B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

i'm drooling..haha... jkjk... wow that's some hot moves..she seems so quiet and shy in the show..

yet the mv is like..wow sexy moves.. kind alike dakishimeru + brand new beat dance style...

i don't like the wig.. sigh..why can't seh get a nice short hair wig..

picture spam

fasiowppcopyfr7ew5.jpg

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

she's so so SEXY in the PV, her old school hairstyle is nice <3

the dance moves are HOT too, cant wait for the full ver

thanx for the link BoAloves LYM perf will be this Saturday <3

Guest V-ni@star

i have watch it on veoh

i think she does look sexy n she is so pretty there

she dance with those chair thing. cool!!!

but i dont really like her short hair

i only like her in short hair on moto mv

she looks good with dungky style

n the song, i dont really like it

maybe i havent heard the full version

but i really hope it will be a good song

Guest saranghae<3

The preview for the PV was<333

BoA can pull off any image! She looks realllly good in the PV<333

I actually like the wig xD

I LOVE her long straight hair<333 and her bangs disappeared ;o

The hairstyle reminds me of the No.1 and Valenti days. <333

I cant wait to see the full PV and I hope this single will do well!

Guest miz_luvabl3

new member here.I absolutely love boa..i hope this isn't spam but does anyone know boA's schedule for december?especially around the 13 and 14th?? does anyone know where i can get this info?

omg the preview!! It was really good lol I seriously can't wait to see the whole PV!

The song might be so-so (idk yet, I have to hear the whole thing to decide) but the PV makes it so good haha

The way I see it, this single is def going to be no.1 on the charts... Remioromen's single is going to be out on the same day too, but I doubt it's going to pass LYM sales :D

miz luvabl3: Welcome to the thread!! It's so nice to see new people here haha

umm I'm not sure about the 13/14th... some others here might know, but I think she is coming out on Music Japan on the 7th... She's probably going to perform LYM, but we'll see about that.

Guest hyeminnie

i'm soo behind.

it's good to hear she's doing more edgy songs instead of her usual r&b/ ballad styles.

but the wig thing is bothering me. why are they pushing her to wear wigs so much?

i still have yet to hear LYM, but i have high expectations for it. hope it doesn't disappoint.

Guest hikki88

omg.. i just looked at the preview of LYM's pv...

i must say that she's.....soooo...sexy!!

gosh..sexier than dakishimeru.. *i fell from d chair*

Guest godlovesBoA

Exactly my thoughts. I also thought she's really reserved and coy in shows and interviews but when she's performing, when she's on stage, she gets so powerful like she's possessed or something, for the lack of a better word.

She just transforms. She exudes so much charisma and confidence when she performs. I love this change she makes when she's performing and when she's not performing.

About the PV, omg. I loved loved loved the hair and the eye makeup. Sexy! I hope she becomes more and more sexy (I know she won't ever be slutty). She used to say how she's not sexy and she's right in a way because she's tomboyish all along but recently we've seen she's been growing as a young woman.. it's just great. <3

Guest Joshorty

I don't wanna spoil myself yet with BoA's LOSE YOUR MIND...but darn you're tempting me :D

And darn looking at the hot spots Anyband's single has made - imagine if it was on CD it could've been awesome...until we hear the third track Any Dream, I guess maybe that's the time they'll release a CD version..and that DVD I'm excited for.

ya.. she seems to contrast a lot in the show and in the mv.... she looks so quiet and shy in the show..yet she's so sexy in the mv..haha can't help repeating what i type before..

oh ..let' see countdown to.... 3 more days before her first lose your mind performance...

channelajan200701.jpg

channelajan200702.jpg

channelajan200703.jpg

channelajan200704.jpg

channelajan200705.jpg

channelajan200706.jpg

Guest astarael

OMG!!! They look adorable! My heart skipped a beat when the picture popped up on the page. xD

Mmm, they kind of match don't they? In terms of hair and outfit.

I hope someone will be able to translate it properly for us. Another cute update from BboA!

People on bestiz are saying that they're "선남선녀" and "훈남훈녀", lol.

omg she looks so cute with him!!

I wish i see more pics of her with other singers XD

----------------------------

i found this on bestiz:

2008년 neowing 여성 아티스트 캘린더 랭킹

1. 우에토 아야

2. 보아

3. 하마사키 아유미

4. 이타노토모미,오오시마마이,카사이토모미 (from AKB48)

5. 큐트

6. 미조라 히바리

7. 고토 마키

8. 모닝구 무스메

9. 코다 쿠미

10. 후지 아야코

11. 베리즈 코보

12. 아베 나츠미

13. 마츠우라 아야

I think its something like the top selling calender...

the pics are so pretty who would not want to buy it haha

Guest astarael

Thanks for sharing, blu_smiley! I saw some of the calendar pics and BoA's was definitely one of the better ones. Maybe I'm just being biased, haha.

new member here.I absolutely love boa..i hope this isn't spam but does anyone know boA's schedule for december?especially around the 13 and 14th?? does anyone know where i can get this info?

oh yeah, atlantis-x posted this a few pages back. :] I took out the November activities since you only asked for December.

◆◆TV 行程◆◆

12/07(金)深夜24:40 「MUSIC JAPAN 」 NHK ------------------------> LOSE YOUR MIND

12/31(月)后7:00 年末「红白歌合战」NHK 出演预定

◆◆LIVE 演唱会行程◆◆

12/10(月) 【LIVE】 BoA THE LIVE "X'mas" @ 东京国际会议中心 HALL A

12/11(火) 【LIVE】 BoA THE LIVE "X'mas" @ 东京国际会议中心 HALL A

12/16(日) Rhythm Nation 2007 meets au by KDDI 嘉宾出席

CREDITS: baidu

11/10 LOVE LETTER+QUINCY [EDGE LIVE in USJ]

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...7482480737a5682

It looks cold, but she's still having fun! And I LOL'd when I saw the "Woody the Woodpecker" couple come out and dance during Quincy.

Archived