少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest baby-swts

OHH MY FRIGGIN GOSH. :o

The girls are like on 5-10 different variety shows everyday -_-

I wonder if they're tired? jeez i have to watch so much <333 lol

Yoonas new family outing episode is sooo cute!!! :)

I hope soshisubs subs it soon

&& STAR KING WAS TOO CUTE!!! :D

LOL Sunny & Sooyoung are adorable

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Dear Mom 090301

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaKqM93UXYs

credit: hweeric @ YT

they performed it again, a much better job this time, although they just wore their GEE outfit, they still looked nice :)

edit:

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - 소녀시대 090301

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgC0u8UWPXk

must be some concert or something...hahaha they improved a lot, this performance for this song has been much better :)

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Gee 090301

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ24rtoAeNY

i think tiffany is okay now :D glad to see that too, she cured fast

i love the Dear Mom performance i was about to cry they look pretty OH MY Fany i was wondering how she feel and i hope she get better

Guest lilsacredangel

Just wondering, with all the chaos of the amazing Dear. Mom performance , did the show with Isak show?

They did wonderful on the performance!

Guest PeacefulxChaos

Yoona is so adorable...she's always been my favorite, even before I started listening to SNSD...

And really random but, I getting food at dinner last week and one of our international students from Hong Kong was standing behind me and he started singing Gee...haha it was so random but funny...I really wanted to take out my mp3 player and just start playing the video in front of him and his friend or just sing along with him(too bad I don't know the lyrics by heart yet)...I don't think any of them know I listen to KPop so it would have probably scared them if I started singing along... :lol:

Guest Mellerz

Oh, man. Dear Mom.. Beautiful. I knew I was gonna cry so I was afraid to watch it LOL

Watched it the first time, I teared up as soon as I saw Sica. She looked so darn beauitful.

Then I teared up even more when I saw Tae Yeon. You can tell she was crying.

It took 3-4 takes to record the performance, right? Jahhh....

Second time, I watched it with subs. That's when I cried. The pictures and everything.

I'm just speechless. The girls are amazing. Heads up, ladies. You girs were fantastic <3

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

i watched dear mom perf.

oh my.

i cried while i was watching it.

the song is really touching. <3

taeyeon was about to cry...because maybe she felt that the song is really sad in a way?

Guest taikogirl91

their Dear Mom performance...it was so touching and beautiful!

i teared up a little...and they looked so pretty!

taeyeon looked like she was going to cry towards the ending..

they're all so sweet and thoughtful to write messages for their moms ^^

Dear Mom was such an amazing performance the girls wore such beautiful dresses.

Such natural emotion they put into the song, they gave so much to reach the hearts of those who are watching, Sones and most especially to their moms.

Hearing Tiffany say "You've been there for me" OMG I bawled my eyes out so much at that part.

SNSD Himnae!

Guest dcleo1515

I just watched the "Dear Mom" performance and I have to say it was beautiful. I honestly haven't cried this much watching a performance in a long time. I think this was one of those performances where you don't need to understand the words to feel what they are saying. Their emotions and the way they sang Dear Mom was raw and you felt the words. I know a lot of artists when they sing a song, especially a song like Dear Mom, they want the audience to not just listen to the words but also feel them. That's what I think this performance did. That was a truly really special performance.

Arirang just re-aired their 'In the Booth' segment and it was ridiculously amazing with Jessica & Tiffany. I mean there were soooo many good moments and the best part was that it was in english. This was the most english that I've seen Jessica speak in quite a while and she was so cute rofl trying to boss Tiffany around. Plus there were tons of Sica effect moments and overall because the VJ, Isak, was a close unnie of theirs the interview was extremely casual and very laid back and easy going. You could feel how much more comfortable they were with this interview versus the other one they did in English. Awesomeeee~

And if you haven't yet watch the girls and their performances for the 7080 concert because they were amazing. Dear Mom, although didn't look as great or felt as emotional, the performance it self was executed beautifully and it sounded better than Inkigayo. Not to mention their performance for Girls' Generation was flawless, Yoona improved so much and was so stable throughout the song. They performed the song like veterans and I was extremely proud.

Guest vietdragon2285

loved the Dear mom perf. and happy to see they let fany sit down this time lol

hope she feels better soon

anyone know if the interview with Isak is up yet? heard it was suppose to be on sunday.

Guest Sushii-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ZtVTIKjJc This is Golden Miss is going! They did a parody of Gee!

Dear mom perf was awesome! I really like that! At the final I would like to cry but not..

We can hear Taeyeon' voice cracks in her first part.. She must really miss her mom :S

Really, I admire Tiffany, she's strong!

Guest Shortyyy126

for those of you who don't already know, in the booth is up at soshified! :D so go go go and download it n.o.w!

edited

omg jessica's english is full of win. lol. i love their little chat about the 'sica effect', that was truly amusing. lol.

Guest cherrypandaz
And if you haven't yet watch the girls and their performances for the 7080 concert because they were amazing. Dear Mom, although didn't look as great or felt as emotional, the performance it self was executed beautifully and it sounded better than Inkigayo. Not to mention their performance for Girls' Generation was flawless, Yoona improved so much and was so stable throughout the song. They performed the song like veterans and I was extremely proud.

So there's a second FULL performance of Dear Mom? I'm confused! Please clarify? And if there is a second FULL performance of Dear Mom can I get the link please :sweatingbullets: ??

Anyway, I usually don't post and am a lurker, but their performance was great. People who say they cant sing are jealous or just dumb.

Archived