B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest -x.smile.31

^ there was probably an intermission and so there'll be time =P

thanks for the pics blu_smiley and suejinners!!

she looks lovely in the concert pics! and i agree that her fish

net stockings should've went all the way =P other than that

i like her outfit the hate was really crazy =P maybe her bro

designed it xD awww~! that Christmas card is so cute! i want

one! =[

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Jing

Thanks for sharing those pics from her Xmas live!

BoA unnie looks soo SEXY~~ Lately, she has became soo SEXY that it's hard for me to get used to but it's a nice sexy style which suits her perfectly!!

On Sang Sang Plus Lee Yeon Hee was asked who her closest celeb friend was and she replied BoA! & the MCs were shocked. haha

when they asked who was older she said BoA is a one year older unnie. They meet often and chatt when their times matches.

Why are they shocked? We all know that they are really good friends. BoA even updated her iple with pictures of them together ^^;; I'm soo happy to hear that BoA has many friends, haha. But it's time to get a BOYFRIEND too BoA unnie~~~

wow everyone thanks for all those pics! ahh I seriously love her hair lol

...yea those fishnet tights... but other than that she looked great.

yea I'm glad she has a lot of friends in Korea. The only Japanese friend I know she has is Matsuura Aya..

Maybe she really will feel a lot better in Korea because of friends and family.

Guest miracle;

it's sad isnt it. boa performed on the 10th in the universal studio and i went on the 9th. ehhh whattheheck <_<.

anyway, her outfits were really cute. i love the magician hat! haha it looks so cute on her<3 whoa she performed so many songs... it must have been tiring ): poor boa, get some rest!

i read the article

^^ before, i had the impression of boa as the .. well, B O A .. someone huge.. someone who doesn't need anything anymore

but i guess even one of the most successful person in this world.. one who has achieved the biggest dreams of all.. still has the most simplest wish..

she's human afterall.. lol

boavexelbyapril05.jpg

boavexel2.jpg

boavexelbyapril.jpg

Guest j.a*star

WELLLL I don't post on here quite often..actually I think I've posted on here maybe 3 times...but I would just like to say thanks to the contributors on here sharing everything BoA with us fans. :D Because of translations, pictures, news, and videos, I've gotten to know BoA better and appreciate/respect her completely, 100% as an artist. I'm so happy that BoA was able to "confess" what had been kept inside of her for so long. I'm sort of relieved that she did it publicly. It would be much worse wrestling with yourself over an "identity" while you have people making decisions for you. I will support BoA as a singer, dancer, entertainer, idol, etc etc for the rest of my life. I'm not exactly sure when she will be going to university (4 years from now)? And if this was a serious decision from her, then congratulations. New doors open for everyone, and this one has opened for BoA. I was SHOCKED when I heard about this...almost to the point of crying? I don't know that's sort of embarrassing to say lol but it's true...=.= I've been in love with BoA since the first time I heard her songs...I did not know anyone had that much talent. I always say that " blah blah BoA should take a break i mean look how tired she looks$@#^ " but I didn't think that it would actually happen . A very selfish act i know....>< But now I'm so happy. EXTREMELY HAPPY. I want her to take this break and she better damn enjoy it lol. I hope she will continue then on updating her blogs with info on what happens to her on the trip to America. yayyyy BoA!!! =)

Guest XxMariannexX

Wow, BoA looks veryyy beautiful in those The Live X-Mas pictures.^^ Thanks for sharing!!

In response to the article..I read it last night but didn't have time to post about it until now. However, the things I was thinking has already been said in other posts already. What BoA said, it makes me really sad but also sorry. I too, want to tell her.."Thank you and I'm sorry," She's worked incredibly hard for so long and accomplished so much. She also, always put us fans before herself. She just kept going. I've always admired her. I hope she'll be okay and find herself again. I hope she gets some good vacation time and rest. I'd miss her tons but support her no matter what and I know I'm not the only one. =]

Boa.jpg

Credits: -winsey-@Photobucket

Guest suejinners

Thank you for more supportive comments everyone. its nice seeing new users chiming in ^___^

-at bestiz they are doing an event to write fanletters to BoA too! i hope it goes well for them!

BoA X-Mas LIVE previews!

1. 1:07

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=D7e_KIY6ShU$

2. 4:00

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=rPwLFFeR1xk$

(same video different video server)

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...6&skinNum=1

the first song sounds beautiful!! she looks amazing! and there were a lot of people!!

LYM perf sounds good =O she hit that note clearly once again! i wish i could understand what they were sayin in the interview. but she made the reporters laugh a bit ^^

<3<3<3<3

img310972kx9.jpg

img310974bj1.jpg

credits to º 란다 º + www.gboafans.com hcyspeed0510

Guest godlovesBoA

WELLLL I don't post on here quite often..actually I think I've posted on here maybe 3 times...but I would just like to say thanks to the contributors on here sharing everything BoA with us fans. :D Because of translations, pictures, news, and videos, I've gotten to know BoA better and appreciate/respect her completely, 100% as an artist. I'm so happy that BoA was able to "confess" what had been kept inside of her for so long. I'm sort of relieved that she did it publicly. It would be much worse wrestling with yourself over an "identity" while you have people making decisions for you. I will support BoA as a singer, dancer, entertainer, idol, etc etc for the rest of my life. I'm not exactly sure when she will be going to university (4 years from now)? And if this was a serious decision from her, then congratulations. New doors open for everyone, and this one has opened for BoA. I was SHOCKED when I heard about this...almost to the point of crying? I don't know that's sort of embarrassing to say lol but it's true...=.= I've been in love with BoA since the first time I heard her songs...I did not know anyone had that much talent. I always say that " blah blah BoA should take a break i mean look how tired she looks$@#^ " but I didn't think that it would actually happen . A very selfish act i know....>< But now I'm so happy. EXTREMELY HAPPY. I want her to take this break and she better damn enjoy it lol. I hope she will continue then on updating her blogs with info on what happens to her on the trip to America. yayyyy BoA!!! =)

I want to second that. I really thank all the great fans here contributing so much for the love of BoA. Thank you all. I'm guilty of not contributing enough in proportion to my love for her.

I really love this girl too. I've been studying like mad for my finals and I'm only catching up within this 30 mins break I have.

I want to cry and it hurts my heart knowing the pain of life she has to go through. How could I have not known? Of course! Of course... of course she'd be burned out. She's so great that we forget she's just a girl too.

All I want is for her to be happy. I don't care what she wants to do. Just be happy. Go take 5 years break, I don't care. Just be happy. That's priority. BoA, please be happy! We love you too much!

- - -

Thanks for the lovely BoA the live X'mas pictures. Not digging the fish net stockings but she's smiling so much... I hope she'll keep smiling. :)

*hugs BoA* Fighting girl!!!

Dont lose sense of what's really important in life...that's really nice :D really proud of you for letting this out!!

We'll back you up! Aja Aja!

Guest hanjin90

wow~~ a lot of pics <3

i like her outfit esp the red one, it's really cute

thanx for sharing guys <3

i'm currently streaming those links, daum really hates me T.T

i'm not surpised tat Yeon Hee said BoA's her closest celeb friend lol

Edit::: LYM debuts at no.6 T.T

i hope it will go up tmr

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=D7e_KIY6ShU$

any1 know the title of the song which has the part "silent night.......holy night" i <3 it

she sounds so good, awww~ she cried at the end of the concert T.T

Guest anna_85

thank you suejinners for the clips!

i, also, really liked the first song she sang in the clip... it sounded beautiful. Is it one of her single? or just a christmas song she was singing for the concert?

Guest -x.smile.31

thanks for the clips suejinners and hanjin90

her first song was really nice and LYM already looks

amazing, it's sad that she debuted at no.6!! i hope she goes

up soon =] awww~ i didn't know she cried at the end! she

always get teary at the end =P...it's cute though =]

thanks Sue for the links and good idea in posting whatever we contribute at iple..

too ba di'm not at drawing cartoons.. or maybe we can draw cartoons and create a video of her in animation

ohh her xmas live is so good.. but the stocking...ewww

Guest andyroxs

omg i just happened to stumble across that article as well... and i think its really sad too, and if i were her, id probably feel the same. The world is so small, and she has already reached the top.. i do hope that she will continue to perform tho.. sad to let that talent go to waste

Guest astarael

Thank you for all the pictures, videos, and info! I think she looks really pretty, and I find the costumes super cool, haha; the fishnet stockings kind of threw me off at first, but I like the fact that the costumes are so flashy and fun. I can't wait to see the whole thing soon. I liked the first song too, so I looked it up; it's "Christmas Eve" and the original is by Yamashita Tatsuro? I'm not sure how to romanize his name correctly. xD Really nice song; I guess it's like a Christmas classic.

I'm glad that people are so supportive of her; it makes me very happy. I was reminded of her situation when I saw her crying at the end of BoA THE LIVE X-Mas.

:[ Maybe the feeling of being on stage in front of her fans was even more overwhelming this time.

I'd love to do a project for BoA; the mods still haven't said anything about it at BJJ, but it'd be awesome if we were able to do something for her. Her manager does have an iple account, so we could ask him about where to send stuff, haha; if not, then we can just attack their iples with messages and whatnot. I know he checks his iple and he's even nice enough to reply to people. It'd be great if we could give her something ... tangible though. Something she can keep and look at over the years. I always see other foreign fans doing projects for their favorite celebrities, so why shouldn't there be a project for BoA? She's been in the business longer than a lot of the teen idols out there, she deserves it. :] Gosh, imagine if we were somehow able to send her a big box full of things from us, like letters or music recommendations, photos, just stuff we'd like to share with her.

And here's to hoping that LYM does better on the charts! BoA fighting! <333

img_3_1097_0.jpg

img_3_1097_1.jpg

img_3_1097_2.jpg

img_3_1097_3.jpg

img_3_1097_4.jpg

img_3_1097_5.jpg

img_3_1097_6.jpg

img_3_1097_7.jpg

img_3_1097_8.jpg

CREDITS: º 란다 º @bestiz BoAworld

^ ooh thanks for those pictures ^^

She looks so good with that red and black outfit lol

We really should work all together to give her something.. just a whole bunch of encouraging words from fans will make her happy ^^.

I don't know how to do iple so I can't ask her manager, but it would be great if someone can really ask where we can send stuff lol

Archived