B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

Thanks for the ViVi snapshots, suejin! She looks great, and I love her style. I was thinking that maybe she'd put a hold on her Japanese activities for a bit, but I guess not. I wasn't expecting her in a Japanese magazine.

Beautiful icons, blu_smiley! I think I might use one soon, so I hope you don't mind. Will credit you, of course!

Bum, thank you for the scan~ and XxMariannexX, xiao_yun87, and BoALoveS, thank you for the blog updates and translations! Poor BoA, but it's cute, haha. I think that bar had the same name as the beach she wanted to visit, so the navigation system gave her directions to the bar. Also, her most recent blog entry is great; the sky looks so pretty.

Jina! Thank you once again for the awesome translations! I can't wait for the new thread with your translations in them~

But yeah, winG* brings up a good point. I was getting confused about where BoA was, Japan or Korea, but now it's a big possibility that she has been in Japan for some time, even with the SM Town album and all. I was excited since she's also doing "조개껍질묶어" with Junsu and Changmin, but geez, I'm going to be SO disappointed if BoA isn't even with the SMers for the music video. The thought of it makes me sick.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90
Well, she's back in Korea. It looks like there will be news about her Korean album coming soon.

yeah,i hope there will be official information 'bout her 6th korean album soon

i'll wait patienly if there is new 'bout it

i dun like SM MV anymore if it doesnt hav BoA in it >.<

to me,she's the soul of SM :blush:

Guest blessed

i havent watched the SM mv yet.. but NO BOA?? AII,........

SM is only SM if BoA is in it.

but im looking forward to...

NEW ALBUM!

Guest Ahren

thanks for the pics and updates guys.

blu_smiley, really nice icons!

lols. BoA got lost? that's sad and cute at the same time :D and woah! that's a nice SKY picture! how did she- she must be on a plane...

Yahoo! She's back in Korea! and I agree with y'all, SM TOWN MV - BoA = -_-

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

EVERYONE!!!! :) Did ya'll know tat BoA extended her contract with SM until 2012 so tat's practically more than the usual 4 year contract tat most singer's sign and BoA basically owns half of SM Entertainment!!!!!!! She signed the contract until 2012 in exchange for 1,000 shares of SM!!! I hope she can become an Executive President one day!!!!!! I was shocked reading this information on BoA noona~~ Isn't tat awesome though? She could soon be judging the SM Audition clip's soon if everything goes well with the stocks tat she has currently and wat Lee Soo Man thinks of her atm... :mellow:

Guest V-ni@star

yeah!! she n dana is close.

remember at her cheju concert, she said that she call dana alot.

Guest wateva

^^^ for realze??? dana seems like a sweet girl, they're round the same age right?

thanks everybody for the pic and news

wow! blue smiley those icons look awesome thanks

:tears: BoA :tears: 6th Korean album :tears: when :tears: its like waiting foreverzzzeee :tears:

Guest jessiep

I doubt that the 2007 SM Town MV doesn't have BoA! At least, they would have her filming her part separately if she couldn't join the rest of SM Towners (just like in some previous SM Town MVs).

EVERYONE!!!! :) Did ya'll know tat BoA extended her contract with SM until 2012 so tat's practically more than the usual 4 year contract tat most singer's sign and BoA basically owns half of SM Entertainment!!!!!!! She signed the contract until 2012 in exchange for 1,000 shares of SM!!! I hope she can become an Executive President one day!!!!!! I was shocked reading this information on BoA noona~~ Isn't tat awesome though? She could soon be judging the SM Audition clip's soon if everything goes well with the stocks tat she has currently and wat Lee Soo Man thinks of her atm... :mellow:

Some of these info are inaccurate. BoA doesn't own half of the SM Ent company, but she has 100,000 shares :)

yeah!! she n dana is close.

remember at her cheju concert, she said that she call dana alot.

For some reasons, I've never thought that BoA and Dana are close. I hardly see them interact with each other in any of those SM Town clips.

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

Sorry, but technically she does own half probably~~ Also, It's 100,000 shares.. my bad... :)

Guest XxMariannexX

^Hehe, that's old news. But I was thinking that too. Even after her contract ends, maybe she'll still be involved w/ SM. She didn't want to leave so she became the first artist to renew her contract until 2012. Once it ends, she will receive 100,100 shares as stated. I only know of two shareholders of SM, being BoA and Kangta. I don't think SM would be SM w/o BoA. =]

SM MV better have BoA. It kind of bothers me when she's left doing other things rather than the SM activities w/ everyone else. =[

Guest -x.smile.31

Ahhh~!

I really want BoA to be in the SM

Town mv! But the chances of her

being in it are high, right? since

she was in Korea (most likely) for

the photoshoot, she must be traveling

back and forth between Korea and

Japan, so that means...she was able

to be in it?...I dunno XD...I remember

in her blog that she rode her bike

to Hang Gang river...ahhh~

I'm just praying that she'll be in the mv...

she's always so happy and funny

in the SM Town mv~!!

[EDIT] kehehe~ My 300th is in the

BoA thread~!! <33

Guest hanjin90
For some reasons, I've never thought that BoA and Dana are close. I hardly see them interact with each other in any of those SM Town clips.

i used to thought like u BUT Dana is actually BoA's close friend

and i'm happy because of that ^

u can tell tat they hardly interact with each other in SM clips but it didnt mean they r not close ^

Guest winG*

Some of you already commented (<3), but for those who didn't see it yet, PART TWO of the picture thread of other celebs praising BoA is up^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146513

People are noticing the little slip BoA had in the gif with Stephanie, but it's the only thing I could find with them dancing together, hahaha. So...oh well. I thought the little fall was cute :x

Don't worry guys, BoA's probably in this video...I don't think SM would have her skip a 2nd music video. Snow Dream is still such a disappointment -_-.

Guest EricXL

If BoA's not in this music video (with the rest of the SMers), I might just have to punch someone.

... Okay, not really. But. Still, she just has to be in it.

And not just as an outsider, like in "Snow Dream."

SHE HAS TO BE IN IT-IN IT.

Guest ChaeRyeong

haha, well, i rarely see them talking together (dana and boa)

but yeah, like wht you guys said ! they may be good friends outside teevee,LOL

anyone has any pictures of both of them together???

wow, good compliments from every star to boa!

Boa Hwaiting !

Archived