• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BoALoveS

BoALoveS i DONT think they would make an english version

of GoT & My Name reason because its an old album and if they

were to plan to make it to english they should have done that

a long time ago

Yeah, but who know, maybe they already recorded it in 2004 and 2005 but didn't share it ??

Guest anna_85

i LOVE the cover for the 2DVD but like suejinners said, i too dont have a compatible DVD player =( how sad

but i'm loving the other covers as well

my anticipation for this album is really high, i cant wait to get my copy =D

I like the CD + 2DVD and CD version covers, but the best has got to be the CD version (which is odd because usually the plus DVD versions have better covers).

The CD version cover trips me out because she totally looks like this one Korean girl I used to know.

Guest XxMariannexX

Blog Update from today =]

Hey Boy, Hey Girl!

Good job SEAMO!!!

He was happy because

I performed at his first Budokan tour.

I also enjoyed it a lot.

He was shy as always...

But when he got on the stage he was so full of energy. I was really surprised.

I the end of the live we took the memorial picture.

Credits: Carlo@BoAjjang

Haha, I wonder where that picture she's talking about is!

The Face pictures are really cool. I think the lipstick one is my favorite.

I love the covers!! They have a fresh, kind of funky and edgy feel to them, which is really different from her past Japanese album covers. I really like the one with the lipstick, her expression is cute. ^^ I'm okay with the font, it's better than some other fonts they've used. I can't wait for the release!!

Ohh, and congrats to suejinners for becoming mod!! <333 I just realized. ^^

I'm excited for The Face, but the fact that her 6th Japanese album is coming out is making me really antsy for her 6th Korean one.

<33333

Thanks for the blog update!

awww SEAMO is still shy around BoA haha

I'm sure everyone already already knows, but I heard the Japanese people are really really liking the covers for BoA's album.... so I'm sure it'll attract a lot of fans! I never thought I would be so excited about her Japanese album. All this time I was waiting for her Korean one, but it makes me so happy to think her album will probably do well and make up for her low sales with her past singles lol

-Edit-

omg I topped a page again ^^;;

Guest kyo_jieming2000

^Maybe Avex Asia is not gonna release it becuz the single has low sales in Japan..the decision is not final though..they may change their mind.. ^_^

the new covers for her album are soo pretty!im buying the album when it comes out!^^

is there any posters?gahh..i cant wait..

but i really hope that she can make a comeback in korea...seems like she'll be staying at japan for another long time.sigh.

Archived