69d0fb110114b25cca80c42.jpg

Kangyeon, looking like a married couple doing an interview LOLS :lol:

8bc6f5b08e2b0885d6e1657.jpg

C:IMBC,SNSDCHINA,BAIDU SNSD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a cute video on YT recorded during the time SNSD went to Pattaya, Thailand. Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, and SeoHyun were taking pictures at the pool in the hotel I guess.

They ended up kicking their manager into water lol

Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun

OMG, never thought Sica would be the one do that! look at that kick lol poor manager got abused xD

But at the end of the clip you see two MCs, looks like they even showed this on tv? o__o :lol:

Sad to hear about Tiffany's food poisoning news... guess we don't know about Sooyoung.

Hope both of them recover well~ Wouldn't Tiffany start the promotion of her new song soon?

(unless it's not the song K.Will's going to promote)

Anyways, I'm loving the duet. Tiffany's voice is <3

But I also thought the song was short... idk.

Yuri's working w/ K.Will too, starring in his MV & I really can't wait to see the full version.

It's really new for her to play a sad role but from what I've seen so far she does a great job.

Yulsica ♥ thanks for the pic! they look so pretty, been a while since we've seen them 'together' haha

^

Ugh I hope they get better soon... Yet I'm a little relieved this happened now instead of during heavy Gee activity.

Since the fans say Sooyoung seemed the sickest yesterday she probably is just as bad. And they say Taeyeon stated that she is sick herself on Chinchin yesterday. But she was able to do Chinchin so she may be little better off.

aww.. I really hope Sooyoung gets well soon!~ *I am really sad to hear Sooyoung was really sick than Taeyeon :(*<333 and Tiffany get well too!~^^

Guest jingaling.

Tiffany song with K-Will is OUT !!

I think the song is better than her ost song

for me ,but its a bit too short ,was hopping for it to be longer

the climax is too short for me ,i was like that's it ????

go to my profile page to download the song

omg thanks so much!

i was expecting more fany parts ;_;

i hope fany & sooyoung feels better soon ><

Guest starduster34

love the new song.. so refreshing.. kwill has a great voice and tiffany's voice blends right in..

Can't wait for Yoona's new drama.. Kwon song woo looks so young and refreshing to watch.

they make a cute couple for sure!

I'll just say again what I said on soshified already for all those Hyo fans who are sad for her right now:

Hyoyeon is the odd one out. Other girls are all coupled (YulSic, TaeNy, YoonHyun, SooRi etc.), other girls are all cute as sugar, other girls are all hyper and talkative and all aegyo-ish. Hyo is not. She is sexy, she is feminine, she is cool.

I sometimes wish she'd rather went solo.

Before debut, she was definitely the most popular SM trainee along with Stella. Even I heard of 'the Hyoyeon who dances like mad and is supposed to be like new BoA'. Hyo is sort of like Hyori - nice voice but suited for fast dance songs; killer body but made for sexy outfits and not frilly dresses.

From the beginning, Hyo seemed to me a bit awkward with the concept, but back into the ITNW days, it wasn't so obvious. Choreography and the outfits suited her and many people noticed her.

Then came Girls' Generation and Kissing you. Pigtails and tutu-like dresses suited Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny. They suited even Yuri, Sica and Sooyoung. But Hyo? There were many mean comments back then on the internet saying Hyo should go on a diet, blah, blah. Hyo is freaking J.Lo. of Korea, and you don't say J.Lo her 'assets' are too big.

But you can't blame Sm for that. They can't have 8 girls waving lollipops and Hyo waving flaming stick while popping.

My point is - Hyo is Hyo. She's not Snsd's 'brighter than mushrooms Tiffany' or 'black pearl Yuri' or 'Magnae Seohyun'.

She is just 'Hyoyeon'. Separate from Snsd, with her own identity. She is awesome. And so are her fans, the coolest gang on the Earth. I've never seen fans more loyal, more dedicated or more enthusiastic than HyperHyoHunnies.

So let's just love her and stop worrying that she's the least popular. She is the most loved star ever.

Our star. No, not star - a Queen.

<333 Hyo jjang

I don't think that what you said is necessarily true. I think she's a great asset to SNSD and sure, she may not be able to pull off the "cute" vibe but SNSD wouldn't be SNSD without Hyoyeon. Her going solo would be a bad idea!

I agree ^^ I think Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are good couple <3 if only they have their own show together or radio it would be AWESOME!~ chance for them to hang out ^^ they both are the dorkiest member when it comes to hanging out together ^^ Hyoyeon Hwaiting!~ <3 but how I wish that Hyo got the MC position for Music Core :(

Guest random_luv

So we all know how korean netizens seem to notice the craziest things about their artists, well it's finally happened to me xD

While browsing through my subscriptions on youtube I noticed something while watching a video.

2yzeypw.jpg

=O nigahiga knows our girls!?!?! xDDDD totally unintentional on his part i'm sure, but i still thought it was kinda funny =P

buwahahahahaha SNSD is everywhere~

Guest &anita_*

cutieyoona.jpg

omg yoona's face is so doll-like..even in hot business clothes.. <3

cutiesica2.jpg

cutiesica.jpg

omgsh sica is way too cute T_T and did you notice her nailpolish? its gold on one hand and peach in the other lol!

c;sosiz

Guest cantthinkofaname

the mv is pretty dark..or is just because of my computer monitor? lmao

but i love it :D emo yul is the best hahaha

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow Yuri i never thought u could look prettier than u are now !!! 0_0

wow shes so gorgeous :)

and gosh YoonA looks cute in everything

it could be hot clothing or dull clothing

she still looks really really cute :) <3

and Taengoo gosh love her soo much in anything she wears

Guest thicindy