B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkanqelxp

im so happy that BoA is #2 in the Oricon charts....her single is the best

im still kinda of depressed that she postponed her activites in korea to launch a new career in the US

Guest xiao_yun87

lol.. well i attempted her blog translation as usual... forgive me for any mistakes =)

it's been a long time since i brought the camera out

i cant help but to feel that the shutter sounds in the midst of the rainy day sounds a little depressing

but then again its because of this that it has its own special feel

after the rain, the weather will be turning cold

but why does it seem that its raining endlessly in japan?

credit : xiao_yun87@soompi

i'm not too sure about the last sentence about the raining endlessly, i can't seem to find the right word.. hmm.. sorry guys... and remember that this translation is changed a little in the sentence structure =)

and the MKMF thingy ended today.. anyone knows if BoA won?

Guest V-ni@star

i'm happy she is at no2.

i hope it will be no 1 soon.

btw i remember that pic was from she received an a award about jewerly rite?

i dont remeber wat year is that..

thanks for the updates!

she looks heavenly in those award pictures! and her dimples :wub:

BoA and her 'deep' thoughts - the sound of the shutter in the rain - she makes the simplest of things so not simple! B) wise girl.

LOVE LETTER! Do good!!!

Guest strawberry_hit

yeah....no.2 hmm maybe it could be higher if it was leaked ..but anway..i love readig boa blog....she have deep thought....all convey in short sentences...and her photos are lovely to look at...but not that i agreed to her about rain being depressing and all..it's not really.....anyway, she lok great at the award ...her nail is just wow 0_0

Guest astarael

I think the BoAjjang logo looks awesome, but I'm just a poor college student with no job. I'd love to have a BJJ shirt though, or any shirt with BoA on it actually. :]

Thanks for the pics and the new blog entry! Hehe, she's so cute squatting by the side of the road like that. I think rain leaves me in melancholy mood, there's something nostalgic about it, and now that BoA has grown older, rain gives her a different feeling. :x I hope we'll get to see more of her cute personality on TV, she should let loose more often.

Ah, LL dropped down to #4. I guess that's still okay, but I wish it could've at least stayed #2 for a while longer, you know?

Also I think BoA won an award: 해외인기상 = 동방신기 보아 정재은 . Will she be going to Korea to receive the award? o_o

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=102

Hyoyeon from SNSD talks about BoA sunbae: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

Also I think BoA won an award: 해외인기상 = 동방신기 보아 정재은 . Will she be going to Korea to receive the award? o_o

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=102

Hyoyeon from SNSD talks about BoA sunbae: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

Thanks Astreal for the news and and can you translate for us what she won/ You know what I am thinking? You rememeber that article that Boajjang translated for us saying BoA won the MKMF stylish awards. Did she really or is the poll still going. Because everytime I see BoA she is still on second place. and the first place person has 4 times more voted then her 0_0

Guest kayem7289

Stripesoflove, my name is Kay :). I agree with Mae, we should both TRY to buy both calendars lol! I still don't know how DB's calendar will even remotely look like, so now I'm leaning towards BoA since her pictures are drop dead gorgeous! I just hope that the calendars aren't $30 each because I don't know if I'd want to spend $60 on two calendars lol.

She fell down to #4, but I guess that's okay...She'll still be guaranteed #3 on the weekly chart and that's usually what matters most. I was hoping that this single would sell around 50k the first and go on to sell about 100k like Winter Love did. I seriously, seriously think that BoA should give jpop a break and concentrate on her kpop. Not solely because I want her back in Korea, but her music in Japan is too saturated now. Without anticipation, the citizens won't necessarily look forward to purchasing her music. Maybe she should take a year off and have her producers, writers, etc. work on an AMAZING new album, spend that year in Korea, and THEN release the new material. Remember how she was in Korea for the majority of 2005 and then released DO THE MOTION later? It went straight to #1 because anticipation built up and people were anxious for new, innovative music from her. Anyway, I just got back and seem to be blabbing lol. This is just my opinion :)...

Thanks for posting up all the new pictures and translations from her blog, everyone! It's highly appreciated <3.

Guest astarael

Wow, Kay, $30 for a calendar? I think that's crazy! o_o It seems like only one calendar would be possible then if the price is that high.

And yeah, BoA should really come back to Korea after LL. Her Japanese singles recently have been ballads (Everlasting, Winter Love, Your Color, Love Letter) and I think people need a change of pace. I know that I'd really like a fast, upbeat song from her because her dancing was one of her strong points and she hasn't been doing that lately.

boaismyangel: Oh yeah, haha. 해외인기상, most popular overseas. Ivy won the award in the dance category or something. I really wish BoA and DBSK had been more active in Korea this year. :[ EDIT: Actually when did they decide the winners? SNSD apparently got the award for new artist, but it seems way too soon? I don't know.

I thought the MKMF poll ended a while ago. There are several articles out saying that BoA came in first place for most stylish, Hyori in second, so I don't know why the poll is like that. I haven't checked the site.

Guest heygingersnap
Wow, Kay, $30 for a calendar? I think that's crazy! o_o It seems like only one calendar would be possible then if the price is that high.

yeah, i was planning to buy the calendar myself bc the pictures are just too gorgeous. *_*

i think yesasia is having a special until october 21,

so all japanese calendars are 10% off, so BoA's calendar is like $26.13.

and shipping is free for over $25 so it's not such a bad deal!

And yeah, BoA should really come back to Korea after LL. Her Japanese singles recently have been ballads (Everlasting, Winter Love, Your Color, Love Letter) and I think people need a change of pace. I know that I'd really like a fast, upbeat song from her because her dancing was one of her strong points and she hasn't been doing that lately.

i totally agree. while i like her ballads, it's starting to get a little boring.

i'd like to see something more exciting, more specifically danceable and upbeat.

... whenever the korean album comes. T____T

but also her ballad songs were her

strong point because she can really sing

and she has a lovely voice

i think she should just stick with ballads

for now since this whole year she mostly

did dance alot for her concerts after her concerts

she did sweet impact so its

more dancing

Guest LazyAzian

~*~*~*~

I think BoA should focus on dancing again.

I mean BoA hasn't really dnace that much in the past two years, except for her concert.

Me, I want another Double or Kiseki! In fact, maybe an edgy Japanese era like MOTO/GoT.

I am getting a bit bored with mid-tempo songs like Sweet Impact and LOVE LETTER.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

I think BoA should focus on dancing again.

I mean BoA hasn't really dnace that much in the past two years, except for her concert.

Me, I want another Double or Kiseki! In fact, maybe an edgy Japanese era like MOTO/GoT.

I am getting a bit bored with mid-tempo songs like Sweet Impact and LOVE LETTER.

~*~*~*~

but sweet impact was kinda dancing

for her -hehee- but moto was a korean era

okay fine but i would want more like

a "girls on top" kinda dance or "my name"

^ I agree...

After Be the One, I didn't really like any of her Japanese dance songs... maybe other than Nana Iro no Ashita.

nana iro no ashita i thought it was really cute

even the dance version of the music video

ooo yes dont forget Key of Heats was good too

Archived