少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest XiahxTiffany

now i know why tiff is always sad when someone sorta talks about family

and Yoona's parents divorced? when 0_0 i never knew that

but tiff and yoona need major comforting :( i will always be their for them though :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snail.

namcod, it all depends on perspectives. In your opinion, it's not professional to show weaknesses during a performance, but for me, I think it's not professional if they are given a song and the singer would only sing it like a robot without feeling the song, you know ? What I saw in that performance is that the girls meant what they were really singing and that's what a singer should do. It doesn't matter if they cried, that performance wasn't vocally perfect but it didn't need to be to be appreciated. It was simply touching :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

Good News!!! For those who have been waiting for Jeny on Pops in Seoul with Isak (like me)

PS Press on "2009-03-01 Pops in Seoul Weekend Special Edition #4" and you guys need to have account in order to watch the video

Thanks for this. Currently watching. ^__^

has this not been shared yet?

Gold Miss Is Going (골미다) GEE Parody with Shinee

They did a verry good parody. They got the clothes, the set, and the dance moves. (sort of) XD

It was a really great parody. Hilarious. :lol: I wonder if SNSD helped them get all that stuff? It was an interesting way of promoting.

fun fun~~!!

edit- on the last page it was shared like twice. haha woops. it's still great though! :w00t:

OMG! watching the Pops in Seoul radio show. Tiff LOVES Edward Cullen/Robert Pattison. HER TOO!! . :lol:

"My ideal guy... lives in a book." lol tiffany.

wahh, that fan account was so touching T.T

really, sad how taeng is trying her best to repress the tears...

hope she feels better soon and gets well rested

LaBelle

fany and sica pops in seoul in the booth 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlhb9GU6x_E

credit: KTMBEAT

here's taeyeon's and seohyun's dear mom fancams from concert 7080

taeyeon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7pz0kq6XM

seohyun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKddPYL0_o

Guest yukinOrave

^ yes i remember that show.. hmm.. I think it was YoonA's duty to hug him but the girls helped her to make it not so obvious and embarassing~ XD Daniel henney is lucky, gawd.. XD

I just watched the interview with Isak and I was wondering, when did the girls meet Daniel Henney? o_O

lol JeTi = frenemies =p

What the .. what kind of fan are you rofl.... see I knew you were jumping ships. Manwon Happiness. The epic moment where Yoona rofl asked them if her mission could be to hug him and they agreed and then they all jumped on him. I think Daniel was quite happy as well.

BTW the swf how/where Tiffany got hurt on Sosiz. Sunny almost fell along with Tiffany and that would have been a bigger mess.

What the .. what kind of fan are you rofl.... see I knew you were jumping ships. Manwon Happiness. The epic moment where Yoona rofl asked them if her mission could be to hug him and they agreed and then they all jumped on him. I think Daniel was quite happy as well.

BTW the swf how/where Tiffany got hurt on Sosiz. Sunny almost fell along with Tiffany and that would have been a bigger mess.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I saw Manwon Happiness but I completely forgot about that scene. :ph34r: I remember Yoona sneaking food, going to school, and all that, but for some reason that scene wasn't coming through my head. lmao :x

edit - That trip/fall was pretty rough. :/

Guest kris_argee

here's a video of Fany's fall at Baeksang Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeNQt4MuUo

credits: zippomaru

looks like she fell before Yoona was given the award

and even though she's hurt she still went up to the stage to give the flowers,

which i think made the sprain worse...tsk tsk tsk that kid -__-

Sunny and Seohyun helping Fany

Infinity Challenge

credits: as tagged+milkye

Guest namcod

namcod, it all depends on perspectives. In your opinion, it's not professional to show weaknesses during a performance, but for me, I think it's not professional if they are given a song and the singer would only sing it like a robot without feeling the song, you know ? What I saw in that performance is that the girls meant what they were really singing and that's what a singer should do. It doesn't matter if they cried, that performance wasn't vocally perfect but it didn't need to be to be appreciated. It was simply touching :)

well, i'm not gonna argue with you guys about this. It already happened.

I know what make a singer to be better than others. A great singer should know how to put him/her emotion into the song, and understand/feel their songs, but the most important thing is the ability to control that emotion...................

Anyway, just stop this topic. We have to move on. Let's see their next performance.

SNSD cut of Gold Miss - Gee parody (03.01.09)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKI5dAYTnJg...re=channel_page

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mfjodPIJ0...re=channel_page

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5QwhDsOhT8...re=channel_page

Tiffany, Yuri, HyoYeon, and SooYoung give tips on the Gee choreography and singing. :3

Guest naurz

oh!! so it was after yoona gee that would have hurt walking around still in those heels. but she fought the pain so that she can support yoona

Guest Lishathestain

SNSD cut of Gold Miss - Gee parody (03.01.09)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKI5dAYTnJg...re=channel_page

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mfjodPIJ0...re=channel_page

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5QwhDsOhT8...re=channel_page

Tiffany, Yuri, HyoYeon, and SooYoung give tips on the Gee choreography and singing. :3

ROFL o gods. hilarioooouuus! :lol: :lol:

man all these Gee parodies are really really good hhaah!

Asian Special SMTOWN Live'08 in Bangkok Photobook

asianspecialsmtownlive0.jpg

asianspecialsmtownlive0n.jpg

^lol @ Yul's face on the big screen :P & yay i see pink heart balloons!

i'm still amazed on how successful the SMTown concert in Bangkok was (compared to the one in Korea and China -_-). I must say, Thai fans are really, really great & supportive.

Credits: as tagged + legra88@multiply

Guest ningmeng

thank you all all who shared vid, photos and most imptly FAN ACC.

i cried. seriously as a fan, i can connect with the girls.

i know they are feeling tired. i know they want to do well.

plus the number of variety shows the girls had this week.

it was helllllllllllllllllll. like seriously.

plus fany falling... D:

she literally flew down the stairs... D:

sunny must have been so shocked.

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] We Got Married (2009-03-01).avi [1.0 GB]

Shin Sung Rok & Kim Shin Young, Jun Jin & Lee Si Young, Taeyeon & Hyungdon, Kangin & Yoonji

Guests: Kim Kyung Rok (VOS), Sunny & Jessica & Seo Hyun (SNSD)

[HQ] Introducing Star's Friend (2009-02-28).avi [767.2 MB]

Andy, Tiffany & Soo Young & Yuri & Jessica (SNSD), Lee Hongki (FT Island), Lee Hyuk Jae, Choi Ji Wei

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest zahieyjunki

yoona trend with the ribbons on the hair!!

gorgeous honey..

soshisubs has lot things to do.. hwaiting <3!!

baboshi, thnx for dear mom caps!!

oh gosh their 'Dear Mom' perf was awesome

they did an amazing performance <3

thnx for the link!! the parody damn cute <3!!

they're all so handsome esp the almighty key!!!

woah~ haha

one is not enough to carry up shin bong sun!!

econxp thnx for the fan acc!!

sad to hear her message!!!

lisha, family outing pics are awesome!!

daesung being so kindly to her!! they've always sitting,eating,standing,walking together!!!

how can i imagine both of them were together?? waaaaa...

i think fany's heel is too high so maybe she just accidentally fall..

she fell in the first 2 and the heels just bring it to damage!!

jaeho, thnx for the link!! that was pretty fast of you..

Big Bang DaeSung and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA held hands

In the second part to YoonA’s guest appearance on SBS Family Outing aired on 1st March, DaeSung and YoonA had held hands at the brook where they were catching fish for breakfast.

Yoon Jong Shin was was already at the opposite side of the brook asked, “Are you guys close to the extend of holding hands?”. And DaeSung answered, “The stones are too slippery.”

Yoon Jong Shin then teased again,”Are you feeling pulse? To be holding her wrist?” And then DaeSung said, “YoonA ah! Hold oppa’s hand.”

YoonA said while smiling, “I believe in oppa. We are holding our hands now. And DaeSung shouted, “YoonA ya. For you, oppa will do anything.” and jumped into the brook, the atmosphere for the breakfast that day was really joyous.

Meanwhile, that morning before breakfast DaeSung had asked, “YoonA, what do you like (to eat)?” and YoonA answered, “I’m not someone who is fussy with food” and DaeSung replied shyly, “So you have good eating habits.”

C: KBites & shindeplol @ big bang thread

- - -

you mean taeyeon???

wow that's sucha cute yet beautiful drawing oooooh ♥♥♥♥

whoever drawing it must have skill

Big Bang DaeSung and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA held hands

In the second part to YoonA’s guest appearance on SBS Family Outing aired on 1st March, DaeSung and YoonA had held hands at the brook where they were catching fish for breakfast.

Yoon Jong Shin was was already at the opposite side of the brook asked, “Are you guys close to the extend of holding hands?”. And DaeSung answered, “The stones are too slippery.”

Yoon Jong Shin then teased again,”Are you feeling pulse? To be holding her wrist?” And then DaeSung said, “YoonA ah! Hold oppa’s hand.”

YoonA said while smiling, “I believe in oppa. We are holding our hands now. And DaeSung shouted, “YoonA ya. For you, oppa will do anything.” and jumped into the brook, the atmosphere for the breakfast that day was really joyous.

Meanwhile, that morning before breakfast DaeSung had asked, “YoonA, what do you like (to eat)?” and YoonA answered, “I’m not someone who is fussy with food” and DaeSung replied shyly, “So you have good eating habits.”

C: KBites & shindeplol @ big bang thread

- - -

HAHAHAHA DaeYoon indeed and lol jongshin so funny lol XD he kept on teasing these 2 lol

dae wont let you go yoona so dont worry he wont let you fall kekeke

rofl XD now he knows yoona has a good appetite when it comes to food lol XD

Archived