :D

Yay!! Seohyun will take part in a MV with a well known singer. I'm so happy for her.

Soy, Thanks for the confirmation. I hope the girls are too busy, they need to rest.

Here are calendar pictures for sosiz. Sorry for the low quality, that's all they had. :(

53911390eg5.jpgasd41124da4.jpg342nz5.jpg

546ur7.jpg1233bd1.jpg3424cv8.jpg

43435qp1.jpg124412mq2.jpg2345235ne6.jpg

1231wc7.jpg12434ee5.jpg12441212414mu2.jpg

253qn7.jpg2342sj8.jpg124124yx9.jpg

Here are some RoomMate mini album pics also from sosiz. :D

12281942332008120214120ij1.jpg

12281942332008120214120gl7.jpg

12281942332008120214120qo2.jpg

12281942332008120214120sa0.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG SNSD calendar!!!

want it so badly..

thnx yeay Hazuki86 !!

what is it about Roomate album?

I curious about it!!

Is it their mini album or what?

or somehow like booklet stuff?!

Yeay, somehow all legend singer maybe likes to work with the girls..

I really want Seo Taiji brothers to duet with them..

Guest part09box

Hi a newb here:> I'm a devout snsd fan though. I only hang around korean internet but I thought I'd contribute here too from time to time~

I want to share a news about Taeyeon's radio gig couple days ago on Dec 1st. It was a special Family day where the DJs switch their programs for the day. Taeyeon took over the 12pm spot "JungHee". Taeyeon's 8pm spot ChinChin was taken by Bae Chul Soo a legendary singer-DJ and Lee Sora another legend.

Korean radio fans were anxiously waiting for this day as it is a big annual event and the DJs involved were the best of the bests with several legendary figures like DJ Lee Moon Se(this is the singer who started the whole 'Korean ballad' genre twenty years ago). And the whole thing was bora - the video broadcasted over the web live.

Now you must realize that among these people Taeyeon is a NOBODY. As the MBC's youngest DJ in history she only started 7 months ago and has had her share of difficulties. There were many problems with antis. General listeners weren't too fond of her as she was too inexperienced and didn't seem to be able to adapt to her show.

Basically only young people and her fans listen to her program ChinChin but it was otherwise ignored by other radio listeners. Little did the radio listening public know that in her little corner Taeyeon was relentless in her endeavors as an aspiring DJ, constantly honing her skills and persevering through harsh schedules and illness.

So for Taeyeon the DJ Family event was to be a showcase where she can prove herself worthy to the public. But no one was interested in her anyway. Even if she performed badly it wouldn't matter since that was to be expected.

So in the end... how did Taeyeon do? I will now show you some actual netizen response caps from DCinside - the most influential internet community in Korea - even radio producers monitor them daily. The forum had a lot of traffic that day and many talked of Taeyeon. Translations below the pic.

Taeng.jpg

Translations:

"Im watching Taeyeon's JungHee now and this little kid is amazing~"

"Today's JungHee... was really unexpectedly good"

"Taeyeon stumbled a bit initially but she loosened up and did well LOL she did really well"

"Have to say Taeyeon did really good today. She prepared well and was very natural"

"She was good. I'm quite surprised"

"This was a rediscovery of Taeyeon... Really good... I must admit~~"

"Her comedy was really good LOL I was amazed as I listened to her"

"I'm not her fan but I was really surprised. She showed such likeability and comfort that people were asking her how old she was. When she answered 'I just graduated high school' I LMAO'ed in amusement"

"My summary of today: Taeyeon>Lee Moon Se>Park >......"

"Her gags and laughs were spot on and even with two imposing guests Huh and Jun, Taeyeon matched their forces head on. It was as if they've been partners for years"

"I never listened to ChinChin and Taeyeon was bashed here many times before so I was wary of listening to JungHee but after stumbling a little she had the flow going LOL surprised and totally unexpected. Definitely one of the best from today"

So there it is. Our little fighter TaengGoo. (She mentioned her nickname "TaengGoo" on air and that term shot up to number 1 search term on Naver)

I did not hide bad comments because... there were none.

In fact the consensus was that she was the best DJ of the day.

Of course she still has a long way to go before she can be considered a veteran DJ. But there are no doubters now.

Please share this story with other snsd fans~

Guest zahieyjunki

Welcome new members!!

Do keep posting here time to time!!

Yeay, Taeyeon is just an amazing girl!!

really proud of her..

When this is happened?

Guest part09box

Welcome new members!!

Do keep posting here time to time!!

Yeay, Taeyeon is just an amazing girl!!

really proud of her..

When this is happened?

Thanks for the welcome!

This radio event was on Dec 1st.

One funny thing was Taeyeon's ChinChin program taken over by Bae ChulSoo at 8PM. That show turned out to be one of the worst radio shows in recent korean radio history LOL. Wondergirls was the guest and they were scared stiff of sunbae Bae and Bae didnt know what to do with them LOL.

Guest >ch-yo<

wow...for real?

thats awesome that she got recognized and praised so much for doing the radio..

well who wouldn't love such girl after knowing her...especially after hearing her laugh haha..its contagious

glad to know she kept things going on strong even after she stumbled a little in the beginning..

Taengoo jjang~

wow...for real?

thats awesome that she got recognized and praised so much for doing the radio..

well who wouldn't love such girl after knowing her...especially after hearing her laugh haha..its contagious

glad to know she kept things going on strong even after she stumbled a little in the beginning..

Taengoo jjang~

definitely! it's so contagious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6syh6HbCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7r14rRzTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWb5prmofJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yO8PGhakBA

and there are SWFs in SSF:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11185

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11023

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8803

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9783

Guest lolly88

Hi a newb here:> I'm a devout snsd fan though. I only hang around korean internet but I thought I'd contribute here too from time to time~

I want to share a news about Taeyeon's radio gig couple days ago on Dec 1st. It was a special Family day where the DJs switch their programs for the day. Taeyeon took over the 12pm spot "JungHee". Taeyeon's 8pm spot ChinChin was taken by Bae Chul Soo a legendary singer-DJ and Lee Sora another legend.

wow thanks for translations,seems like you are a korean

it would be great if you are able to from time to time update us on info we did not know

TaeYeon is such a cuttie anyway,i seriously dont see why would people dislike her.

She has awesome personlity in my opinion thE BEST EVER :w00t:

The Roommate album includes some nv befroe SeoHyun pics,she's just so gor jess

8bfaf53e636938e7828b13f8.jpg

faba956f0f96a7c681cb4a84.jpg

a67f81130caa35d2c3fd7880.jpg

8666f13cca98cddb9f3d6281.jpg

credots as tagged //baidu

Guest part09box

wow thanks for translations,seems like you are a korean

it would be great if you are able to from time to time update us on info we did not know

TaeYeon is such a cuttie anyway,i seriously dont see why would people dislike her.

She has awesome personlity in my opinion thE BEST EVER :w00t:

The Roommate album includes some nv befroe SeoHyun pics,she's just so gor jess

Yeah I'll try to share interesting news when I can.

Oh don't think that people dislike Taeyeon! Her antis are only small part of population actually. General public adores Taeyeon.

When I said in my post that radio listeners ignored Taeyeon that doesn't mean that they dislike her as person. They are just harsh critics and did not acknowledge her as a DJ. Even that is changed now. Most radio listeners now agree that Taeyeon is pretty good now and actually has great potential in the future. :)

You can tell how much people like Taeyeon by watching the celebrities around her. So many celebrities such as Epik High are her fans. Just last week Bae Doona revealed that she is Taeyeon's fan. And Lee SooYoung was on ChinChin thursday and said Taeyeon was her favorite young singer and mentioned that Taeyeon was like her younger self.

Oh some latest news tidbid. Taeyeon just performed in Open Music Show. She sang some carol song with Wonder Girls and then Can You Hear Me. This show will air this weekend.

And SM just announced that they will have a surprise birthday party for Yuri! They are inviting 100 fans. The girls are trying to block Yuri from accessing the internet :)

Archived