Se7en_76.jpg

untitled8ko6.jpg

3. T.O.P ( Choi Seung Huyn )

ygbb321hs7.jpg

topht6.jpg

4.Choi Min Hwan

normal_cuteminhwan.jpg

minhwan5.jpg

I've got something for boys with last name Choi, gosh ! they're all hott !

YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAE SEUL GI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANKYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 로레인

i guess for me... its definitely...

1. Joongie

2. likes

3. other

4. tvxq

5. members too...

lol.... but i guess if strictly speaking, the only person i'm addicted to now is joongie dearest.... =X

Guest Drunken Epik

1. Han Ga In

2. Kim Tae Hee

3. Lee Yeon Hee

4. Han Yeh Seul

5. Byul

1. Epik High

2. Dynamic Duo

3. Drunken Tiger

4. The Quiett

5. Garion

P.S.: Yes, the bottom two are Korean artists, Korean underground hip-hop artists.

Guest p a r q u e.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMGS. JUST TAKE THE %7Boption%7D PART OFF WHEN YOU'RE QUOTING THINGS. -___-

On the brighter note, five people I'm addicted to:

_Dong YoungBae.

_Kang DaeSung.

_Jung IlWoo.

_Kwon JiYong.

_Lee SeungGi.

oh man this is hard! i have more than 5 people addicted too! but i'll choose those i'm addicted to at the moment but not necessarily that i am not anymore to my other oppas and unnies...

well i'm addicted to:

1. YOON EUN HYE - i'm watching her 3 dramas all at the same time. well i haven't started with vineyard yet but i'm about to tonight. i just love her so much i wish i was her already hahaha insane fan huh?!

2. GONG YOO - what can i do? if my mom couldn't resist him how could i too? lol! well i've been addicted to him 2 years ago as well after i saw the trailer of she's on duty on arirang.

3. JOO JI HOON - because i'm watching princess hours right now i'm back to the same state i was when i was watching goong for the first time

4. RAIN - i think i would be more addicted in the coming months if my dream of seeing him in person comes true :P

5. HYUN BIN - just saw mikss and he's just saw gorgeous!

Guest cutemee128

I can't really choose. But if I had to I would say:

1)TOP

2)GD

3)Taeyang

4)Seungri

5)Daesung

yeah I know...they're all Big Bang but its hard choosing form SNSD, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, and KARA.

Archived