少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

yeah there's two recent performance of dear mom, the one on KBS with them performing GG was recorded before inkigayo dear mom perf.

but they didn't air it until march, that's why tiff's ankle is still in perfect shape

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choua21

Sorry to be a bother, but what happened to Tiffany and Yoona's moms? I've always wondered why both of them never talked about their mothers. I remember watching something on KBS where she went to have lunch with her family (dad, sister, and cousins) everyone but her mom.... What happened?

Guest jingaling.

^ tiffany's mom passed away when she was younger.

not sure about yoona's mom but someone on yt said her parents divorced? idk how true this is.

omg in the booth was awesome.

rofls, again with yuri & her pranks. poor fany~

"my ideal guy is edward cullen & he lives in a book." lmao fany.

LOL their first impressions of each other :lol:

Guest vietdragon2285

LOVED THE IN THE BOOTH INTERVIEW!!! haha JeNy was so kute! haha and its funny how fany said she liked edward cullen's from the twilight series, i read the series and its pretty decent lol. any sica was so much more talkative this time unlike the other english interview.

SNSD JJANG!

Guest baby-swts

1. (--) SNSD - Gee : 823 *** 4 WEEKS NO. 1 ***

on soompi weekly chart! ^_^

congrats to our girls <333

seriously they are like the hottest thing right now which makes me extremely proud

& happy that i am their fan hehe :D

Guest Mellerz

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 2 2 5

Rather late, but I wish for more Chin Chin

2rpa3kg.gif

Tae's smile at the end was so cute ^__^

2yw771e.gif

That Mickey Mouse hairband is adorable on her <3

9fmdjn.gif

"Hahaha... Ehh. It's all right"

291hzsn.gif

She almost looked allergic to that food,

cause she kept itching herself after LOL

2j5dyfk.gif

"Honestly, I am allergic to this. Omo.

But- But it just tastes so good, I couldn't resist!"

ao84lu.gif

Haha, Tae's like in shock at what Kangin did then

just pops food in her mouth like nothing happened XD

5arj2b.gif

Tae Yeon: "Hm, lemme fix your hair too"

Kangin: "No- Don't touch me..."

-Tae Yeon reaches-

Kangin: "No! Stop it! NOW!"

Tae Yeon: "Sheesh. Fine"

(this seems to go on non-stop LOL)

vexmbd.gif

-Tae Yeon reaches once more-

Kangin: "How many times did I.."

-Kangin puts Tae in a .. arm lock (?)-

(Well, what you call it. It was sure funny)

2m3myog.gif

-And that wraps it up for the day <3

29dfg4p.jpg

For more, visit HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

EDITT: Holy Criss Cross. My 1500 post. HAHA! XD

Guest Econxp
Here's a fan account of inkigayo by myevery@sosiz. Quite long, but wanted to share it with the Taegangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came back from the recording of Inkigayo...

And as many of you know already.. I saw Taeyeon's tears.

Even though they won 1st place numerous times, she holds in her tears inside her heart...

Even in front of fans, while the other members cry, she quietly holds in her tears with her throat...

When that child started crying while singing on stage today..

My heart felt really sad.

You don't know how many times I yelled out 'Taeyeon, you can do it' inside my heart.

Hm... I can't tell you exactly why Taeyeon showed her tears today.

But if I can explain just a little about Taeyeon's feelings from what I saw and felt today,

I don't think it's because she sang 'Dear Mom'.

I don't think it's because her emotions burst out while thinking of her mother either..

Of course, whenever they sing this song, she'll think of her mother and parents.

But I still think think that Taeyeon isn't someone who would show her tears on stage because of that..

She sang this song on other stages too before..

All of a sudden, it reminded me of Taeyeon whose condition didn't look too well since yesterday's Music Core.

I just thought simply it was because she was worried about Fany's injuries..

Even today while recording, her expressions didn't look too well ever since she walked in.

At first, it looked like Taeyeon and Yuri weren't in their best condition.

Taeyeon's expressions made it look like that and Yuri, who normally laughs and jokes around a lot, looked very tired..

They seemed okay up until the camera rehearsals..

When they first started recording, Taeyeon looked very weak.

She lost her voice strength and couldn't keep her pitch up until the very end, and eventually lost her beat..

So she wasn't able to finish her part and soon after wards, the recording was stopped.

Taeyeon put out an embarrassed smile while apologizing and had a couple of drinks too..

She tried calming herself down and the second recording started soon after that.

But since her body condition wasn't the best, it's probably not easy to recover from a such a short break.

She looked tired already from singing the first part of the song..

Eventually, she wasn't able to sing (live) as she wanted to, and put her head down.

I felt worried.. and when she raised her head after that.. she was crying..

Fans who saw this were all shocked, and it seemed like amongst the members, Sooyoung noticed this first.

Halfway through the performance, Sooyoung gave a worried look towards a staff..

It looked like they were going to keep on recording but because of Taeyeon, who sang while she cried, the recording was stopped once again..

All the members looked surprised. Yuri and Seohyun who were standing the closest, went over to Taeyeon to cheer her up..

Tiffany, who was sitting down since the beginning, got out of her seat and tried walking towards Taeyeon as well..

Hyoyeon then hurriedly came down and stopped Tiffany, since it would've been hard to climb up the stairs..

The staffs came over and wiped her tears, asking if she was alright.

Taeyeon tried to put out a smile while trying her best to hold in her tears...

The moment Taeyeon started crying and the moment after that when she started singing..

It looked like she really wanted to do this perfectly, she thought she could, but it wasn't working out the way she wanted it to be.

She knows what she has to do, and she's trying her best..

but her body wasn't listening to her.. and those tears seem to come from frustration for only being able to do half of what she wanted to do. That's what I felt from looking at Taeyeon..

Looking at Taeyeon cry, Sooyoung started tearing up too, and Sica said she was starting to cry as well..

Tiffany sat down on her seat again and looked like she was trying her best in not crying too..

For those of you who has seen the 7080 concert, they really sang Dear Mom perfectly.

Our girls are pros... I'm sure they get emotional while singing, but they won't cry on stage because of that.

I was upset more than anything because Taeyeon's condition didn't look too good.

That disappointment when you can't sing the song you really like.. that frustration when you can't do it even though you give your best.. I think that's why she started crying TT_TT

It's not she couldn't sing it because she cried, she cried because she couldn't sing it..

Looking at Taeyeon, I kept on yelling out 'You can do it' inside my heart..

In the end, Taeyeon really gave it her all in finishing the song..

I know she was full of disappointment and frustration.. but I couldn't help but clap.

Coming down from stage, with teary eyes, she said goodbye to the fans with the other members..

I felt really emotional then..

I wanted to take take her to her dorm and have her rest for a couple of days..

I can't imagine how bad her condition must've been, how hard it must've been to sing, for her to cry in the end..

Seeing her try her best until the very end however, I wondered how she's able to do such a thing even in her current condition and was amazed and proud of Taeyeon..

I realized again.. that Taeyeon is a child who can accomplish anything she wants to.

And I really hope Taeyeon doesn't feel sick like that again.

I don't know where and how it's hurting, but I hope that she doesn't get sick anymore.

Both her body... and heart... as well as the other members.

Taeyeon is a girl who always holds it in and doesn't express it very often.

That worries me a little...

Looking at Taeyeon today, I changed my cell phone background again.

f002924549aaa16302f44.jpg

To that Taeyeon who yelled out 'I can do it!'

I know yesterday was tiring, but I believe the you today will be better.

Try resting whenever you can during your busy schedules, and try eating more healthy foods too.. stupid TT_TT

This unni gets sad whenver you become like this.. really.. sigh..

Taeyeon, you can do it!

I'm always thankful... love you

Credit:

writer: myevery

tr: ak6c@ssf

omg i hav tears in my eyes just reading this...taengoo...dont cry...dont feel sad u did awesome..taengoo himae! hwaiting! <3

Guest chungmah.

4ta5wz.png

The performance was really sweet today. I thought it'd be a slideshow on a screen behind them singing but what they did was so much nicer. The preparation for the stage was done well. They turned their old photos into these mega pictures with the lights. Sunny seemed really .___. her voice sounded so faint and tired.

Guest cantthinkofaname

oh my that fan account just made me have tears

poor taeyeon...GOSH SERIOUSLY i wish that SM artists would have some rests

these girls are appearing non stop and it's tiring them out so quickly

taeyeon...she can do it

TAEYEON HWAITING!

Guest Lishathestain

;___; oh taengoo *hugs*

i'm just speechless.. i mean we would never know what was she really thinking inside.

it could really be that she missed her mom or it could be that she's not feeling well..

but in the end i just want to hug her :tears: she looked so vulnerable during the performance sigh.

anyway to bring up the mood, i can't wait for soshisub to sub FO.

o gosh this is way too cute. Daesung looks so happy!

2009030207072710011.jpg

Guest hiphopatihopxx

so i don't know if these have been posted before but i looked through the past like 10 pages

45th PaekSang Arts Awards Caps

6-1.jpg

3-1-1.jpg

65.jpg

44-1.jpg

23snsd-1.jpg

61-2.jpg

^ ahh hyo looks soo adorable

1-1.jpg

credit: sosiz +Soorashi@Soshified

omg so i just got to watch the dear mom performance

the best snsd performance in my opinon hands down

i was teary eyed before the performance had even began

and then once fany sang ""You've been there for me" i lost it.

i couldn't stop crying. ah i just wanted to go give tiffany a big hug and taeyeon too

i still can not get over how much sooyoung looks like her mom

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i was about to cry when i saw Taengoo crying :(

i hate it when the girls cry cause it makes me too mostly

but YoonA's face looks like super exactly the same since shes a kid !!!

how many shows were the girls on like this week?

they were on SGB, and others family outting doesnt count cause they filmed it a while ago

Guest lettypuff

Good News!!! For those who have been waiting for Jeny on Pops in Seoul with Isak (like me)

Jeny on Pops in Seoul

Even though it's not that long, it's definitely exciting to find out more about them which they haven't talked on TV before.

Maybe, people might already noticed that Tiffany read Twilight. She and Isak actually talked about it on the show but surprisingly Jessica doesn't read Twilight. They also talked about the first impression on each other which I found very interesting!!!

PS Press on "2009-03-01 Pops in Seoul Weekend Special Edition #4" and you guys need to have account in order to watch the video

Guest kris_argee

their Dear Mom perf on inkigayo, all i can say is...WOW

i already got teary eyed in the intro part, their performance is really emotional

it's heartbreaking to see Taeyeon crying, we don't usually see this side of her

but i was happy to hear the improvement in the girls' vocals especially Yoona

and the stage is so beautiful ^^ i'm glad they showed pics of our little girls, they're so cute!

hope Taeng is ok now. Taengoo himnae! and Fany-ah get well soon!

gah~ i haven't been here for two days and looks like i've missed so much already lol

so many variety shows to catch up and i have yet to watch In The Booth With...can't wait to see it ^^

Guest yukinOrave

omg i hav tears in my eyes just reading this...taengoo...dont cry...dont feel sad u did awesome..taengoo himae! hwaiting! <3

god that fan account made me cry too.. T__T i cried more when I saw the ggts caps.. I know what she was shouting back then and I hope she can remember it~

naneun halsu ittda! taeyeon, i know you can do it no matter what. *sniff sniff*

omg... that fan account was simply amajing... it made me cry...

i wonder what happened to our taengoo, i'm sure the tears were

from frustration but i wonder if she's sick... they must all be very

tired...

and gosh, that cap of ggts really brings back memories no? the beginning

of a new generation!

anyone got fancams of the dear mom perf? like when taengoo started

crying

-Rebecca

Guest namcod

well..... i like the Dear Mom performance.

But somehow i don't like them to cry like that. They're professional singers,dancers. It also has been over a year since their debut day. and i'm sure they have to practice that song many times, over and over again.

I know it's tough for them, and they're young girls, warm hearts, the stage also set up the mood too ........... but when they come to performance in stage they have to show their professional sides. Hold back your tear, finish the song perfectly , get off the stage and you can cry as much as you want then. It was their first time to perform full "Dear mom" in a big stage. Honestly, in my opinion, their tears just ruined out the performance. Some of the girls did a great job. Controlled their emotions , hold back their tears, finished the song perfectly. The girls need to learn to control their emotions. As same as when they win some awards. Show them you girls are much stronger than they thought.

The fan Acc sooooooooo sad

seems like Tae still depress sigh T_T i dont want one day she break down and do silly things >.<

get well soon Tae just ignore anything that bothering you nad SM pushing her to her limit ugh

anyway could anyone UL the "in the booth" to YT???

Guest dcleo1515

^

^

I get what you're saying but you make it sound like just because they are professional singers they shouldn't show any emotion when they are on stage. Let's be realistic here. I think people seem to forget that entertainers are like everybody else and they have human emotions. They are not robots that can't express their feelings. I think the fact that they didn't hold back helped connect them more with the audience. There are many people who will watch this performance and will be moved by it and I am one of those people. Showing emotion when you sing a song doesn't take away from the performance, in most cases, it makes it even more special. SNSD really understand this song and they understand the meaning of it, that's why it is so meaningful to them.

And another thing Dear Mom is a new song from their mini album so they haven't been singing it for a long time. This weekend was the first time they sang the whole song on stage. Also just because you've been in the business for a long time doesn't mean you can't cry or show a lot of emotion when you are singing a song that is special to you. Even great singers like Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston cry during emotional songs. SNSD isn't any different.

Guest invisible hero

^ tiffany's mom passed away when she was younger.

not sure about yoona's mom but someone on yt said her parents divorced? idk how true this is.

After reading that

I really want both of them to Hug and say

"it's ok now,

everything is gonna be fine

cuz your members and fans are always be with you, and

I am always by your side"

I wish I can say that to them.

Tiffany get well soon

YoonA take care of your health.

SNSD fighting!!!

Archived