少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

Kwon Sang Woo video chats with SNSD member

090402_g.jpg

An actor Kwon Sangwoo said he had a chance to video chat with one of SNSD member.

A production announcement for MBC Wednes/Thurs drama 'Cinderella Man' was held on April 2nd, 1:30PM, at Sogongdong Lotte Hotel, Seoul. During the production announcement, Kang Sangwoo said, "Sometimes, Yoona lets me video chat with a SNSD member...it's really fun".

He added, "I really think SNSD's mini-album is great...my favorite member is Yoona and my second favorite SNSD member is Yuri". His reason for Yuri as his second favorite SNSD member is that they both share same last name "Kwon".

"It's really amazing experience to film this drama with Yoona...Yoona looks really pretty in person. She looks even prettier on the big screen. I think Yoona's acting is really relaxed", said Kwon Sangwoo.

Furthermore, Kang Sangwoo explained an interesting phenomenon

"Strangely, I don't make NGs when I'm acting with other actors/actresses. However, whenever I'm with Yoona, I tend to make many NGs; I feel bad.

Credits:

Written by Lee Mihae macondo@newsen.com / Jung Yoojin noir1979@newsen.com

Translated by cathode@soshified.com/forums

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandrae
Girls are doing some kind of public campaign sponsored by Samsung, coming on 14th

Now name the 9 girls in order

sams-2.jpg

Let me guess..hmmm

Yoona - Taeyeon - Sooyoung -Hyoyeon -Yuri - Tiffany- Jessica-Seohyun - Sunny♥ :D

Guest ningmeng
There were more MBC Radio restructuring news and so far 4 DJs were fired including Alex and Lee Sora, with unexpected new DJs like Hyunyoung.

And they say Changmin(2AM) was guest DJ again today on Chinchin so that could be a hint that he's the new partner hmm....

Changmin may not be a very popular idol yet but he's a great singer.

fired sounds harsh.

hyunyoung as in the lady with the superrrrrr high pitched voice?

i guess most international fans wants taeyeon to quit her DJ job.

but we must think from taeyeon's point of view.

she LOVES her DJ job, as much as being a singer.

it's something she likes to do.

even if SM gives her a chance to choose whether to quit or not, she will most prob stay.

and like someone (is it sillis7noy? i forgot) said, taeyeon as a DJ helps snsd themselves as a whole.

its like a promotion...

and yes. NETWORKING IS VERY IMPT in the industry.

ahhh. i just dont know.

mixed feelings i guess.

as much as i want her to improve on her singing (other members are improving, but she on the other hand, cannot meet HER debut standards), i want her to do something she likes.

Guest KsDreams

I hope SM will let her the choice and that she will quit her job as a DJ. I know she loves this job and that it gives her many opportunity but her ultimate dream is/was to be a singer. She wants to sing on stage and I feel like if she loses her voice then it's over. Yes TaeYeon is a HOT brand right now but she is still new, she might be in high demand since last year but everything can change. Her voice is everything, she can't take the risk to damage it anymore. If she loses her job as a DJ, she still has a chance to get it back later but if her voice is too damaged, she won't get it back.

And like SOY said, there is SNSD. She is not only the leader but also the MAIN singer. The other girls can sing, we all know it but for a lot of non-fans TaeYeon is the voice of the group, they judge SNSD based (mostly) on TY's singing. It's not fair for her to have that much pressure on her young shoulders but that's how it is. She needs to be at her best vocally for her solo career and for SNSD as a group.

I dont want her to be unhappy and sad but she needs her voice, w/o it, she wont be here today.

And I hope SM will let her the choice...but i will support her no matter what she chooses.

Guest kellykim10

isn't the picture they used for the hahaha samsung campaign, from their ellesse photoshoot? lol

anyways i just wish taeyeon could have a time of rest, because all her activities are straining her body and voice too much

Haha the girls are doing the "Haha" Campaign. After seeing their sunbaes do it a few months ago I was looking forward and hoping they would do some, looks like it's now reality. The girls are naturally dorky/funny so these should be a blast, I really can't wait to see what they have in store for us. (and haha the ads start popping up on my birthday)

The day that Changmin of 2AM guested Chinchin, was pretty good, like I predicted. Of the three choices they used to replace Kangin that weekend, he was the best in terms of matching with Taeyeon and being able to vocally sing with her live. Their voices work well together in my head. I know that Taeyeon probably won't be quitting/fired from Chinchin, since MBC still wants to milk what they can out of her and the SNSD brand while they can, but aish ... if you honestly look throughout the 'Gee' mini-album promotional period, I was a bit disappointed with a lot of Taeyeon's performances, it seemed like she was having to hold back. Maybe it's just me.

Taeyeon as a DJ does help SNSD, but so does, Sooyoung being a DJ or Sunny being a DJ or heck even Yuri as a DJ. I don't understand why the main vocalist of SNSD has to strain her voice 2-6 hours a day on top of her regular schedule to do a radio show. Taeyeon is meant to be a singer, so she should put that as a priority. To be honest ever since she took Chinchin, I've never seen her so unhappy, and it shows in those little diaries she does, I don't know the cause, but if one less thing on her schedule could help her relax a bit, then I say take Chinchin away. That's just my opinion.

omFany!!!

I'm still wondering what this shoot was for ..cos Yoona had a similar pic like this posted a few pages back

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6479/1238683366fany.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6427/12...3366mangnei.jpg

credits as taggd

The new photos..

I'm guessing they're for a magazine?

Or it's something similar to Ellesse.

Agatha is a jewelry brand. I remember seeing a pic taken by a fan of Hyoyeon w/ a Agatha bag last year haha

She should be in this too! Hope they'll release more pics~ & for once, a brand I can find in my state too... : p

'Haha' campaign? never heard of this.. or didn't pay attention lol but yeah the pic they used is from their Ellesse photoshoot.

The girls are adverstising quite a lot of things lately (:

About Taeyeon, since this news of restructuration...

I agree w/ most ppl saying her voice is really important as she's the main vocal of the group and during 'Gee' promotion

you could feel she wasn't at her best condition. If you watch INTW performances there's quite a difference...

Whatever the decision is I hope she'll be happy with it..

Guest alexandrae

Hey I got this from WG thread

:huh:

I am not sure what it says but i think its a poll between Sohee and Yuri if who is better to act in an MV....

I guess Yuri is leading... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Just Love them♥

ddfd.jpg

Here is the Poll :P

Guest Shortyyy126

please do not quote images.. =.=

anyway regarding taeyeon as DJ ... as much as i love her dorkiness on chinchin, i think she should quit (yes quit, not get fired rotfl). i understand that she loves her job and all, but she needs to set her priorities straight (well her company anyway). she is first and foremost a singer (the lead vocalist at that) and as many have noticed, her voice had been relatively weak lately. if you compare 'ITNW' and 'Gee', i think 'ITNW' is stronger in terms of vocals, yet she was able to hit the high notes in that song better than in 'Gee'. i agree with the person who said that she should wait a couple of more years to become a DJ again. by then SNSD would be well established in the industry, and taeyeon would have gained more experience to better serve her DJ position. but i guess whatever decisions taeyeon (or her company) make, i shall respect and support. though i doubt it'll be a decision favorable to me. lol.

anyway, brushing aside the gloomier news, HOMFG#@$#@ our girls are going to do the HAHAHA campaign as well?! i loved the one DBSK did.. rotfl. it was so darn dorky and funny. i can just imagine how much dorkier and funnier our girls will be. xD samsung, please come up with something brilliant. :) you know, this hiatus of theirs isn't as bad as i thought it would be. lol. regarding the silhouette pictures... i'm not afraid to admit that i have absolutely no idea who belongs to which silhouette. lol.

thanks for sharing infos and pics everyone.

Guest cantthinkofaname

eh i have a question, how many S.E.S songs have SNSD covered?

i know there's

-just a feeling

-i'm your girl

-dreams come true

is there any other?

Whatever decision Taeng and her company make, I'll respect it. Taeng wanted to become a DJ, it's great to know she' realizing her dream. In terms of experience, I think Taeng has improved so much. I know she's really busy and everything, but I'm sure she's learned so much from it that she would not easily quit unless she has to.

Taeng being the main vocalist doesn't have to do with anything. The gee promotion stopped anyways. It's obvious that many girls are getting job offers from everywhere, and SM had to turned down OST offers because Taeyeon is busy. Even if she continues to DJ, it doesn't mean she's not a singer anymore.

If she wants to stay, so be it. There is no need to criticize her; if she were seriously not up to par in terms of DJing, MBC would have fired her already.

Guest kellykim10

i know there's

-just a feeling

-i'm your girl

-dreams come true

is there any other?

i remember they sang 너를사랑해 (I love you/nuh leul saranghae) & 달리기 (dal lee gi) on a radio program before

Guest KsDreams
Taeng being the main vocalist doesn't have to do with anything. The gee promotion stopped anyways. It's obvious that many girls are getting job offers from everywhere, and SM had to turned down OST offers because Taeyeon is busy. Even if she continues to DJ, it doesn't mean she's not a singer anymore.

If she wants to stay, so be it. There is no need to criticize her; if she were seriously not up to par in terms of DJing, MBC would have fired her already.

nobody is criticizing her and nobody said she is no more a singer because she is DJ.

Fans are worried about her voice, like the earlier article mentionned, her voice is not the same anymore and being a full-time DJ does affect her voice because she can talk for hours and hours. Gee promotions stopped but they will come back with other songs to promote, new songs to sing and if her voice is not at its best, more people will notice it and it will eventually affect SNSD's performances and her credibility as a singer.

Fans are supporting her no matter what but they're worried. It's not because we hope she'll quit that we're criticizing or not supporting.

Guest super-freak

^ omo I agree with everyone here.

It's Taeyeon's decision and what not but she should consider the affect it has in her voice.

When SNSD debuted, she was all happy and dorky but now I feel as if she lost that side of her...

Other SNSD main vocalists like Jessica, Seohyun, Tiff and Sunny are starting to outshine her in live performances.

Taeyeon already has enough limelight, so losing chinchin isn't really going to affect her career or status.

And they're other members in SNSD too, SM is hardly promoting them.

Compare Taeyeon's and Yoona's to Sunny's and Hyoyeon's popularity...

the amount of difference is really huge and considering that they're in the same idol group

>< Sorry for my half-rant but I'm just letting out my opinion

Guest Shortyyy126

i know there's

-just a feeling

-i'm your girl

-dreams come true

is there any other?

they also sang "shalala" on a radio show. :)

regarding taeyeon's competence as a radio DJ, it's rather subjective ... and i'm not really taking that into consideration when i take my stance on wanting her to quit. my primary concern is the deterioration of her voice from DJing. i mean yes, the girls are on hiatus now, but wouldn't it ideal for them to treat it more like a hiatus; ie: resting and strengthening their vocals and whatnot? i wouldn't mind her MCing because that's not a daily thing but DJing is a little more risky, imo. like i said though, i would respect any decisions that her and her company make, and support it.

Cinderella Man Press Conference

rotfl, seems like she only knows one french word.

Guest AngryGochu

is taeyeon and junsu from dbsk going out? I have seen some pics of them outside and junsu's arm holding her shoulders, i can show it to you if u want.

Guest alexandrae
is taeyeon and junsu from dbsk going out? I have seen some pics of them outside and junsu's arm holding her shoulders, i can show it to you if u want.

Then show us then...We want to see it too.

Guest Coopcayke

I think Taeng can always go back to DJ-ing later in her career. I really think she shouldn't tire herself or her vocal. I think a lot of us have noticed the little change in her vocal. But I also want her to do what she loves to do.

Yoona's gorgeous as always! "Oui" :lol:

I know our girls are taking a break right now. But I wished they'd do a special stage for us to spaz before the break :lol:

Would love to see them performing with other artists!

Archived