B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

^ wow thanks for all those sites lol

i went to cdjapan and thereis a hugeeeee difference compared to yesasia's prices. o__o

the 2008 calandar is US$19.45 at cdjapan/vs/ $26.13 (10%off til oct 21) at yesasia!

loveletter is $9.72 /vs/ yesasia's $12.49

but then again.. shipping over $25 is free at yesasia

but my total at cd japan including shipping is $2 cheaper XD XD

is cdjapan fast with shippin?

------

supposedly SM invested 10% in making a movie out of the anime subaru?

so they are in charge of the main charactors and this article said that it might be boa since shes tryingto debut as an actress

which gave me a scare.....

but right after an article poppedup saying that its not boa!

buttt it will be a big surprise?

most ppl are saying go ara but then since they are saying its a surprise some are saying stephanie & ahyoomi.

i think it might be ahyoomi esp since the movie is being produced in japan? cause she went to sm to further her career in Japan right.?

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atlantis-x

ah i cant seem to view daum on my server. cannot connect or something. oh well.

movie made off an anime? hmmm somehow i dont think it suits boa. haha. lucky then since it's not her.

but

ahyoomi

suits that kind of role? with her image it does fit something of an anime.

err actually i do agree with bum that boa's dress in CDTV looks a little auntie or old. but i guess she's into this kind of dress currently or something? or is it part of the promo image? hmmm. and her hair is really long now. especially when it's straightened!

anyway i saw this picture on the net just now and just wondering. when was this? it's a performance of girls on top right? i dont recall seeing this performance before. is there a link to this perfomance?

boa200604301136451130_1.jpg

credits: asianfanatics.net

Guest lovejunsu

SAPPHIRE ANGEL FORUM REQUIREMEND STAFF :

- 1 FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN

- 2 FOR SUPER PAPARAZZI

- 2 FOR SUPER ASSISTENT ADMIN

- 1 FOR PROFESIONAL PHOTOGRAPH

- 1 FOR SUPER ADMIN

- 7 FOR SUPER JOURNALIST

- 2 JURNALIS KOREAN

- 2 JURNALIS ENGLISH

- 1 JURNALIS CHINESE

- 2 JURNALIS JAPAN

7 For Leader Clan

Clan Kibum, Clan Ryeo Wook, Clan Kyung Hyun, Clan Kang In, Clan Shin Dong, Clan Dong Hae, Clan Yee Sung.

QUETION & REGISTER PLEASE EMAIL

virussuperjunior@gmail.com

YM/Email : virussuperjunior@yahoo.com

NOT PM OR EMAIL ME OK ^_^

Guest Duffle

Of all LOVE LETTER performances so far, I love the CDTV one the best!

Best singing + nicest hair + most beautiful face expressions IMO. :wub:

But, yes, that auntie dress ..... (I like her blue dress in Hey Hey Hey best)

Thanks a lot for the translations and updates, sweetsmile and Sue Jin ^^ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for the info and links,astarael. :D I have watched King's Brunch - Date Master and BoA looked super cute!!!!

She was incredibly cute in everyshot and everyframe so that my heart ache feeling too much cuteness. ㅜㅜ♥ Is she really human? :lol:

The MC(?) was so lucky to go on that date with BoA. Look at BoA's face when the MC said "indirect kiss" !! LOTFL BoA choked on her food a little!!! xD

5761560317963666519bffc80bb946932e6959.jpg

^

King's Brunch - Date Master screencaps made by me. ^^

thanks for the caps Duffle!!! ya she's socute..she sure does have lots of expressions..

i love how she sorts of fan herself with her hands whenever she's blushing or embarassed...heh don't know why i love to call her a-bo chan..haha

ah i cant seem to view daum on my server. cannot connect or something. oh well.

movie made off an anime? hmmm somehow i dont think it suits boa. haha. lucky then since it's not her.

but

ahyoomi

suits that kind of role? with her image it does fit something of an anime.

err actually i do agree with bum that boa's dress in CDTV looks a little auntie or old. but i guess she's into this kind of dress currently or something? or is it part of the promo image? hmmm. and her hair is really long now. especially when it's straightened!

anyway i saw this picture on the net just now and just wondering. when was this? it's a performance of girls on top right? i dont recall seeing this performance before. is there a link to this perfomance?

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/al...136451130_1.jpg

credits: asianfanatics.net

that picture i never since before is it new??

it looks like its a recent picture and she really

looks pretty there love the outfit shes wearing

anyone know?

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/576...946932e6959.jpg

King's Brunch - Date Master screencaps made by me. ^^

she so adorable when she eats -giggles-

recently theres alot of videos where BoA

gets interview while she eats XD

i also love her hair here its

wavie curly but relax and love the color

it totally looks gorgeous on her

thank you Duffle & Atlantis for sharing the

picture

Guest kayem7289

Duffle, thanks for posting the pictures from King's Brunch. Look at her hair, it's GORGEOUS! So long and pretty ^_^.

As for where I'll order my BoA merchandise, I think I'll just stick to HMV because they're prices are so nice and low, and also, the pre-sales and sales from HMV count towards Oricon. I was going to purchase a THSK single a while back and it was only $9 :D. The calendar at HMV is $21...I dunno, should I just spend $25 at YA and get free shipping? Hmmm...Too many choices lol. I need my paycheck now so I can order the goodies!

Guest astarael

Thank you for all the pictures, Duffle and atlantis-x! I loved watching King's Brunch. BoA was cute throughout the whole segment, it really made me smile, lol. Also, I think I've seen that GOT picture before, but I've never seen that performance; I just assumed that it wasn't aired or something.

Thank you for the news, Sue Jin! I would've been interested in seeing BoA in that movie and curious as to how well she'd do (although, I'm confident that she can succeed in anything she puts her mind to), but I'm still crossing my fingers for that Korean album so I'd rather have her do that instead of the movie.

1191899631_1712433.jpg

TV Tokyo Scene Interview 10/4

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....cfd37ebecd353d0

Adorable, no? :] I love seeing childhood photos of her.

img_3_1312_0.gif

img_3_1314_0.jpg

CREDITS: 오리봐님 @bestiz BoAworld

thanks astarael for the gif...!!! haha her reaction is so funny when the dolphin pop up...

er ya that performance was never shown on tv i think..it's for some function.. can't remember what though..somehting to do with charity if i'm not mistaken

Thanks everyone for all the pictures and gif ^^

BoA's no.14 today... and lol I guess I'm answering my own question:

According to wiki.theppn.org/: Total Reported Sales of Love Letter so far: 35,220*

I was expecting more than this though.. T^T

and she updated her blog....:

この間、東京から少し離れてる所に行って来ました!!

モチロン私の運転で!!!

結構の距離でしたので、車君もぺこぺこ!!!

早速、車君にご飯をあげましたよ

モチロン、全てセルフでした!!!!

r001127901623bc9.jpg

If anyone can translate this (lol with the title which i've forgotten about..^^;;), that would be great ^^

Guest atlantis-x
title: all by myself!

The other day I went to a place outside Tokyo!!

Of course I was the driver!!!

The place was quite far, therefore the car-kun also got hungry!!!

At once I fed the car-kun

Of course I did everything by myself!!!!

translator note:

BoA uses "kun" to refer to the car, this suffix is generally used when you refer to your friends. Therefore she is talking as if the car were her friend.

credits: me+idpeaceb.org+boajjang.com

opps my translation turned out something really different from the one above but i think mine dont make sense. opps.

anyway the car does look really black and sleek huh? she's so cute.

*EDIT

just found this link to her radio appearance recently. haha you can see in the middle of the video where boa and cheiko(spelling?) took a little phototaking break that gave us the photos that were posted up earlier! and all the peace signs throughout.(: she looks pretty fidgety to me though.

[JP Radio] TFM - DHC Countdown Japan, 2007.09.29

*EDIT AGAIN

not sure whether this has been posted up. it's something at the PIA event i think. sorry if it has been put up before. but i just thought she looked really happy here!

200709174705241lje3.jpg

Credits: Yomiuri and BoAjjang + boanjel

Guest jessiep

BoA looked cute filling her car's gas tank. It's nice that BoA has some free time to travel or drive out of Tokyo.

Her reaction to the dolphin jumping is just adorable. Don't worry, BoA! Dolphin won't eat you :lol:

is cdjapan fast with shippin?

It usually takes around 4-5 business days for the standard shipping. The albums/singles are released in Japan on Wednesday, then you'll get it the next Monday.

Guest kayem7289

Whoa...BoA actually fills her own car lol.

She looks adorable, but I want to see what car she has :D.

Probably a really expensive, nice, luxurious car xD.

I'm kind of sad to see the sales for LOVELETTER since they're so low, and I thought this single was one of her best.

It's behind Sweet Impact in sales at this point (Sweet Impact sold 8,000 its second week). We NEED a strong dance track!

Thanks for all the updates <3.

Guest atlantis-x

[JP Mag] Oricon Style - October 15, 2007 Issue (2), HQ Scans

30710523yg8yg4.jpg

59799075xx1re5.jpg

Credits: hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans and BoAjjang + boanjel

^they spelt her song 'valenti' wrongly. -.-'' it's 'valenty' in the article. haha.

Guest suejinners
It usually takes around 4-5 business days for the standard shipping. The albums/singles are released in Japan on Wednesday, then you'll get it the next Monday.

ooo thats pretty fast causeon the website it said wait up to 1-3 weeks or wait up to 12 weeks o___o

====

shes soo cutee!

it looks like an audi my dream car o__o

some boaworlders' said it might be audi too!

-------

OMG

on the 26th on Music station seamo & boa will be on!

"●guest/いきものがかり、FUNKY MONKEY BABYS、関ジャニ∞、Hey!Say!JUMP、

SEAMO×BoA"

man, i LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair right now.

it's not too wavy but not striahgt.

it's so pretty(:

&&&& i cant wait for anyband.

ahhhhhh.

dude, that picture in the magazine.

her thighs are crazy BUFFF.

haha.

Archived