少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

SNSD, “The Stage is Too Small,” Never-ending Activities

N2009022615132161701.jpg

The girl group SNSD is gaining a lot of popularity with their title song, “GEE” and is taking over the television airwaves. Recently, the members have been appearing on variety shows back-to-back.

The different programs they attend to are very diverse. Firstly, Taeyeon plays part of an imaginary couple with Jung Hyungdon on MBC’s “Sunday Sunday Night – We Got Married.” As soon as the Taeyeon-Hyungon couple, who are 11 years apart, first came out, they attracted many interested fans. Recently, the other members came out as a group to support Taeyeon.

Yoona is also showing to be very active. On the 22nd, she formed a love line with Big Bang’s Daesung while going on a country-side date on SBS “Family Outing.” At the same time, she aired on MBC “Sunday Night’s” new corner called “Star Bizarre Theater: Oh My.” Yoona gathered interest by acting as a drunk and bizarre university student, totally opposite from her usual innocent image.

Yoona is casted in an MBC drama, “Cinderella Man,” which is scheduled to broadcast starting in April.

SNSD also gathered more viewers by revealing their dormitory life on an episode of SBS “Lee Jaeryong and Jung Eunah’s Good Morning” on the 24th. On the same day, they showed a special stage on SBS “Kim Jungeun’s Chocolate.” Seohyun, Yuri, and Sooyoung especially gained interest while performing Park Jiyoon’s song, “Adult Ceremony.” On top of that, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Tiffany aired on MBC “Golden Fishery-Radiostar” and showed off their witty remarks.

It doesn’t stop there. On the 28th, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica appeared on MBC’s “Introducing a Star’s Friend” and participated in the couple matching game. Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica are especially gathering interest as they are to find a mate for themselves.

Not only that, but on the same day, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon is to air on KBS1 “Family Entertainment.”

SNSD’s song “GEE” has been made into many different parodies on various comedy and variety shows. Counting all the appearances on cable channels, SNSD’s “GEE” will appear whenever the TV is on. SNSD is currently taking over the TV airwaves.

Reporter: Baek Minjae

Source: Go News

Translator: mbear@soshified.com/forums

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolly88

MORE CLEAR CAPS

CREDIT:MILKYE DAUM and passingby@snsdchina

YoonA ,Tiffany and Sunny did not showed their mum

YoonA and Tiffany did not had a message for their mum,no one knows why for YoonA

3398afa518707d5d03623a723351d716.jpg

SeoHyun and mum

c4b7fb9e81a5999ee2061599a0f8a603.jpg

Jessica and whole family

6a620bc88f59eb6bf6fc72b240773699.jpg

HyoYeon and mum

15f9422eebacf95556e6f41605187caa.jpg

Sooyoung and mum

bb6b23ea39c4eb73e7bfeb1f6f68238a.jpg

Sunny

c20b58933dce297eeb6f60517a1cd7b6.jpg

Yuri and mum

095378c4d656ce600e040fa6fa511619.jpg

TaeYeon and mum the cuttest pic ^^

e2b3d7c68e08e4f550a4691651a1bdce.jpg

Guest Coopcayke

What a beautiful performance! All the girls looked beautiful as well, especially Fany.

The stage also very tastefully done.

Why didn't they show Yoona's mom, though?

Guest mossy

Captured3ty.jpg

taeng w/ mum

i've watched the performance again and again

such a slendid performance.. one of the best performance that they did

i'm so happy for them

Guest falling_star_142

i don't know if my eyes fool me

but i didn't see Fany's pic on the stage

her pic they showed i think it's edited

absolutely love this perf >.<

snsd fighting

Guest yienyienyien

omg, i was sobbing mad watching the perf. T__T It's so hard to see Taeng choke but she still sang really well. Props to Fany..really..(and her baby pic is soooo adorable <3 ) Everyone sounded so good, yoona surprised me the most, really.. :o It's my first time seeing her sing so well. All of their baby photos are adorable. Jessica and Crystal..AWWWW..their parents are very good looking btw. My fav has got to be Taeng's..cause it's her mom kissing her..<3333

btw, like everyone else, i'm curious to why yoona doesn't write anything to her mom..hm..

Guest zahieyjunki

MTV Class Up is subbed on youtube!!

thnx to soshisubs once again~

here's the link!

Class Up - SNSD [02.21.09] (en) 1/3

Class Up - SNSD [02.21.09] (en) 2/3

Class Up - SNSD [02.21.09] (en) 3/3

Sunny and Yuri <3!! They arguing about bad habits when sleeping time!!

Actually, I've heard before that Yuri is doing yoga on her sleep and Sunny did barking so its true ha!!

and when the audience ask questions " Who's the bad wife" something like that all points to ice princess Sica!!

that part was damn funny!!

Every member have the story of her.. haha~

The ham thing was funny!!

and JoKwon likes Fany most in the group..

Dayumm, he's too shy to admit it!!

Can't wait for next part!!

They teach the boys dance for Gee!!

Guest Coopcayke

^

^

I'm curious too. Why didn't she write anything to her mom and why there's no picture of her mom :(

^Thanks for the links! Have been waiting for that to be subbed <3

Sica is the bad wife? :lol:

Guest krazyxdreamer

aww i loved the inkigayo performance :)

but just curious, what happened to tiffanys leg?

during the performance she was sitting down with something wrapped around her left leg.

Guest zahieyjunki

She injured her leg when they all done perform at Baeksang Award!! It happens there..

So she can't dance for a few days!! something kinda like that!!

Btw, is FO is already aired??

I wanna see more DaeYoon love line there!! haha~

The pics Fany during her kid days in hanbok is so cute!!

Why Yoong not wrote messages for her mom? I know Fany reasons..!

Be strong girls!!

Guest fara_diggory

^

yeah, yoona barely talk about her mom...

if i'm not mistaken...its never..

i wonder what happened to her mom too...

any news, anyone?

Guest lolly88

FO aired,there is a lot of daesung and yoona interaction zahiey92

so you will be happy ,them holding hands,feeding etc

YoonA and daesung was screaming away when they had to go to the pond to catch fish with their bare feet haha

WGM, today sica,seohyun and sunny showed up

the one from the weeding preview was aired

sica was so cute when they did they role playing thing

she was the fake mother of taeyeon.she was like sob sob taeyeon ah haha

Seohyun was funny today too,i find it cute she wore Yuri cartoon socks

haha

oh and they showed the start of the games between all couples

TaeYeon and hyundon was at kangin and yoonji hostel eating ,and they lock hyun don in the the room for a while haha

yoonji was slightly jealous of taeyeon when she was kangin close to taeyeon cos she did not know they host chin chin radio together .

Next week the games start

from wgm thread recorded it from TVants so the quality suck,

[090301] We Got Married Preview for Ep47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BquPcyjFwU

The couples play game together and ... the almost kiss? :)

OMG i have to see FO hahahaha

DaeYoon holding hands that's a MUST SEE!!!!!! NYAAAAAAA

OMG OMG i like them together somehow

then again seems like Yoona jsut so match with all hotties LOL just mention it : Daesung Seungri Minho Hyunjoong kekeke

Just watched Dear Mom perf.. So perfect and sad. Tiffany and Taeyonnie! T.T I cried.

It was one of their most memorable performance, are we going to get to see it again?

And Seohyun's trot was very enjoyable! ^_^

Guest lee_kim

what's the hell going????

omg.

i have just not online for 1.5 day. why there are a lot lot lot lot lot of news, pic and clip. OMG.

Download to die. huhuhu

but. happy to see the girl.

FO 's air now?

Guest aneng

Just finished watching Dear Mom performance. So it is their new single? Gosh. They did great. It's a very touching song. I'm feeling sad for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Gosh. Look at Taeyeon at the end of the song... =(

So I am wondering... Tiffany's mom passed away because of a sickness? What about Taeyeon?

Archived