少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shortyyy126

homfg.. 'dear mom' was soooooooo amajing! the girls looked beautiful and they did a fantastic job. the stage setup was also very nice and unique. they hung photographs of the girls when they were young, and some of them with their moms. and then they showed a slide show of the girls' letter to their moms. taengu seriously broke my heart when she sang... i could literally feel her pain. T_T anyway, i seriously love the performance so much. can't wait until someone uploads it on youtube. xD

Guest tinskie

i just saw the girls' performance of dear mom - the song itself was superb but what made the performance even more beautiful is them showing the girls' pictures [some of them with their parents] when they were young.

i loved jessica's picture with her family and seohyun's with her mom the best.

two thumbs up! :D

Guest ningmeng

dear mom's stage was soooooooooooooooooo nice.

seriously..... <3

my heart hurts when taengoo sing.

she was about to crack (trying to control her tears)

then when i saw tiffany, i cried.

because i really feel the pain for her. D:

i only recognise sica's, sooyoung's, yuri's and seohyun's childhood pic.

some didn't even show their parents...

there's this pic where the baby kissed her mother's lips.

it that tiffany's? because they pic was so sweet...

and hyoyeon is really pretty when she's young <3

^

i read at ssf the girl who kissed her mom lips is Taeyeon

i bet they all miss their mother but i can feel tiff pain more coz not only her family so far away

but she also the one who has no mother to rely on T_T

[HD] Ju Hyun-Mi & SeoHyun(SNSD) - Jjalajajja(Mar 1, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTIW7vfUGs...re=channel_page

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - Dear Mom(Mar 1, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5IDR-HlxTo...re=channel_page

c. CodeAnalysis

Guest lolly88

Tears are forming in my eyes as i watched the dear mum stage

i feel for all of them being away from their parents esp Tiffany :tears:

but its okay they have each other for comfort ^^

Taeyeon was trying hard to control her emotions , that she almost crack in the beginning

YoonA sang omg, i did not know she had a part in that song ,i am so proud of her

All the girls were awesome,they sang it with emotions beautifully

The pictures some showed their mum .some did not

Those that left an impression on me:

Jessica with her little sister Krystal and parents were so cute haha

Hyoyeon looks the same as she is now ,such a beauty even when she was young,cant get why people said she had surgery ,she looks the same to me

Sooyoung was able to recognized because of her mum lols haha

The mum with the infant kissing i wonder how was it ? such a cute pic

Guest snail.

Dear Mom - SNSD 090103

Watch it. Now.

It's the most emotional perf I've seen from them and it's pure gold for me. We could tell they sang from their heart and the pictures just added more of those emotions.

Taeyeon's picture is the best T_T Man, she really made me tear up during that perf. Hers is the one with the baby kissing her mom.

(Hint : her signature is on it lol)

120nr0w.jpg

And Yoong's voice was so freaking adorable, she was good !

Guest Issey

Omg..dear mom was just T_T

This is my first time crying listening to a song.

And I haven't cried for a longggg time. :SSS

And Taeyeon who always seems to put up a brave front,is actually really weak deep inside her heart. =(

Fany =((( she's such a strong girl.

SNSD fighting!

Guest svisual

i totally cried during the performance... T.T

the way the girls sang it, it just shows how much they actually mean the words in the song.. they sang it with their heart, a dedication to their mums... T.T

the stage was beautiful, the girls were beautiful as always and the performance was just perfect..

all the girls sang their part well, even for the weaker singers in the group... T.T

as the camera panned towards pics of the girls when they were younger and them with their mums, my floodgates broke again...

taeng on the verge of choking on her emotions... she looking away from the camera and looking down to avoid showing her emotions, this song must mean alot to our little leader... T.T

-sigh-

to cut the story short, this is definitely one of their best performances.. T.T

the girls younger pics were simply adorable too... i especially love hyoyeon's and how she looked like a little rascal when she was small and is still one till this day.. ^^

the baby kissing the mum.. that's taengoo's pics.. simply beautiful...

and sooyoung strangely looks like her mum... the eyes, the nose.. like mother like daughter.. ^^

SNSD jjang!!!

-----------

for those who missed the pics:

2009030116061733270_1.jpg

2009030116061733270_3.jpg

2009030116061733270_4.jpg

2009030116061733270_5.jpg

2009030116061733270_6.jpg

2009030116061733270_2.jpg

Guest litt0piggy

such an extraordinary and excellent performance!!!

the stage and the girls were very beautiful!

these girls are very strong and manage to control their emotion and sing the whole song, especially tiffany. I can't imagine how she feel at that moment. she must had push herself very hard not to cry because among all the girls, tiffany probably felt hurt the most. she is truly the strongest member in the group. she pull herself together and try not to worry anyone. WHAT A BRAVE GIRL!!

Guest jelly_pudding

i was wondering why yoona never talks about her mom??

like i remember in the one show, when she went out to eat with her family.. her mom was not there and also when she won the awards at baeksang awards, she talked about her dad but not her mom.. hmm.. i'm just wondering.

anyways.. this was a sad performance..

i love the song & it made me cry =(

tiffany is such a strong person.

Guest ningmeng

^ i just realised.....

ppl in the sbox are asking too, but we can't jump to conclusion yet.

Translation of what they wrote <3

Seohyun: "Mom...Thank you for giving all your love to me. I will be a daughter that you can be proud of"

Jessica:"I will be a lovely daughter that always smiles. Don't be sick. I love you"

Hyo:"Mom~ Hi >.< thank you for giving life to me, and raising me. Love you."

Yuri: "I can't find the words to decribe how thankful I am. I love you. I thank you for the infinite love and words of support."

Sunny:"I will work harder to be a better daughter. I miss you and love you."

SY:"I know Mom loves me a lot. I know i can't love my mom more than she loves me, but I love her more than anything. To the greatest happiness of my life...."

Taeng: "Thank you for believing in my decision, and supporting me. I am proud of you and want to be like you mom."

credits to dongie @ ssf

such sweet msges ♥

^

those msg are soooo cute and i can see they really love their mothers

im sure they're the one the gals rely on when they faced the hardship last year

their family keep supporting them

great perf, i've been repeating it non stop T_T

Guest zahieyjunki

SGB is already on youtube?? thnx for the link!!

Better watch it now..

I'm tearing when the girls singing Dear Mom!!

Taengoo is crying.. The girls seems calm singing it~

Their voices is the best compared to MuBank before!!

There's a bit off key but well done girls!~ awesome performance!

Though for Fany! Is it their childhood pics on the stage?? I don't know which one of it!

Hyoyeon is so adorable on the pic!!

thnx for the translate mssges!! there's no Fany's one up there..

Guest cantthinkofaname

i just saw the perf. and i must say, they did a SPLENDID job

SUPERB!~

even the weaker singers did a wonderful, i was amaze on how yuri sounded

her voice for ballads are SUPERB :)

gosh when i saw tiffany's young day pic, i was the verge of tear because she never got the chance to know who her mom was

poor tiff, and she look beautiful that night too :) i love her long hair and the bow and her dress

the outfits overall was really pretty

and taeyeon baby pic with her mom is a EPIC WIN picture, so cute~

omwowwww the Dear Mom perf was just amazing. So much emotions out into the song. Taeng and Sy's eyes were going all red. Poor Taeng could hardly hit the notes XD Must of been hard for all of them.

Yoona's voice is so sweet and fluttery^^ So proud of her. I'm glad she got sing the 2 full lines because originally the second line of her part is suppose to be sung with Jessica. Hyo and Yuri was great too!

This performance is most definitely one of those performances I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET. I've never cried so much watching a performance in my life. The moment Fany started singing, my tears wouldn't stop falling. Seriously, I'm so proud of this girl. Everything she does just simply wows me. Including this performance. She managed to sing her part beautifully with all the love and emotion in it even though I know deep in her heart, she was hurting. I really salute her. I've never seen such a strong person like her before. Taengoo cried, but Fany didn't even show any weakness at all. Gahh T-T. I just want to watch this performance over and over again because seriously, even though it was sad, the song totally means a lot to me, and i know it does to all the girls too :]

Fany, Taengoo and the rest of the girls... HIMNAE :]

Guest Senorita_

Dear Mum was really good and heart-warming. I love the stage setting with their baby pictures <3 Their messages were really touching and sweet :) So proud of the girls. They perform so wonderfully today and they look amazing ^^

Archived