少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest luumanhgirl

I am happy when SM concert in Thailand is postponed.I know Thailand fans will feel sad but their safety is the best.You can wait to Feb 7th,maybe S9 will perform their new songs.It is so amazing.

Tae sang I have a lover so well.I just watched FG ep.7,it was so funny and interesting.They were so beautiful,especially Soo Young.I can't wait for FG ep.8 to watch surprise Hyo's birthday.Suerly it makes her happy so much.

Thanks Cecil for this news.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

people thnx for the pics, gifs and videos :)

081127 Taeyeon (SNSD) singing I Have A Lover

credits aichimin009 YT

Taeyeon is so amazing singing here! Yeah i thought she wouldnt sing on chinchin either, since i think theyre not allowed anymore? But so happy to see Taeng singing! And she sounded SO GREAT! <3 And also KangYeon moments in this video..<3

thanks for sharing pictures lolly, blu_smiley, Mellerz! The girls look sooo pretty in the sponsored clothing, and in the YoonSic picture, Sica looks so pretty! I seriously love her hair that way, not the one where her hair is flipped out and she has blunt bangs v_v

And wow..concert postponed till February?! But isn't that a bit too late..? And also wont SUJU and SNSD be promoting then? Ah who knows..but i hope they perform new songs then! :)

Guest Lishathestain

^yea they should be in the mid of promoting (hopefully :sweatingbullets:). maybe they'll perform new songs @ the concert? man Thai fans would be so lucky if so lol.

one more pic from Sooyoung interview (i do not like her outfit at all -_-)

f0060369492e954de8546gq5.jpg

c;sosiz

Guest PrncssPolly

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Hello! Our staff was informed by the producer of the concert

and the korean staff that the SMtown concert is postponed to 7th February 2009.

Please pay attention to the SMtown website for more details

about your concert ticket.

We hope all of you prepare yourselves for the concert in next year.

Credit: Miracle'O' & SMf Team

English Translated by PrncssPolly@soshifanclub

Guest goldenGAZE

Awww, Sooyoung looks adorable (yeah her out fit is a bit granny-fied) but she looks super cute ^^

Taeyeon's singing on CHIN CHIN blew me away, Her voice is soo amazing, shes just naturally gifted.

Oh and thanks for the gif spam mellerz, totally awesome.

Interview with Ms. Choi

<Soonjung Manhwa> Sooyoung, "Girl.. Meets a Movie"

htm_20081124161106020000020401-001.jpg

SNSD Sooyoung has been immersed "into the new world" of <Soonjung Manhwa>. She was an ardent fan of the original comic book that has now been adapted into the movie <Soonjung Manhwa>. Let's meet Sooyoung at her first formal entry into acting in <Soonjung Manhwa>.

Her Admiration for Kangfull's work

-- How does your debut on the big screen feel?

To be honest, I feel more happy that I was able to be a part of <Soonjung Manhwa> than the fact that I was able to participate in just any movie. I became such of a big fan of writer Kangfull three years ago when I read the comic books, but the big screen adaptation is so great. It's so meaningful that I was able to be a part of his work

-- Do you like Kangfull's work?

Before I debuted with SNSD, I did an audition to be in Kangfull's <Babo>. I played the part of Cha Taehyun's dongseng but, regrettably, I didn't make the part. After I left the audition, I emailed writer Kangfull that, "One day, if fate would have it, I really want to meet you again." And then he replied to my email saying, "I will cheer for you so work hard." At that moment, tears formed in my eyes.

-- It must've felt special meeting writer Kangfull on site for the movie. (Kangfull makes a cameo in the movie)

I met him for the first time during a test shot for the movie and I really was so amazed. I arrived a little late, so people were telling me to just eat, but then someone behind me tapped me on the shoulders and said "Miss Sooyoung, I'm Kangfull." At that moment, I was so moved that I cried. It seems like a miracle that I was able to meet Kangfull. (laughs)

-- Who is the character that you play?

She isn't in the original book, but she's been added for the movie adaptation. She's a girl student named Dajung and she's a friend to Sooyoung (played by Lee Yeonhee). Through Dajung's help, you can see Sooyoung have a change of emotions.

-- Since you're still currently a high school student, wasn't it burdensome playing one on the screen? (Sooyoung is currently a senior at Jungshin Girls' School)

The director directly told me to not focus on acting, but to just behave as if I was really in school. So I went to my class and closely observed my friends' conversations and behaviors. (laughs) Although it was my first time in a movie, it was nice and comfortable.

Girl... Lives out her Dream

-- You debuted in Japan at the age of thirteen. Was being a performer always your dream?

Actually, never in my dreams did I think I would be a performer. But for some reason, whenever we had performances at school, I always felt like I had to do them. (laughs) Ever since then, I think the seed of performing was planted in me. (laughs) Rather than saying it's always been my dream, you could say I am living out my dream now.

-- This was your first time stepping into the acting world. How did it feel stepping out in front of the camera?

When I first went to audition for this movie, I cried in the middle of my acting, but later the director told me "I saw purity and honesty" and said that was the reason I was casted. It was so comfortable for me because he believed in me and left it up to me. When I told people that the set was so comfortable, they said movie sets usually feel heavy and sensitive but perhaps since the movie title had the word "soon" (pure) in it, maybe it just felt pure and comfortable from the beginning.

-- This must have been an especially meaningful experience for you, since you were able to be a part of writer Kangfull's work, when you were such a big fan of his. How do you wish the audience would feel after watching this movie?

<Soonjung Manhwa> is a warm and touching movie. It's a story about a special love shared between common people, but anyone will be able to sympathize with it. I hope people get the same warm feeling from this movie as they got from the movie <Love Actually>.

-- You were accepted into a university this year. You're probably excited about campus life. How does it feel?

To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to fully enjoy university life. I want to go to meetings like all the other normal students, but most likely... (laughs) But regardless, I'm excited for university life.

-- When we will be able to hear SNSD's second album?

All the members are working hard and preparing for it right now. Most likely, our second album will come out for our fans at the beginning of next year.

credits to movieweek and boxclub@www.soshified.com/forums

i didn't translate the title Soonjung Manhwa, because although it could be translated as "pure comic book," its also a common Korean phrase for "shoujo manga," which is manga with a main target demographic of teenage girls. the original comic book is a massively popular internet comic book with a huge fanbase.

Is it just me, or is everyone cutting their hair short? First Jessica, then Sooyoung, and even Taeyeon (although it's not too short, it's still much shorter than before).

Let's piece the concepts together!

Clothes: Plaid, vintage, more pants than skirts?

Look: Shorter, bouncier hair? So far, they haven't really ever used super duper make up stuff, nothing to the extreme, which is good because we know they look beautiful even without it, but I want to see them with heavier makeup this time.

Guest haradays

awww, i miss yoong a lot ^^

Mini DJ Interview - Taeyeon [11.11.08] (en)

^lol, BEST INTERVIEW! it's the chinchin one <3

cr. soshisubs2

haha. they're so funny at the first one

how hilarious <3

gotta say they wanna change for something good maybe ^^

well good luck to sooyoung for her new drama!

Guest Mellerz

oh my god, i finally saw taeyeon singing I Have A Lover

i was just soo speechless, she definately took my breath away

i was hypnotized, memorized and all that. i don't think i was breathing either

as soon as she hit that hight note, i kept saying ' oh my god ' out loud

people, if you haven't watched the video yet. please do. it's a MUST WATCH

Taeyeon JJANG! i think i have a new love. ahhh! ~ taeyeon jjang <3

Guest Lishathestain

SooYoung & YeonHee :)

200811280353kz9.jpg

and some ELITE pics

39590877419x560pj7.jpg

39590878314x332iy7.jpg

JeNy :D

39590883209x397yg6.jpg

haha somehow fany & khun look awkward?

39590884500x394pk0.jpg

39590885481x389no9.jpg

39590928181x263lb3.jpg 39590930209x332ek0.jpg

ROFL ummaaa~

39590881182x435az5.jpg39590898259x435ac4.jpg39590899204x435os7.jpg39590900278x435rr8.jpg

man Taeyeon's expression cracks me up :lol:

39590956570x357iu4.jpg

c;as tagged+naver+T.O.F@sosiz

Guest blueserin

^^ yea, i agree the fany and khun pairing is kinda off.

lol, the girls look pretty as usual. taeyeon and the ball,

so random=so cute!

Guest zahieyjunki

WOW Tae Sang on CHIN CHIN today it was EXCELLENT ,her vocals blew me off as usual ,i nv thought

i see her sing again well except for the can u her me ? which was for in the news

i thought they cancel TaeYeon singing on Chin Chin???

Damn I really love her voice when she sing this song..

She did a good job!!

Yeay, her voice is so angelic!!~

I fell in love with it!!!

*Thnx a lot Soy for translating the interview..

Yeay,somehow I don't really like the outfit that she wear it..

Old style but still I love her~!!

he stated that their album will be relased out in the beginning of the year so,

probably in January/February I think..

woahh..

Getting intense..

That was such a great exprience for her to get in to acting world..

Good Luck to her!!

* I liked the ELITE pics..

Sica look somehow so pretty with uniform..

She always..

haha~

Yeay, Fany looks a bit awkward beside her partner..

The girls and the boys looks really matching as well!!!

*OMMO Yeon Hee & Sooyoung just like BFF!!

really love both of them..

look so happy at the place..

thnx for sharing the pics Lisha & Blu_Smiley !!!

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx a lot mimiirin !!

Fany expression is so cute!!!

Love Taeyeon with the ball..

Yuri is so gorgeous.. as usual~!!

haha..

Love the cf so much..

somehow its a bit short but have fun of it!!!

Love the YoonSica in the opening..

Guest nightmare.

Thanks guys for the pictures, Gifs, and videos....

I love the CF

YoonSica in the opening is Love

and of course, the girls dance...

Guest Mellerz

just saw the girls' CF with 2pm

it was very simple, yet cute. veddie cute

haha, my sica <3 so cute LOL

C h i n 0 8 1 1 2 6

11kxjd5.gif

haha, her little cheesy smiles ^__^

2yubukm.gif

when DBSK's Wrong Number came on

k9f0bl.gif

she was hilarious through the whole thing

33etzy0.gif

" hello ? oh, wrong number ! "

14ierds.gif

" so don't call me no mooreeee "

machineon eommacheoreom

35me1ea.gif

... imagine taeyeon as your stalker ...

2sbap2p.gif

all those wrong numbers driving you crazy?

2ic2tmt.gif

this was my favorite scene in the video

in the actual performance after the rap

guys do a little harmony in the back ~yeah!~

tae was gonna do that, but it's not in the

original song, haha. cracked me up

333zryf.gif

o_O what in the world was so funny?

2r43iiu.gif

her smirk just made me spazz

2629yzq.gif

well, tae must have gotten bored