Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Yes he was so cute begging Minwoo to help him. I can't believe he was the first one to be X'd out. I thought he was the walking encyclopedia!

Did you all see DW's appearance on the game show "Sixth Sense" with Minwoo? OMG, DW oppa was SO endearingly cute and dorky. I think I fall for him a little more every time I see him on my screen. :wub:

Guest theLEGEND

Yes he was so cute begging Minwoo to help him. I can't believe he was the first one to be X'd out. I thought he was the walking encyclopedia!

Dongwan the walking library! :lol: Did you notice that he took off his tie after a while? He looks sexier when he unbuttoned his shirt. :P

His reactions when he was inside the "jail" were so funny. Ooh.. I love this guy~ :D

^lol, that was what was especially killing me! He kept going "Why are you doing this to me???" LOL. :P

I think this article encompasses so much about why he's so endearing to so many people:

[07.09.07][News] Kim DongWan's warm smiling captures the female's heart.

20070907142315431.jpg

Lately Kim DongWan with his solo song title 'Handkerchief' had gotten the first place, he started to participate in all kinds of variety entertainment programme, with the 'warm smilling' image he had gotten some attraction.

Kim Dong Wan's smilling image can be viewed by the audience through tv programmes, and he has reveal his charmness with the image of a natural, ease and amiable image.

Towards this, fans said ' through tv, Dong Wan oppa's bright smile leave deepest impression.' 'a humour but yet ease,a man giving people a cozy impression.' Kim DongWan's warm smilling with his song title 'Handkerchief', had let his fans age level of 10th generations to 30 to 40 generation of big spans, this also let his solo activitity be compared to formerly of any time has a initiated bigger anticipation.

Being a solo artist for 2 months, though any music source online, the song title 'Handkerchief is still having a stable popularity.

Addtion, KBS <Happy Together>, MBC <Knowing Each Other>, SBS <Quiz 6sense battle> with Shinhwa members Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo appearance together, had caught attractions.

Source:epg&oceans

Cn News:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng NEws: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan - Sarami Ggochboda Areumdaweo on MBC Special Festival I Have A Dream (2007-08-31) [cashewmania].avi [29.7MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae & Kim Dong Wan - Haebyuneui Yeoin on MBC Special Festival I Have A Dream (2007-08-31) [cashewmania].avi [25.6MB]

Various Artists - Areumdaoon Sehsang on MBC Special Festival I Have A Dream (2007-08-31) [cashewmania].avi [61.7MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest hahaheehee

Oooooh, who's that girl? She's so lucky to take a picture with Dongwan! And he looks good as always. :) I love his dimples <3

Kim DongWan's warm smiling captures the female's heart.

Totally true!!! I love his bright smile most of all... I just melt when I see him smile.

I haven't got around watching all these recent shows that Wannie has appeared in yet, like Jihwaza and Sixth Sense, but I'd like to share a clip I came across on YouTube. It's a English-subbed clip of Dongwan in this programme called Love Mansae. This was quite some time ago, during Shinhwa's 4th jib. Dongwan was realy cute in there! So was Junjin! At one point they were arguing about dimples and Junjin went "You don't have dimples!" and in my heart I was thinking: "Noooo you have dimples Dongwannie and I adore your dimples!!!" hahahaha. In the end Jinnie said that Dongwan's dimple was a wrinkle. LOL!!!

Credits to snowwhite924 @ YouTube who uploaded this.

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

Part 4 -

Enjoy!

available in my NEW CB

Thanks, Angelica! :D

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan - Handkerchief & Scream at 2007 Korean Music Festival Idol Concert (2007-09-08) [cashewmania].avi [145.1MB]

available in my NEW CB

Kim Dong Wan - Love TWO on Inkigayo (2007-09-16) [cashewmania].avi [33.8MB]

i can't wait till gpzigi. i didn't know minwansyung were all on. i only thought sungie oppa was on. :P teehee...

Guest cocospirite

if you look for WANNIE's smile, you can BIG Smile in our new subbed video! ^____^ AH AH AH

Hope you will enjoy watching it!! a WanSyung CUT!! I specially love, so funny and sweet!

We have a new subbed video on our forum! it's an "old" one but very funny and sweet cut!!!! :D

DO NOT TAKE OUT FROM SHINHWA.BIZ/SS CB

YOU CAN SHARE THE CB LINK ANYWHERE ELSE, JUST DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE

here : http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

sangsangnh2.jpg

Brought to you exclusively by Shinhwa.Biz Subbing Team :

Translation by Dreamhyesung

Timing & typesetting & encoding by Cocospirite

available in my NEW CB

[HQ] Vitamin (2007-09-16) [737.0MB]

Part 1: Brian, Son Ho Young, Alex, Lee Soo Geun, Jeon Young Rok, Yoo Tae Woong, Lee Jung Yong, Choi Sung Jo, Jang Young Ran, etc.

Part 2: Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan, Kim Jong Min, Shin Bong Seon, etc.

Vitamin Part 2 - Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan, Kim Jong Min, etc. (2007-09-16) [cashewmania].avi [360.1MB]

wansyung... :wub: it's such a delight to see the boys on shows together! <333

Guest cutegurl87

if you look for WANNIE's smile, you can BIG Smile in our new subbed video! ^____^ AH AH AH

Hope you will enjoy watching it!! a WanSyung CUT!! I specially love, so funny and sweet!

We have a new subbed video on our forum! it's an "old" one but very funny and sweet cut!!!! :D

DO NOT TAKE OUT FROM SHINHWA.BIZ/SS CB

YOU CAN SHARE THE CB LINK ANYWHERE ELSE, JUST DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE

here : http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

Brought to you exclusively by Shinhwa.Biz Subbing Team :

Translation by Dreamhyesung

Timing & typesetting & encoding by Cocospirite

Whose Sang Sang Plus are Wansung there for? Min Sun or Kangta?

Guest cocospirite

Whose Sang Sang Plus are Wansung there for? Min Sun or Kangta?

It was the SAng Sang Plus with Kangta as a guest! Sungie and Wannie are in the "question box" and choose questions they want!

^____^