+__________[ Tr-- A Midsummer Night's D R E A M ]

pepe.ro

Guest mwdee

OMOO...

the "Silence" is CUTEEE <3 it looks as if you manip-ed the girl to lean onto junki :D can't wait to see more results hun <3

-edit-

O____________O I OWNED PAGE! ^0^ can i get a pressie for this? muhahahahaha

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twist&fall-

*shakes her sexy booty*

XDDDDDD kidding. rawr. im done with your poster

but erm it's simple. x_x;; i might make you another one.

anyways, will post it up when i get the other request done.

:3 omg. i love your headers. <3

GO E-PO!! ^_______________^

lazy buttock you not me =p

can't talk too much, i have to study for 2 finals again. =_______= d`arvit.

michi_love please read the rules again. i said only 2 characters per poster. &&your pics aren't really that big. do you mind if i use something else? you didn't even give me at least 3 pics to choose from. PLEASE EDIT. or w/e.

SPARK! <_< woman! i actually READ your longgggg as* comment. O_O hahaha PIM SHIM? ;x thats a unique name. oh yeah, im putting you in my fanfic. =) you're gonna be Spark-san. <3 hehehehe; your character is gonna be ..... O_O [a surprise, obviously] :P

mwdee here's a pressie~ -big hug- muhahaha -runs off- GOMENASAII~

actually, i did'nt do that on purpose. it just came out like that. O_O i was surprised too. ;3

N-DA~ yay~ you finished it? :wub: i'll go see it when you post it up~. ^0^ muhahahah [thanksss n-da~]

you're da besttttt (: [im serious] XD

-->i shall be back again. i hope more poster or cc's come in. I WANT SOME MORE CC'S DAMMMMMMNNIT! >0<

Guest mwdee

<_< you dork. you know what I really want xPP

muhahahaa since you want to make CCs... can I save spot while I go on hunt for pics????

*cough* I don't care, you better serve me first. muahhahahaa jk :P

BRB <3

oh sucks....... >w< I just realized I've a whole bunch of characters.. exceeded the limit -___- darnnn.. and I can't decide to drop out any one of the characters :tears:

ah. i've read some of his sonnets. i'm reading Macbeth during my senior year, but it seems like you read it for fun (: ah, i would too, but it's just so hard for me to understand. i have to like really think about things, and i really have no patience. lmao.

aahh. i can't wait to see the header results (: you always come up with something cutesy (:

Guest s k y .

+ [ F O R M ]

POSTER

Text: To Be A Pledge

Subtext: let the drama begin.

Author: - -xox

Mood:not exactly cheerful, but not gloomy.

Colors to Avoid:

Images: sung yuri && yoon kyesang if you can find better pictures, please use them<3

Etc: thank you!<3

Guest shar-izzle

EEKK! they look awesome; i want to release my fanfiction now because of it. Hahahahahahaha..

but i won't. thanks os much ed. you're a freakin' doll <3 -huggggggggs ed- here are some POCKY for you, dear!

- shar

Oh my gosh! Why am I always, always, LATE!! ARGH! *bangs head on table* Ed(ifImaycallyouthat) that blending for the poster made me gobsmacked! Such excellent skill! I'm doing a Midsummer Night's Dream later this year. 8D Although I'm not a big fan of plays. =X And those headers are looking very rad! =O

^hahaha. sure you can call me Ed, what should I call you then? :D

--you're not late at all; its still unlimited~ (: YOU HAVE MOREEEEEE better skills than ME. i totalllyy dig your posters. theyre amazzzing :wub: [thanks for the comment~]

im almost done Soy~ [soy sauce~ <3] O_O

^ lol thanks for spamming and telling me that ed sauce.. btw the headers you made beofre, are soo creative .. lol totally love them <3

Guest MizzNana

I would request from you but I don't have a story.

I am about to start a story so I can start requesting. LOL! =]

LOL! Romeo and Juliet wasn't as great as I thought it would be and it was a pain.

A Midsummer Night's Dream is a good story? I should try getting a copy and reading it. =]

Guest danceplaylove

EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

THESE ARE SO CUTE! *gobbles*

ahh. <333

I love your cute headers!

I don't like A Midsummer's Night's Dream. T_T I thought they said Shakespeare was a genius. HA!

- Sam.

I'm Aileen. =D WAH! YOU AND YOUR FANTASTIC HEADERS. D< You are not newbie! If you say that again you don't get any pocky! I want to see another of your amazing CCs~ I love the colours you chose for that header. o_o

Michi_love here you go. next time, please re-read the rules. i said only 2 characters in a poster.

but w/e. i only used 2 characters anyways. XD please use & credit.

michiilove2.png

ITS STILL UNLIMITED!!~

gosh darnit. nobodies requesting. TT___________TT

that meants i have to go to study now. o_o

d`arvit. -sigh- i still one poster left though.

thankyou everyone who commented~ :wub: i loveee you all~ XD

your such a pro. i'll request (= just so you don't have to study! LOL

POSTER

Text: You Can't Plan Love

Subtext: I didn't plan to fall in love with him,

but maybe love isn't something you can plan...

Author: ALISSA or bbylissa<3

Mood: sad heartwarming

Colors to Avoid: anything TOO happy or cute

Yoo Chae Ri -

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Kim Hyun Bin -

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Etc: and a character in final fantasy would be cloud. =D

Thanks in advance!

Archived