section before posting Read Rules Click Me

Anyways BoA new CF of anyband looks cute i like those

flowers that comes up while she opens the cellphone

so cute & colorful and the background for some reason

looks like bit cartoonie

Guest hyeminnie

here d link for beer CF

Thanks for posting this! :D

please remove the download link, don't want the mods here...

i wonder what kind of song happy birthday will be. seems like an odd choice at a title.

maybe she's singing happy birthday in different languages. i dunno.

Guest atlantis-x

the track list sounds so interesting. with songs like happy birthday, girl in the mirror, brave and best friend. they sound like ballads to me. ah! i m really looking forward to this now!(:

i think this is boa's upcoming schedule for now?

RELEASE INFO

02.13 m-flo LOVES BEST 【CD only】【CD+DVD】(includes THE LOVE BUG and other PVs)

02.20 25th NEW SINGLE 『be with you.』

02.27 6th J- NEW ALBUM 『THE FACE』 【CD+2DVD】【CD+DVD】【CD only】

03.26 My Name [CD+DVD] [sPECIAL EDITION]

03.26 Girls on Top [CD+DVD] [sPECIAL EDITION]

TV APPEARANCE

01.29 TBA 『MUSIC LOVERS』

02.19 22:00 『MUSIC ON! TV』

02.20 22:00 『MUSIC ON! TV』

02.21 22:00 『MUSIC ON! TV』

02.22 22:00 『MUSIC ON! TV』

LIVE APPEARANCE

01.26 ViVi 25th Anniversary ViVi Night '08 "NewYear Party"

02.20 「SDD"Stop Drunk Driving" 2008 Osaka Concert」@ Osaka HALL

05.08 - 06.28

『BoA CONCERT TOUR 2008~THE FACE~』

credits to 8dimentions.

^ So she's not coming out on HEY!3X on Monday? I was waiting for this show for weeks because I thought BoA would obviously be a guest...

I know we're all waiting for her upcoming album, but I can't wait to see how My Name and Girls on Top will do in Japan. From what I've seen, Japanese people don't like a lot of Korean styles of music (like ID PEACE B, DBSK's Rising Sun, "O," etc etc.) but I've heard they like BoA's dancing. Anyways, I hope she can perform the songs in Japan too ^^

Guest kyo_jieming2000

err talking about me??..haha....

ohh..i can't find her no 1 or her old albums here....

yaya..still feeling the chill.. :sweatingbullets: lol

oh, u don't have her mp3 of her No.1 Album??

02.20 「SDD"Stop Drunk Driving" 2008 Osaka Concert」@ Osaka HALL

Wow..BoA's going to another anti drunk driving concert!!! :)

I am so pleased that her management still want BoA to attend this event hough the date is on the release of Be With You single..

She should perform her new single song there and at the same time, advocates driving without drinking..COOL..

^^^^

^^^

^^ She won't perform My Name and GOT in Japan. She barely promotes her regular albums at japanese TV, so for those special albums - and they're korean albums - we can't really wait for performances...

sweetsmile: She'll probably come on HEYx3 on February, no reason for the appearence in January yet, since she's not promoting anything right now... xD I assume you got confused by the release dates, maybe?

yaya..still feeling the chill.. :sweatingbullets: lol

oh, u don't have her mp3 of her No.1 Album??

i have it.. but i don't have her album.... haha...

and i don't hasve some of her old albums too like listen to my heart etc...

wonder what is BoA doing these days...

sweetsmile: She'll probably come on HEYx3 on February, no reason for the appearence in January yet, since she's not promoting anything right now... xD I assume you got confused by the release dates, maybe?

ehh no, it's just HEY!3X's been resting for a while...(it's been like 3-4 weeks ago when they announced about the special coming up on Monday) and at that time I thought BoA would come out since she always comes out in specials? idk I was still hoping for a Be With You performance or something lol

I just spent ages catching up on everything! Even though I did occasionally come to peek a glimpse at what you guys have been talking about~ ^^

It's funny how she started out with milk CFs, and now she's doing CFs for beer! Hahaha. She does remind me of the BoA before My Name came out! Aww. I love that she got another CF deal.

I'm a little sad that the number of her Japanese albums has caught up with the number of her Korean albums, but I'm excited to hear The Face. I like the title of the album, and the titles of the songs sound interesting as well. I hope it does well!!

I'm still high on the Anyband thing, hehe. The cartoon is so cute! I like Tablo's grin, haha. I hope they come out with more songs soon. <333

There were more things I wanted to say as I read the past apges, but now that I'm actually replying, they all escaped my mind!

<3

Archived