少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Some stuff I found today

Taeyeon will MC with Kim Shinyoung for MBC Changjak Dongyoje in May. Not sure what this show is about I think it's just one time deal but it's nice because it'll be Tae's first MC job.

--

Many Taeyeon fans are talking about Chinchin today because the MBC radio restructuring news is coming out now . Already two other DJs have been axed. I think they'll keep Taeyeon as DJ but there might be a change - new show or new partner

--

The Seoul Motor Show yesterday seems to have made some issue with the appearance of SNSD. It was a totally surprise appearance so no fans were there but only reporters and auto industry people. There were many cars in exhibition with pretty models around but when SNSD appeared everyone rushed to them creating absolute chaos, according to reporters on their blog. News articles noted "brilliant marketing to hire SNSD, other carmakers were left in the dust"

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/d...1035411_STD.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/d...0012281_STD.jpg

thanks for the info

sigh i rather taeyeon stop with all MC/DJ and rest her voice

idk but i think keep talking can affected her voice too

i rather her rest and improving her vocal rather than being DJ/MC

take solo job more as singer

anyway LOL no wonder there's so many reporters than fans

so that's what happened >.< aaaww the model in the last pic look sad T_T

but ahahaha indeed hiring snsd is a good marketing lol left other caramkers in the dust lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bagia123

lol

it's hilarious for reality.

about Chinchin, i personally think that DJ is a great choice for Taeng. I'd love her keep DJing Chinchin with Kangin. gosh, i love TaeIn so much :x

btw, DJ is a long and good job for sure. MBC may keep Taeng for being pro in DJing :P

all i need is chinchin = TaeIn :x

Guest ningmeng
Some stuff I found today

Taeyeon will MC with Kim Shinyoung for MBC Changjak Dongyoje in May. Not sure what this show is about I think it's just one time deal but it's nice because it'll be Tae's first MC job.

--

Many Taeyeon fans are talking about Chinchin today because the MBC radio restructuring news is coming out now . Already two other DJs have been axed. I think they'll keep Taeyeon as DJ but there might be a change - new show or new partner

--

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/d...0012281_STD.jpg

seriously. i hope taeyeon gives up on one of her MC.

her voice is strained alr. and if you noticed, in GEE, she can't hit her high notes as perfectly as she did in INTW.

why can't they choose someone else from snsd?

i mean. i know taeyeon's a hot item in the industry, but you'll nvr noe if other members of snsd can make or not unless you try it.

& chinchin. i like kangyeon.

but i heard that the ppl in korea are not used to the way they both dj tgt (both are good individually but not tgt)

i dunno what to feel.

plus. the last pic is so sad.

the model looks like she's unhappy cos she's not the limelight.

LOL.

the power of snsd.

seriously. i hope taeyeon gives up on one of her MC.

her voice is strained alr. and if you noticed, in GEE, she can't hit her high notes as perfectly as she did in INTW.

why can't they choose someone else from snsd?

i mean. i know taeyeon's a hot item in the industry, but you'll nvr noe if other members of snsd can make or not unless you try it.

& chinchin. i like kangyeon.

but i heard that the ppl in korea are not used to the way they both dj tgt (both are good individually but not tgt)

i dunno what to feel.

plus. the last pic is so sad.

the model looks like she's unhappy cos she's not the limelight.

LOL.

the power of snsd.

yep i know right i feel the same way, she no longer can hit high note (but she still great singer)

and that's also can happen due to tiredness no rest and keep on talking talking and talking can affected too

she need to drop all her solo activities like variety shows and DJing, i want her to be Special not easy to get, you know what i mean?

i mean 1 or 2 shows like FO ok not like the one with long ep @_@ i feel like slowly she's losing her vocal and idk but nowadays i feel scared seeing her singing with group or solo i always pray hoping she will hit the high note and not shaky >.< as for dance she no longer like when they just debut, this girl need a TOTAL break from all job except singing

yah i read that one bout kangyeon too >.< maybe for ppl in general who's not ultimate SM fans they way they work together not good and too many joke round?! XD and once taeyeon got paired with that senior artist ppl loving it, i think maybe the way they talk stuff just ends up different way i mean when she got paired with others and with kangin

^ me too, i agree. its time for taeyeon to rest. lol she doesnt need the extra publicity as a dj lol the whole kr alr knows who she is.

silis7nov wow those are good pics! look at the crowd in front of snsd! lol pretty scary!

i cant wait for cinderella man to air!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

Lisha, thnx for the pics!!

Is Maydoni their guest for the month? She kepy be the guest on chin chin these days!!

jingg, thnx for the link!!

Karen, thnx for the pics~! Fany looks beautiful!!~ new shoot?? I guess so!

looks like Tiffany and Yuri are going to have a special stage with Nasun on MuCore this Saturday...correct me if i'm wrong

♬ MC Special Stage

* 쇼!음악중심의 반.짝.반.짝 빛나는 MC 티파니 & 유리!!

그녀들의 So Wonderful! So Beautiful! MC신고식이 펼쳐진다!

눈 깜박일 시간조차 아까운 그녀들의 Special stage를 기대해 주세요~

- 티파니&유리(with 낯선)

Maybe Come To Play?? With Yul? mayvbe it's for their opening season for being MuCore hosts!~

Hope Yul can rap in the song!!

Forgot tomorrow is their 1st week as hosts!! I'm pretty scared they can't hosts it well!~ good luck YulTi!

silis7noy, thnx for the fan acc!!

That's really like huge crowd of them!

thnx for come to play subbed!! watch it a while!!~

Guest silis7noy
yah i read that one bout kangyeon too >.< maybe for ppl in general who's not ultimate SM fans they way they work together not good and too many joke round?! XD and once taeyeon got paired with that senior artist ppl loving it, i think maybe the way they talk stuff just ends up different way i mean when she got paired with others and with kangin

Yes the majority of non fans don't want Kangyeon together it seems. They say Kangin works better with a strong older female and Taeyeon also works better with an older gentler male or by herself.

Many fans like me want Taeyeon to quit Chinchin, because of all the burden. But Taeyeon is said to be *very* attached to the show and will be devastated if she loses it. Careerwise DJ is just about the best opportunity one can have as an entertainer. You can really learn the skills of being an entertainer. You can build rapport with a set of extremely loyal fans. And you can network with many other celebrities as they visit your show as guests - and networking is really important in kpop industry just like elsewhere. Taeyeon met lot of celeb unnies and oppas through ChinChin. You see lot of celebs are fond of Taeyeon, and many of them met her through Chinchin, like Hwanhee for example, and look at what he said about Tae.

DJ jobs are extremely hard to come by so unless MBC forces her to quit for some reason, SM will keep her as DJ.

Well I still want her to quit haha I feel like I'm her older brother...

Ah...we will just support her however it turns out.

Taeyeon needs to quit Chinchin. I'd love to see her continue, but to be honest she's not captivating enough to be a DJ and as a singer, like an article mentioned before, it really does strain her voice, since some days she has to record like 6 hours worth of Chinchin because of schedule conflicts. For Kangin that might not be that big of a problem, but Taeyeon IS the main vocalist in SNSD, and should take care of her voice more. Not to mention .. the problems it's created her. To be honest, I still don't think Taeyeon is that good of a DJ as people make her out to be. I think for the most part the people that say she's a good DJ are Taeyeon fans, but on an unbias level, she's not that great of a speaker, her voice impressions are funny, but I've heard/seen Chinchins, there's nothing she does that the other girls of SNSD can't do. If anything Sooyoung & Sunny are still better than her, imo, but yet they're having problems finding jobs as DJs because they don't have the "Taeyeon" brand under them. I know it sounds selfish, but if Taeyeon doesn't sound good, SNSD is going to have problems sounding good in general and I would rather her give up something that doesn't seem like a future career path for her, than to put the rest of the group at risk. SNSD is now.

Thanks for the updates people. :) the new photoshoot with Fany and Seohyun's pics..*_* So pretty.

Yulti Special stage? Im looking forward to that. :D

But Taeyeon being a dj for another radio? I'm worried for both her health and future SNSD activities if she becomes a full time DJ for 2 radioshows in the long run. :( All nine on stage.<3

Guest punkee

about chin chin and taeyeon.....

Anybody can tell me...Is it has official news come out?

I wanna know about taeyeon still work at chin chin or not....cos next month maybe i go to korea

and i planed to visit MBC to meet taeyeon.

Guest silis7noy

^

Taeyeon chinchin news should be out within few days

From what I read from nonfans the consensus is that Taeyeon has great potential as DJ but as of now she is too inexperienced in life. They like her great soothing radio voice and the fact that she is compassionate and thoughtful - which are the qualities Korean listeners look for the most in DJs. But the problem with young idol DJs like Taeyeon is that they don't have the life experience to fully offer these qualities to the listeners. When a listener sends in a story about her love troubles, Taeyeon might not be able to respond convincingly for example. And since she's so young she becomes helpless when a partner or guest overpowers her.

So it's really not a bad idea if Taeyeon just concentrate on singing now and come back as DJ few years later with more experience.

Of course the core audience of Chinchin is younger fans who don't have any complaints so MBC is satisfied.

Sigh...Taeyeon has little say in all these anyway. Life of an idol star... I'm just going to believe in her in whatever happens.

Guest silis7noy

Girls are doing some kind of public campaign sponsored by Samsung, coming on 14th

Now name the 9 girls in order

sams-2.jpg

hi!

just dropping by here!

hmmm, about the article posted several pages ago... i think all the activities are wearing all the girls off. not just taeyeon. just listen carefully...

they improved alot but they sound quite different now compared to their older/ past performances. or its just me...

anyways, the girls are marketable but they should also consider the impact it will have on their voices...

Guest naurz

should it be taeyeon's decision if she want to quit of not, yeah mbc and sm do have the say but dont artist have the last say... just wondering.......

but i agree taeyeon need rest it sad to see she straggling sometime in bora she falls asleep and all. she can continue djing but maybe not 7 days a week.

i think yoona and taeyeon has a crazy schedules for a human their body will suffer one day if they are not careful now..

yuri as a guess ummm i wonder what she will be doing i hope he will do the solo with tiffany and fany also do her ots song soon

Guest lolly88
Girls are doing some kind of public campaign sponsored by Samsung, coming on 14th

Haha i just saw it on Bestiz

i hope it will be as big,funny,interesting as TVXQ versions they had 4 versions of the song

cant wait for april 14 i have high expectations :D

cutekid:u r not the only one ,their voices,were much softer and strain as compared to when they were promoting kissing you

this is probably due to exhausation on their body causing it to affect their vocals.

Though the girls had stop all their activites on televsion

they are still pretty much everwhere like last year ,attending events etc..

i really hope they do something about their voices, cos as a singer ,the vocals are very important

and somemore they do not have strong stamina like the males .

3af3b2a5503f21d59052ee9.jpg

32a92b136ce4ebecc3fd789.jpg

c6a079c56f566b8b8226ac9.jpg

SNSDCHINA

Guest danicarose12

sams-2.jpg

Yoona ~~ Taeyeon ~~ Sooyoung ~~~ Hyoyeon ~~ Tiffany ~~ Jessica ~~ Yuri ~~ Seohyun ~~ Sunny

Haha^^ am i right?

Guest nightmare.

Thank guys for the picture. I love Hyoyeon's picture. She looks awesome. Hehe.

Wow, the girls will do another CF, maybe?

Guest silis7noy

There were more MBC Radio restructuring news and so far 4 DJs were fired including Alex and Lee Sora, with unexpected new DJs like Hyunyoung.

And they say Changmin(2AM) was guest DJ again today on Chinchin so that could be a hint that he's the new partner hmm....

Changmin may not be a very popular idol yet but he's a great singer.

--

And the girls performed at Junjoo yesterday. Junjoo fancam Sosiz

If you remember Junjoo is Taeyeon's hometown. She rarely gets to go home so yesterday must have been special. A fan saw the girls dining at a restaurant with Taeyeon's mom.

Guest chackchagi

It would suck if Taeyeon got sacked, but the girl needs rest; her voice has really been suffering and she's primarily a singer. I think Taeyeon's better on camera in person; watching her on boras is always awesome, but listening to her talk, it's her voice that I like, not particularly what she's saying. They really should get some of the other girls out there, even though they HAVE been doing that... Personally I wanna see Sica DJing, hopefully to exploit the Sica Effect! She's probably too quiet, though..

Hey, Taeng got to visit her hometown/family!! She must've been too happy...

Archived