少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest random_luv

x_x oh my goodness 2009 is still so far away.

when is that concert anyway?

well i'm glad that the girls, especially yoona, should be well rested by then.

oh and a quick question.

is Fany still wearing the extensions for her hair? cuz i know before they used them when she started growing her hair out, but her hair is already getting long so i was wondering if she was still using them.

Guest XiahxTiffany

glad that its next year :)

i want the girls to rest and stay with eachother for a while

cause of yoona's drama

they are doing this for our benefit also they want to make the best comeback

Guest cantthinkofaname

thanks soy for updating us with the 2nd album date release

i can't wait for it hehehehe

and i just finished watching fancams of their latest performances

sooo cute and thanks for sharing the pics

Guest kris_argee

SNSD'S 2ND ALBUM is coming out 2009

I'm going to post this on the front page so that people stop asking and hounding the girls about their come back.

Sooyoung, yesterday their new album will come out next year in the DokDoSarang concert.

thanks for the news Soy! i'm glad that there's an announcement from the girls re 2nd album

at least Yoona will have more time to take a rest before their comeback

now as fans, all we have to do is be patient and keep on supporting all their activities before comeback

i'm sure their 2nd album will be amajing! ^^

Guest bluelily

I've been waiting for too long. SNSD needs to release a new single or something. This waiting is killing me. Every other day I come to the thread hoping for some clip or pic about the album. Sigh. Oh, what happeen to that teaser single SM was going to realease on Naver (or s music portal site) this month?

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

^

yeah i understand your feeling there me also feel the same

but Sooyoung already said it will come out next year, let's just hope EARLY next year round Jan =/

they've been hiatus for quite long tho yet they're not really resting coz SM keeps taking any invitation =_=

Guest kris_argee

i just noticed that their outfits in their latest performance aren't new

they've worn it before from five different performances lol

more from Dokdo Love Concert

f0029245_4922eb7262804.jpg

f0029245_4922eb7375d5b.jpg

f0029245_4922eb7598c97.jpg

f0029245_4922eb7663095.jpg

f0029245_4922eb773c6ba.jpg

f0029245_4922eb7805371.jpg

f0029245_4922eb78c5cc3.jpg

f0029245_4922edc66467a.jpg

f0029245_4922edc85ce68.jpg

f0029245_4922edc9a9d1f.jpg

f0029245_4922edcb22bdf.jpg

f0029245_4922edcc8c634.jpg

during the Girls' Generation performance,

Fany kicked (but she didn't hit) Sica then Sica pushed her back lmao

JeNy are getting violent now lol

081118SNSDFanyCamflv_0011.jpg

081118SNSDFanyCamflv_0023.jpg

081118SNSDFanyCamflv_0024.jpg

credits: as tagged+daum

It's kind of good that their album was held back. Couple of reasons:

1. With the surge of anti-SNSD during a couple of months back, around May-August, I think maybe they are waiting for people to get over those past issues before they start.

2. Because they haven't performed a new song for such a long time, I think that all this wait has really gotten people wondering and anticipating their concept for their album.

3. They are tired and need a rest. Lol, that's pretty funny considering how he's never given them a REAL rest, but it's better than nothing.

4. They are practicing and improving their vocals.

5. LSM is waiting for the right time to release their album, when no one is having a comeback so that people can FOCUS on them, and not so much on other groups. A lot of groups have made a comeback around this time and I guess he didn't want them to be just scooted over to the side while a wave of popular artists and groups come back.

BTW, I know it's weird and lame, but I went back to the first one hundred pages and started scanning them. I miss the days when they were super active and loved Tiffany. Like I'm serious, everyone really liked her, and now almost everyone hates her. It makes me upset. : (

Guest Lishathestain

^omg i did that too couple days ago :lol:

it's kinda sad how you can see some people stopped being their fans, cuz i didn't see their posts anymore here after like couple pages haha.

thanks for the elite pics Lolly :) they look gooood. can't wait for the rest of the pics.

ei guys.

did Sica cut her hair.?

and what happened to Tiff's hair.?

yep it's kinda like Sica and Fany switched hair style xP

i think sometimes Fany still wears extension, or maybe her hair just grows fast lol.

i really like their boots!

69136065yk7.jpg

c;as tagged.

Guest Mellerz

yesh, girls coming out next year?

nice, all refreshed and batteries charged, haha

i LOVED the making of the Gubne CF

the best 'making of' since Maple Style.. sorta LOL

The Making Of Gubne CF 081108

( p r e v i e w )

6isitz.gif

as if the girl's saw something shocking

or disgusting as soon as they walked in

289x98x.gif

uhm, yuri. what are you touching/doing?

33f3x2b.gif

Sooyoung: "Come on"

2jfkbci.gif

Sica may not be looking directly at her Yuri

but i'm pretty positive that the other girls are

*cough-cough* sooyoung and maknae *cough*

23ut112.gif

bumping booties are we? of course

taeyeon keeps staring at booties after

2s9ogaq.gif

Sooyoung intimidating the competitors?

Sooyoung: "I got my eyes on you"

15pjw2s.gif

"What am I suppose to do with this plate?"

260e3y8.gif

"Whoo! Dancing with an empy dish! Whoo!"

28rjgo2.gif

Miss Saebyuk sshi, please close your mouth

dh37zs.gif

HAD to post this cuz Sica is so darn cute <3

25q9a2o.gif

MY FAVORITE COUPLE SCENE =D

24n0cac.gif

how a normal person would eat, right?

oh2wq8.gif

but - i don't know if i consider this normal

(fav. solo scene, cracks me up everytime)

72bt55.gif

SECOND FAVORITE SOLO SCENE XD

judztg.gif

i don't think yuri knew which hand to put up LOL

25q4w1h.gif

walking out hand in hand =)

1xynih.gif

2eutr9t.gif

Seohyun & Hyoyeon

35l9p8l.gif

TaeNy

nox6xf.gif

TaeSica

2m5kxsz.gif

2Ny's (sunny's smile at the end hehe)

many, MANY more solo scenes

plus the best couple moments ever!

check the rest out HERE

15mbhmo.gif

plus, how many times are you gon' see

taeyeon trying to be sexy/seductive ?

52yhq1.gif

again, trying i say. emphasis on the TRYING

credit; wondergeneration.wordpress.com

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol luv the cf :)

i luv how the food split open in tiffany's mouth :)

and luv the gift of taeyeon showing the reaction after she put the food in her mouth :) lol :P

Guest kangeroo

finally!!

news is better than no news.

like everyone, i've been anticipating so much for their comeback, but i also believe that they're comeback has to be strategic.

and right now is not a strategic time!

for one thing, sm better time it right so that they can make it to next year's awards shows.

plus, i hope the girls will get more rest, and come back with something amazing! Rushing is a no no!

Random note the Ellegirl spread with the Sooyoung, Tiffany, & Yuri pictures is on DVDheaven right now.

It should have more goodies like the stuff from NY in the new issue as well. I bought the October edition of Ellegirl and there was a huge chunk of SNSD pictures/ads.

http://dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=25030

And they're selling Pink SNSD glowsticks from Korea as well:

http://dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=24549

-----

The girls promoted like a good solid 8 months from ITNW to Baby Baby with like 3 days of rest. If we start in January of 09 and continue on with the 8 month streak, they're still going to be promoting well into the year.

Guest luumanhgirl

I think they comeback in next year is the best way.They release their album in 2009,thus they can attend in 2009 awards.And they can rest before they comeback,especially Yoona hasn't finished her drama yet.SM should take her rest for a while.If they comeback in next year,they will have time to practise and prepare for their imposing comeback.2009 will be SNSD's year...

CYHM won 1st place in Mcountdown with big votes.Congratulation Tete...!!!

Guest ningmeng

BTW, I know it's weird and lame, but I went back to the first one hundred pages and started scanning them. I miss the days when they were super active and loved Tiffany. Like I'm serious, everyone really liked her, and now almost everyone hates her. It makes me upset. : (

i seriously did that too. like randomly pick a page number and read the posts.

some ppl left the fandom, but we have new ones joining too (:

The girls promoted like a good solid 8 months from ITNW to Baby Baby with like 3 days of rest. If we start in January of 09 and continue on with the 8 month streak, they're still going to be promoting well into the year.

INTW is a single. for them to promote for another 8 mths, the girls need to release a single. normally for the album, it's only at most 4 mths right...

so yeah. a single will be good for the girls is they want to dominate the kpop industry next year. and most imptly, TIMING. if they release their album in jan, and lets say they promote for 4 mths, they will stop promoting in april alr, like the 1st album.

Guest Senorita_

Dokdo Love Concert [11.18.08] new outfit :D

Thanks for the pictures! The girls look fab as always. They are getting really fashionable nowadays.

I'm still getting used to Jess's new hair, it reminds me so much of the 70s -_-

SNSD'S 2ND ALBUM is coming out 2009

I'm going to post this on the front page so that people stop asking and hounding the girls about their come back.

At least we got a date that we know when the album will be out. SM has made the right decision to release it early next year, that way people can enjoy/focus a new year with the girls' comeback. They should be able to promote the album for about 4-5 months or maybe longer, can't wait to see the girls at the awards show next year :)

Guest &anita_*

2009? awesome! It's great that we have atleast some evidence about their album..i was getting tired of rumors and fake dates -.- I think 2009 is a great year to start promoting..because if they start now they probably won't make it to the important awards..and plus they get extra rest..(and i can concentrate on finals!) Plus, what a great way to start the year!

20081119 Girls' Generation fancam

^i've never seen tiff do this before, but 1:38-1:42 Tiffany does the SHINee dance from Love like Oxygen! You can see Sunny was amused by this too lol! But that was so cute! Tiffany <33 First mirotic and now love like oxygen? wahah ;)

oh and 1:55-2:00 cute JeNy where Tiff kicks her and Jess pushes her lol~ <3

Archived