Drinks

T.B. Solangel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loads of water. i specially pour a whole flask of water and keep it in my room to make sure that i drink at least 8 cups of water a day,since i sit in my room in front of the computer most of the time.

and me loves apple juice + aloe vera bits and oj.

• 6 months later...
Guest bee21192

one drink that i had to have almost everyday in the summer was Easyway. To be more specific, regular black relish tea, half passion fruit, half lemon, with double pearls.. ^^ shame there’s no easyway in argentina.. OTL.. that drink made me even abandon my own ritual (?) of getting a hot choc at starbucks the moment I get off the plane at Santiago, Chile, for stopover.. NOTHING beats easyway… except perhaps an occasional Cocoa Loco at Gloria Jeans once in a while? haha all ye easyway lovers come hither!

Guest iloveimsoojung

dosen't matter what type of drink for meeh... as long as it takes away my thirst... but if i really have to choose one, it would be water!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest muffinsRus><

i am obsessed with energy drinks. i cannot get enough of tangy colored water *-*

gatorade, powerade, vitamin water(dragon fruit<3), u name the works

anything tangy, i love. slushies, lemonade, grapefruit juice ><!

plus i love leechee flavored bubble tea ><!

Guest SillyyJenn

when i was little it was always vitasoy

during middle school most of what i drank was tea

now i tend to drink water and soups a lot <3

• 1 month later...
Guest Kathy K.

I drink mostly tea, I can call myself TEA-freak xD

Me and my mum love tea, especially green. But I change kinds of tea if I wish to and I drink green for a month, then black, then red, then green again... I've never refused tea ^^

I lovelovelove orange juice but I drink it quite rarely. Oh well. :)

Archived