B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest V-ni@star

Ooh, fast update on her iple. Quick translation before bed; it's 3 AM here ... ^^

When do you think this was? ^^

Hello~ this is Bboa. ^^

The weather's become a lot colder.

They said it also snowed in Korea a few days ago ...

You're not catching colds, right? Everyone, be healthy!!

This is a picture I took with DBSG's Xiah Junsu

on CF Media Day when we became models.

I should have shared this with you right away ... ^^

I'm posting this to melt the cold just a little~ how is it?

Please watch over BoA's new image in the CF,

and also watch over Xiah Junsu's image as well, and the result? kuku

We're going to spread great energy,

so, everyone, don't forget to cheer for us a lot. ^^

BoA's always been missing everyone~

We have to meet soon!!! ^^

thanks for the trans

tehy look cute together

love this^^

Guest jessiep

Astarael: Thanks for posting the links of Quincy + LL @ Edge Live and links of LYM and Smile Again previews. I love Smile Again way back when it was the themesong of the Japanese Drama, and LYM is getting better after these short preview. I can't wait for the shipping. The short Quincy dance by the woodpecker was so cute.

Poor BoA for wearing less clothes in the cold weather (for these perfs). Her LL was good (I wish that she did the "Oh ohhhhhhh" at the end), and the Quincy one was defenitely energetic.

BoA looks gorgeous in that picture with Xiah. It's 5 days from now for the Anyband concert.

Guest happyhappyjoyjoy

according to naver boa's and junsu's couple name is 아자매 ah-jah-mae....anyone know what that means?

i heard that they got the name from the staff because they're so similar...

Thank you for the translation, KanJi <333 bahh I can't wait until the AnyBand concert!!

As for the Ah Jah Mae nickname, it means 'Ah Sisters'...taken from their names BoA(h) and XiAh. Yeah, I heard it was because they were so close and similar to each other...and it was the Ah SISTERS because apparently Junsu is comfortable enough around BoA to act like a girl, lol. None of this is FOR SURE though...I just read it on another forum agessss ago^^;

Guest astarael

Thanks for those pics, Bum! I loved her Made in Twenty pamphlet; I wish there was some way I could get one because all of her pictures were gorgeous.

I really enjoy her new single. Smile Again is pretty good, although for me, the chorus takes some getting used to, but LYM is an instant hit for me and my brother; we just had a little dance session with it. Didn't BoA write the lyrics for Smile Again? I'm glad she's more involved with her music now, she's always wanted to make "BoA" music for her fans. Maybe one day she'll be able to compose her own song, lyrics and all.

oh no ! :( i can't hear the preview T.T Boa looks so beautiful in that performance of love letter and quincy. Love her hair color

You really can't? :[ If you go on BJJ, they have the clips up for download if streaming doesn't work.

according to naver boa's and junsu's couple name is 아자매 ah-jah-mae....anyone know what that means?

i heard that they got the name from the staff because they're so similar...

It means the "Ah Sisters". As in Bo-A and Xi-Ah, hehehe. Is it true that the staff gave them that nickname?

Heheh, Wing beat me to it. I can see how they're similar, but I think it's interesting to think that Junsu acts like a girl around her. I mean, is that what boys do when they're comfortable around a girl? :] Anyway, the nickname is used everywhere now.

haha welcome.... :) ya her MIT pamphlets have ltos of gorgeous pics of her...

boaarenatour2007pamphlejh4.jpg

wow.. i didn't even know that BoA and Xiah are 'sisters'..haha...

btw a bit off topic.. is the gal with long hair which alwiz stnds on her left or right.. i cna't remember. still her bg dancer?

bratzboa990ry0.jpg

and er does anyone knows who is this lady?

shoo4kfdi4.jpg

more anyband pics

result2007101173741465miv2.jpg

heeh feel like pinching her face

result20071011737415316gr5.jpg

result20071011737423127cx4.jpg

result20071011737433908tu7.jpg

Credits: 장's Blog and BoAjjang + boanjel

Guest Wen Jing

아자매 ah-jah-mae??

Ahh~~ soo cute!!!

So BoA and Junsu are really really close!! That's great!!!

They don't show how close they are but it's good to know they ARE!!!

Guest anna_85

Ah Jae Mae! i remember this from like... LONG time ago! i'm really glad they are good friends, you cant really tell that they are when they are on screen... not a lot of interaction

i dont know if anyone remembers... but there was news about them having an album together (this was LONG time ago... it was around the same time the Ah Jae Mae name was introduced).... too bad it didnt actually happen, their voices sound great together =)

anyways, thanks for all updates, pictures and video links!

Guest xiao_yun87

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! found this from baidu! lose your mind mv will be out tonight!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

i can't wait!!!

2007/11/22 23:35-00:00 [sSTV] NEW CUTS (3曲目)

BoA 「LOSE YOUR MIND feat.Yutaka Furukawa from DOPING PANDA」

credits : baidu

Guest fretfred

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! found this from baidu! lose your mind mv will be out tonight!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

i can't wait!!!

2007/11/22 23:35-00:00 [sSTV] NEW CUTS (3曲目)

BoA 「LOSE YOUR MIND feat.Yutaka Furukawa from DOPING PANDA」

credits : baidu

OMG ashdkalkajd; QUICK!! Aw, thanks for sharing.

She's so gorgeous in the MIT pamphlet. Does anyone have full scans? XD

Guest hanjin90

OMG ashdkalkajd; QUICK!! Aw, thanks for sharing.

She's so gorgeous in the MIT pamphlet. Does anyone have full scans? XD

i uploaded these for u

ALL THE CREDITS GO TO BOAJJANG

clonestamp2cq7zc6.th.jpgclonestampcl1sk7.th.jpgdeselectvm6bs9.th.jpgdfgdfhvz8ao9.th.jpg

healingbrushse4ac0.th.jpghtm20070403103504020100el3.th.jpghtm20070403103504020100ak6.th.jpghtm20070403103504020100xo4.th.jpg

img3212611176191045qi2uvq6.th.jpgimg3212741176463128mn5ulc9.th.jpgimg3212711176463128in5urc8.th.jpgimg3212761176463128dt9mti3.th.jpg

img3212771176463128yr6rgd8.th.jpgsdremplz0os3.th.jpg

aww~~ the whole thing about 아자매 are so cute, i dun know if the boys act like a girl around the girls tat they are comfortable lol and it's even cuter tat the staffs give them the nickname

i think she isn't anymore. i saw that bg dancer in a photo with chae yeon along with chae yeon's other dancers.

oh thanks for the info..sigh that's too bad...

wow...that's nice.. the song is out or the mv is out?

Guest miracle;

^ BOTH!

I swear smile again is LOVE. i actually prefer the verses over the chorus. <3 <3 <3 definitely one of her best ballads around. she sounded sooo emotional as if she was about to break down in the song. love it love it. as for lose your mind, its really catchy, i can also hear alot of engrish in it, lool.

as for the pv, im still dling, but she looks hella hot in the caps ^^. im rooting for a good dance routine!

---

finished watching.

a hotttt mv, nothing too much and yeah ;]

but i totally went wth went she started dancing in front of the guy and sat on his lap ==; LOL

Guest KhmerGuy231

^ I actually was quite disappointed in "Smile Again" I thought it'd be more powerful, but it's still good. I like Lose Your Mind, still downloading the PV -_-

THE PV WAS AWESOME! AGH!!!

She upped her sexuality up a bit (like her "lap dancing" part, if you can even call it that. lol), but didn't go too far. BoA and her dancing are officially back folks. ^^

BoA blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her PV was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish it was longer..only three minutes! T____T

i watched it at boasesang

But BoA kinda Looked ike herNo.1 days with her hair except with black eyeliner and sexier!!

Her dancing was soooooooo cool!! she has soo much energy!!!!

PV at Boasesang

Guest anna_85

i just finished watching Lose Your Mind PV and boa is HOT!!!!!

she's looked really classy but sexy... i LOVE it!! the dance was awesome... she was/is awesome... ahhh the whole thing is just... awesome! lol

her black outfit and dark eyeliner really gave her and edgy look... something she doesnt show much in japan. i notice there were 2 new male dancers in the PV too... but yea, this is one of my fav PVs... the song is really good too. i wasnt too excited for the song when i heard the preview, but after listening to the whole song, i'm starting to like it

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I love the PV of LOSE YOUR MIND. The dance moves are so sexy and do her looks. It was kind of weird seeing her giving the guy a lap dancing but she's just growing up. I like the verses better than the chorus. the chorus was pretty bland. I didn't really like the guitar break either and that one note at 2:36 was really unpleasant.

Smile Again sounds like a typical BoA ballad. It's nothing special but it isn't bad either. It's kind of boring though.

Archived