少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooohooo~ congrats to our girls for being #1 for the 6th time.

im pretty sure they're gonna win next week too :D

s♥nes are jjang !!!

also, i find it cute how fany starts all the cool things.

like the "holding hands" thing before they announce the winner.

and even the "hugs". she always tends to start those things, which is really cute.

i also loved it when she tiptoed to kiss yul. hahahah.

i actually wanna see jeongpal's fancam right now because i'm pretty sure fany went up to taengoo and kissed her

after she kissed yul. hahahah.

I don't know what song they plan on promoting next but just as Himnae was promoted at the same time a bit during the Gee promotion, I really think the song they should promote as well during the second song should be "Let's Talk About Love" because it's .. chorus is really super catchy for me. However the melody and beat is a bit simple but the lyrics are really nice. To be honest I would rather SNSD not promote Destiny, I've never really like got into the song and for the most part they would have a hard part singing a lot of the parts live and I would hate seeing them perform like 02342343 performances where the backtrack overpowers them, it's just impossible to do some of the parts in that song live, because it's so digitalized. To be honest haha I see Himnae as the only song that they could possibly promote as the second track unless SM wanted to do a repackage mini-album or something and add another track because it's the only fast paced one that they can sing live imo.

v Yes her mom did die. That's all that needs to be done/said. Let's not talk about the how factor because 1) it's not respectable to her mom or their family and 2) that's just something that needs to stay private. A lot of people assume stuff and say this or that and it's how rumors start. Just know that her mom died, the reason behind it doesn't matter or how she died doesn't either. May she rest in peace though and continue to watch over Tiffany well ...

Guest iluvxiah94

I know this is kinda late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SOOYOUNG <3

Stay happy and healthy! <3 And congrats to the wonderful girls for winning the #1 spot yet again!

Ok Idk if someone already asked this question or not so sorry if I'm repeating it again

but did Tiffany's mother die?

I remember in an interview about the song "Dear Mom," she had said that her manager told her they didn't have to sing the song if she was too sad to sing it.

So yeah...I was wondering if she died and if so, how. PLEASE && THANK YOU! Sorry if I asked an already answered question!

hahah the last pic of yoona with the pringles i just started giggling oh i was trying to work out what or who she looks like.. its that or the KFC guy

Guest roseseraphix

^ yeapp.. she passed away since tiff was young..

fany is such a strong girl..

if they planned to promote a next song, i hope it'll be a new mini album/single.. XD to satisfy of soshi deprived-ness.. but if it's a song from the current mini album, i hope it's Dear. Mom..

Guest jelly_pudding

wow.. i can't believe they got number 1 on music bank for 6 weeks straight ? right?

amazing !!

GEE !!!!!

i <3 this song still. it never gets old..

can't wait for all the shows ! i really want to watch yoona on family outing & the radio star show.. looks funny hahaa!

Guest Coopcayke

Well, to be honest I'm not very fond of the other songs in the mini album other than Gee, Himnae, and Dear Mom. But probably my Destiny will change my mind somehow if I see the performance. I think they should make a remix of Destiny, to make it more perform-able? plus hot outift, hot choreography XD

Guest lolly88

My thoughts on the next song .

I Currently dont see any song in the mini album that is able

to make it to the top except for Gee

Himnae is actually a gd choice,but they already perfrom it

after himnae destiny is my next choice ,Let's talk about love is just boring

typical song ,not outstanding enough .

I Would love to see them do a new versions of either himnae or destiny so that they can promote it after Gee

or even better add new songs ,repackage the mini album LOLS though i have to spend more $ ,but i wont mind

^^ hahahah. i know right ? taengoo fans are jjang. i couldnt stop laughing while watching that fancam too.

i think its the same girl from before, isnt it ? her voice sounds familiar. lmao xD

i knew something happened when fany just left her spot so quickly.

i think after she gave yul a kiss, she noticed that taeng was looking down on the flowers,

so she went up to her and leaned on taeng's shoulders.

and in return, taeng gave her a kiss xD

gahh~ i still cant stop spazzing about that till now. hahahah.

fany really knows how to show fan-service yo.

SME would probably use HimNae as the next promotional song though no song will top like Gee did.(sad but true)

it's fast and enjoyable, but it doesnt have the catchiness that would make me repeat over and over again. As much as i hope that Dear Mom could be promoted, its like impossible since, when did SME artists promote ballads from their official albums?

sadded.=[ So i think that its definitely either HimNae or a remix of Gee that is coming out after Gee.though maybe they should remake another remix of Gee to make the background beat less noisy.(cant hear the girls properly for the last remix they did)

AHAHAHA the fancam, omg the fan is awesome.She kept screaming the names, when she started screaming Taeyeon ahhhhhh i cannot help but laugh.<3 and look at the fan service the girls provided. :D

Guest minanki25

well we can't say other songs won't top like Gee

SNSD did win for ITNW, GG, BB, and KY so i think it's possible for them to be top with any songs

Guest zahieyjunki

A bit too late but ouhh yeah 6th win in a row!!!

double triple crown!! Am I the only one happier bout this??

I just hope they broke Jewelry record!! only one more week!!

They look so tired if you guys see them performing!!

Are they winning the february charts too? just like BB!! they owned last year Nov & Dec charts!!

Can possibly they perform remix ver again? I love the remix.. The beat is really nice~

They should make boom track ver, ballad & r&b version!!

Girls photoshoot for Viliv was nice~ Fany's bubble gum pic were damn hott!!

What the show that Yoona wear the moustache? handsome lady~!

Ahjumma Gee parody was so cute!! they using the exact place for Gee mv!!

and FT boys so cute singing Gee!!

Oh tomorrow is Yoong in FO!! can't wait it..

and Jessica were no 1 for Idol Army charts!! Maybe coz of the JaySica syndrome!!

Bout the 2nd single, I was hoping Destiny was the next single!

The song was really nice & the beat was cool!!

Let's talk Bout Love was so simple the best but the lyrics was nice~

Or maybe Dear mom coz no doubt the best ballad song for the girls so far!!

So, lets just wait and see what their next single!!

Archived