B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

WOW, I can't believe the PV is out already! I'm downloading it right now, but from the caps, it looks super sexy. I'm excited! :] I'll probably edit this with my opinions later.

BTW, the preview for BoA's "Be With You" is up on the movie's site. The movie looks like a sweet, heart-warming one, and the song sounds good too! I can't wait for the full version.

http://www.inu10.jp/trailer/index.html

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a bit dissapointed that this single, like all of the other singles was leaked early. I was expecting it to be leaked a day before release. How do people even manage to get them? :[ I hope this wont affect BoA's sales once again. At least its a bit better than when Love Letter was released like a month before the single came out. But still I wish it wasnt leaked.

But I absolutley love this Music Video. The only dissapointment was that it was too short. It is only about 3 minutes but it feels like only 1 minute has passed. the song "Lose Your Mind" to me is average. It isnt noteworthy but its definitely catchy. Its on my mind while I type :rolleyes:

My crappy screen Caps.

6pgv38x.jpg

7wtqzrl.jpg

7y3cmrl.jpg

8fmh25s.jpg

72gabr5.jpg

[C] to me steal them I dont care.

But cant wait the Peformance! What will she wear and this song looks like a big challenge to sing and dance to.

BoA- LOSE YOUR MIND PV

CLICK HERE

Just in case people havent watched it yet.

And thanks astreal for the link. The song is okay. I think I like Smile again even though I havent listened to Smile Again's full song.

omg her PV WAS SOOO GOOD!!!!! I love how she had different outfits and styles... so cool.

LYM does seem a bit mediocre, but the PV makes the song so good haha

And the dance was really powerful... finally something powerful from BoA ^^

Koda Kumi's popularity went up because of her sexy image right? I don't think she had as powerful dance movements in her songs as BoA did in LYM.

Smile Again is a typical BoA song, but I personally like it better than Love Letter...

I seriously can't wait to see the live performances.. I wonder if she's really going to sing live with those dance movements..

Guest astarael

Thanks for the caps, boaismyangel! I just watched the PV, and I was impressed with the dance moves; I haven't seen BoA dance like that in a while, and honestly, I missed it a lot. I really loved the dance break; she looked tiny, but she can definitely hold her own with the guys and everything, which I don't think many girls can do. And she was sexy without revealing too much skin, if wearing a sleeveless top is even considered showing skin. She's just full of charisma and exudes confidence. Oh yeah, I thought Yutaka Furukawa would rap or something, but this is good too. :] I recognized some of the dancers and some of them I didn't; I kind of miss Ryo and Locky and Tomonori. I forgot to mention the outfits, they were pretty good; black and white and then really colorful.

I feel like she's been working really hard on improving her range. Ever since she came out with Love Letter, she's been hitting these high notes in her songs like LYM and LL, and she even improved on Meri Kuri, reaching her notes without straining.

Anyway, I like the preview for "Be With You"; I find it catchy, and honestly, I may like it even more than Smile Again. Overall, Smile Again is good, especially the verses, but like I said before, it's taking me some time to get used to the chorus.

Guest Wen Jing

The PV is sooo HOT!!!

Definitely can't wait for her performance!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song is HOT too! I thought at first I won't like it from what I have listened in the previews but now I'm in love with it.

Smile Again is another beautiful ballad by BoA. Like it but I like more fast songs ^^

Guest inspire.me*

HECKYES<3 new PV out. I got to say I really liked it. Lose Your Mind is a pretty good

song, and BoA rocked the whole MV. I thought the dance moves were pretty good. In

the MV BoA looks so tiny in there xD ROFL but her hair is straight again like her No. 1

days, aww. However, I DIDN'T LIKE THE WIG AT ALL! But everything else was great.

I really liked how BoA could be hot and sexy without revealing herself. I thought the

outfits were cute too LOL

The dancing part was really good. I miss BoA dancing like that. She's been doing alot of

happy-ish songs lately, so it's good to a change. I thought the jumping part during 2:19-2:20

was really cool. The whole changing outfits was really cool. I don't know i was amazed

for some reason LOL i'm weird, but it's worth watching and the song is very catchy.

Oh thanks jun for the video :)

Guest -x.smile.31

just saw the Lose Your Mind pv...it was AMAZING! i

really loved her dancing...the part where she danced

around the guys was pretty sexy, but it didn't go

overboard, which i was happy about =] the outfit

changes in the end were cool =O...LYM and Smile

Again are on play back for me right now =D

Guest Pink Cherry

woahh

I've just seen the new PV! and I have to say it's greaaaat!

I'm so happy *O* finally a PV from her that I really like

she looks super gorgeous! especially with the black outfit*O* I really like it!

and the other one.. the one with the hat! it looks cool too!

and the choreo is pretty good :D

Guest XxMariannexX

Yaaay, I watched the PV! Sexy!!

I liked it a lot. The song was okay but still very catchy. Hehe.. I also like how she can be so sexy w/o revealing herself. The changing outfits was nice but the black and straight hair was my favorite look.^^ The look w/ the pink hat was cute and I actually don't really mind the short wig..It just doesn't look as good as other things. haha BoA looks good no matter what!

I made a crappy gif. =X =P

blymom3.gif

Credits: Me and YouTube

waahhhh The pv is so flippin awesome!!!!

she looked so shmexi when she walked in (runway material XD)

I thought she looked really cute in the wig and pink dress<333

Ive been aniticipating this for so long and im definitely impressed

i missed her powerful dancing and sexy moves^^

My fave parts were around the end..the dancing was good XD

Guest soCal girl

The music video for Lose Your Mind is great! It's nice to see BoA dancing again after such a long time. She looks really pretty in the black dress but I'm not liking the wig so much.

Guest suejinners

DAMNNNNN

BoA is backkkkkkkk XD XD

shes soo pretty in that black outfit<333333 so so so PRETTY!!!!

then shes suppppper cute with the pink fedora and black wig

she does look so petite and tiny in this mv but shes so charismatic and hott

the more i listen to it the more i love it~ she really needed this upbeat song.

i was thinking O__O when i read about a lap dance. puhahah but it was so SHORT and shes the type that doesn't look trashy while being sexy at all.

its cool and cute how they added that cheerleader~ish pose XD. the male backdancer holding her up and she strikes a pose XD

shes so gorgeousss..

her eyes are soo amazing. XD

this pv is making the song soo much more likable hahaha

i love her long straight hair T__T... and i want her earrings lol.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone<3

Guest hamdainvincible

To me :

The PV wasn't as good as I expected.

But BoA was very spunky & cute. ^^

Love the black outfit & the multicolored one.

The song is pretty catchy too.

Thanks for the link. ^^

--HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Guest suejinners

My CAPS ^__^v

vlcsnap28580eh3.png

vlcsnap28628gk6.png

vlcsnap27572jf9.png

cheerleader pose XD

vlcsnap29167uv7.png

vlcsnap29303lt3.png

vlcsnap29375qk9.png

vlcsnap29456qp1.png

hehe

vlcsnap29545sq8.png

LOL XD i thought this part was cute

vlcsnap29722kh8.png

shes smiling XD

vlcsnap30152oq6.png

vlcsnap28425ri0.png

vlcsnap28450ti8.png

credits to me ^^ suejinners

gorgeous<3<3

Guest atlantis-x

i love her 3 different looks in the mv!

the wild and sexy one with the black dress and white shorts, the cute and pouty with the pink mini and then the pretty but also dorky in the pink fedora!

her interaction with the 4 guy dancers are really funny. especially when they all did the random poses. she looks so small dancing with them though.

the chair dance was a little too short but she added in a sort of lap dance with the guy. i thought she stepped on him with her heels or something. ouch.

the guy with the guitar was cool too.(:

and while we were awaiting eagerly for her pv. boa was receiving an award at Best Hits Kayousai!(:

nannkurunaisa222img600xcr0.jpg

chinocinnoppimg600x4361kg3.jpg

nannkurunaisa222img401xee3.jpg

chinocinnoppimg600x5271hz0.jpg

nannkurunaisa222img600xkb0.jpg

chinocinnoppimg454x5941dl7.jpg

chinocinnoppimg600x4361zc4.jpg

chinocinnoppimg600x4361ub2.jpg

nannkurunaisa222img401xyp0.jpg

Credits: Yahoo and BoAjjang + boanjel

she looks pretty here! kind of remind me of her everlasting days with that dress though. haha.but i like the blue of it! plus. she looks so sweet and adorable!(:

Guest kpopjunkie13

her new pv is loooove :D

Anyband and now Lose your mind... so cool!

im glad she came back with a new and powerful image

coz her duet with seamo really bored me

shes gorgeous in the video... her eyes and hair color made her more beautiful

i thought the whole video wont b out until next week

i wonder if shes going to sing live in performances

coz the choreo is quite hard...

-----------------------------

Wonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity & airen

Archived