B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

What was she wearing in the peace sign photo? :lol:

Well, she looks great in the pic with her makeup artist and hairstylist. This girl can pull her look in any cap at any moment.

Since this shoot was her 2008 photo calendar, does it mean that she already renewed her contract with Avex?

Guest nence

i became a boa fan since last year and im glad that i did. i started liking her when i saw her peformance while skimming through youtube. ahahha. she is so cute with her stylist and designer. wish i had people like that around me to help me. im pretty much clueless. boa so lucky. can't wait to see her 2008 calender. she's always so pretty in her shoots.

Guest still_dr3amin

thanks for the pictures you guys :wub:

Boa is too pretty for words. I can't even describe her anymore. lol

Guest suejinners
^_^ hi, im glad there's a BoA thread here in soompi XD...well im not surprise, i heard soompi from a lot of boajjangers. bdw, there's a big news regarding BoA's debut to US:

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainme...ail.htm?No=5940

credits: BoAjjang

let's hope for the best for her ^_^...

^ it was posted serveral pages back. :)

and people are passing it as a rumor.

If it were true reporters would be writing countless articles on it and would be bombarding SM with questions . i only found one + the english kbs just translated that article and posted it a little late

Guest hanjin90

Possible cover (?) for single "LOVE LETTER"

asdasdrb4.jpg

Credit: Avex + 예에압권@bestiz BoAworld

Tracklist of LOVE LETTER

発売日:2007/9/19(水)

【CD+DVD】\1,890(税込) AVCD-31304/B

【CD】\1,200(税込) AVCD-31305

収録内容  

【CD】

01:LOVE LETTER

02:Diamond Heart 

03:Beautiful Flowers 

04:LOVE LETTER(instrumetal)

05:Diamond Heart(instrumetal)

06:Beautiful Flowers(instrumetal)

07 : 『LOVE LETTER(Winter Acoustic Mix)』(초회한정반)

※CD収録曲はCDのみ、CD+DVD、2形態共通となります。

【DVD】

01:LOVE LETTER Music Clip

Toshiba au W54T CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTIp8eNYd98

^ Thanks for sharing that Ad of Toshiba. Love the hair and her shiny outfit.

BoA have so many promotion in Japan right now. She should do ad in Korea too. :blush:

I love BoA's blog because she show us such a dorky side of herself through her posts. I love it so much...feel so close to her.

I want that calendar too and her single is coming out soon.

So many BoA stuff that I want, need to start saving up money. :D

Guest astarael

Thank you for the Toshiba commercial and the new Love Letter info! :]

BoA's coming out with new blogs lately; how will she keep up?

Along with her Oricon blog, isn't that picture from her official website blog? I wonder what she said, hmm, and maybe the people at BoAjjang will compile all of her entries together with translations~

Anyway, I was also wondering what the whole Iple thing was since BoA also congratulated them in a video. But it's kind of like cyworld, and she has one along with some of the other SMTowners and some of their managers.

boa2.jpg

boa1.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's I.style

BoA's manager also put up her schedule for 7/20-7/29~

<7월 20일 (금) ~ 7월 29일 (일) BoA Schedule>

7월 20일 (금) 한국 출국 - 일본 입국 (left Korea, returned to Japan)

7월 20일 (금) ~ 7월 28일 (토) 일본 스케쥴 진행

7월 29일 (일) 일본 출국 - 한국 입국 (leaving Japan, returning to Korea)

* 현재 BoA는 일본에서 일본 스케쥴 진행중에 있습니다.

계속해서 많은 사랑과 관심 부탁드립니다.

Someone said on Bestiz that BoA and DBSK would be on Heyx3 together on 7/29, but I don't know if that's even true. She's leaving for Korea that day, and I went to the site and I don't think they're even doing a show on the 29th...

^It seems that you did your reasearch. From your research this might just be another rumor.

Still hope that it is definitely true.

It will be one awesome show.

It have been so long since BoA and DBSK are together.

Their schedules are always the opposite of each other.

When they are in Korea, BoA is in Japan.

Don't know for sure if it is true but it sure made me happy :D !

Guest Nakuru
Someone said on Bestiz that BoA and DBSK would be on Heyx3 together on 7/29, but I don't know if that's even true. She's leaving for Korea that day, and I went to the site and I don't think they're even doing a show on the 29th...

DBSK are supposed to be doing a recording for Heyx3 on 7/29

But if BoA is leaving for Korea on that day then I guess they won't be on the show together.

Unless BoA like, leaves late in the day because DBSK will be doing their song recording from 11AM (Japan time) and the talk recording will be at 4 or 4:30PM (I've seen both times, dunno which one is right)

*sigh* It sucks that both BoA and DBSK are in Japan so much but their schedules never match...

Archived