B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sue, we sure see eye to eye in this.

So many fans I argue with who don't seem to give a cr@p about BoA's well being. They just won't seem to support her unless she makes music and performs everyday, and are addicted to

her "media" instead of seeing BOA a human.

are we expecting/wanting too much from her?

we know how hard she works... we KNOW that shes burnt out from doing so for many years...

I feel guilty as heck for wanting her to do a comeback in korea when i know that she needs a long richard simmons break.

Guest hikki88

I just think that if they aren't going to give her a break soon and her plan to study abroad is years away... why not release a album and spend some time in korea... she always mentions how she misses her k fans and how she feels sorry for not being able to be with them........

sue, u remind me of this..

i snapped this moment while watching "O" in kmnet 06

vlcsnap-152041.png

and yes, her korean fans are waiting for her day and night..

whether she performs or not, they will always wait for her..

i guess thats y she always feel sorry for them (^^)

ps: did i mention that they sit at d front row?? damn...

Guest atlantis-x

i just saw the news about her album name in baidu too. seems like avex is going for something for abstract now? haha. let's hope there will be pretty pictures for the cover and album to go with 'the face'. haha.

and as for the discussions about her career going downhill. sigh. what to say. boa cant please everyone in the whole world. her sales are not as good anymore. but i dont see it as going downhill. it's more like stagnant until she gets another breakthrough in her music. it's hard to stay on the top all the time and it gets tiring to do that too so really. a long break will do her good to recharge herself. there are singers in cpop who took like a year hiatus from the music scene knowing full well that their fans will wait for them and in this case. i m sure her korean/japanese/worldwide fans will wait for her no matter what. yep.though i still want her korean comeback though. i m sure as much as her korean fans misses her, she also misses her korean fans as much too since they always shower her with so much love.

Guest kyo_jieming2000

Sue, we sure see eye to eye in this.

So many fans I argue with who don't seem to give a cr@p about BoA's well being. They just won't seem to support her unless she makes music and performs everyday, and are addicted to

her "media" instead of seeing BOA a human.

I fear BoA is going getting less rest than last year if she is releasing a Japanese and then a Korean Album this year..Its going to be work and work until the end of the y :sweatingbullets:

Its gonna a very busy year for BoA..

Guest suejinners

I'm glad you understood where I was coming from. ^__^... i think we all tend to forget that celebrities are human too..

Yeah it will indeed be a hectic year for BoA if she does a korean comeback right after her Japanese activites stop.

thanks to the heads up from the bestiz boaworlders~ BOA's Official Site changed!!! ^__^

http://boa.iple.com/

66811177tu6.jpg

^ CREDITS to official site + suejinners croppin and ish~

some repeats of images we;ve seen before but they are <3

b01mu8.jpgbimg01rf1.jpg

b03ub2.jpgimg02wo9.jpg

b04yg4.jpg

b05tx8.jpg

credits to official site

DO NOT HOTLINK

ahhh mouth watering pics.. now i sound so pervert...

ya.. most people think that idols are superhuman...

once i watch a show..the host was commenting about her friend's statement that "what even superstar needs to go washroom!!" faint....

Guest astarael

Wow, Sue Jin! Moderator! :] Congratulations~ And thanks for the heads up about BoA's updated site. It's about time that old layout was changed since it's been quite a while since GOT/Moto, and even though the new one is simple, I find it really pretty.

hikki88, thanks for the screencap. I really appreciate the Korean fans; they do the things that I'd love to be able to do, like sit with my yellow balloon among all the DBSK fans (don't get me wrong, I love DBSK too) , lol. Actually... I think all of BoA's fan are waving two balloons. o_O

I guess everyone is pretty much torn about the whole situation with BoA. I realize she's a human being, which is why I get upset when people can't seem to give her a break and expect too much from her, which leads me to question what is "too much"? I mean, to expect great things from BoA is natural. Anyway, all I know is that she needs a break, which clashes with my hopes of seeing her Korean comeback.

AND I just read on BJJ that she's doing a Concert Tour this year, May through June. Seventeen concerts! There are mixed feelings about this one; it's great that BoA is performing and doing what she loves, but I'm just worried that it'll really take a toll on her health.

20080109_8b0fb9f0233b4684776cj9JJuv.gif

translation of the names of the concerts halls, please credit me or BoA4Ever if you take it:

08/05/08: Ichihara-shi Shimin Kaikan (18:00/18:30)

10/05/08: Kanagawa Kenmin Hall (18:00/18:30)

11/05/08: Kanagawa Kenmin Hall (16:30/17:00)

15/05/08: Nagoya Kokusai Kaigijo Century Hall (17:45/18:30)

16/05/08: Nagoya Kokusai Kaigijo Century Hall (17:45/18:30)

21/05/08: Niigata Kenmin Kaikan (18:00/18:30)

23/05/08: Toyama Aubade Hall (18:00/18:30)

28/05/08: Hiroshima Kousei Nenkin Kaikan (18:00/18:30)

30/05/08: Osaka Kokusai Kaigijo Main Hall (17:45/18:30)

31/05/08: Osaka Kokusai Kaigijo Main Hall (17:15/18:00)

05/06/08: Act City Hamamatsu Main Hall (18:00/18:30)

13/06/08: Sendai Sunplaza Hall (18:00/18:30)

17/06/08: Oita iichiko Grand Theatre (18:00/18:30)

18/06/08: Fukuoka Sunpalace (18:00/18:30)

20/06/08: Kagawa Kenmin Hall Grand Hall (18:00/18:30)

22/06/08: Biwa-ko Hall (17:30/18:00)

28/06/08: Tokyo Kokusai Forum Hall A (17:30/18:30)

CREDITS: SOUL, GBoAFans, BoA4Ever, candice@BJJ

suejinners thanks for taking snapshots of this pictures

BoA really looks so lovely in this picture and its something

new for her hair style well she had this once during her

live performance of "Key of Heats" & one performance

of "Winter Love" but it was wave not straight

Guest hyeminnie
THE FACE is the name of the 6th album.

lol~ that title is hilarious. kinda hope her title song isn't "The Face" can you imagine her singing the words 'the face' as the chorus on stage?

and congrats on suejin for getting a mod position~

Archived