B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

she does work very hard.

theres lots of hardworking artists out there but seriously this girl is so passionate about music and so driven.

she just never gives up!

=D<3

channel-a 10/3/2007

theres two parts to the show

the first part is out~ she goes to an aquarium! shes so cute! lol XD

its split into two 7:41min clips ^^

1. http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=10oh7XPjvDc$

2. http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Xoya4qVyJ4w$

^ the 2nd one is more fun since she interacts with dolphins^__^

i can't for the second part~ she gets to see all these animals XD

i forgot that she had a toy poodle!!!! pama is such a cute name!!! pama chan~ XD

Guest jessiep

Thanks for sharing the clip of BoA's video at 14th Fine Art Award, Astarael. It's funny that they had to repeat twice before BoA's came on.

Thanks for the caps, Suejinner. BoA looks very matured and very pretty as well.

I'm so glad to learn that BoA has been concentrating studying music/song composition. BoA is going in the right way of being a true artist (not just being an icon/idol). At this rate, I can see her directing her own MV in the future as well. However, she needs more rest too (at least 2 weeks per year).

Though Love Letter doesn't have a good sale, but that doesn't mean bad quality. The song is very good, and that's what it counts. Thus, I just continue enjoying the song myself while not paying attention to the sale anymore :)

Guest hanjin90
Though Love Letter doesn't have a good sale, but that doesn't mean bad quality. The song is very good, and that's what it counts. Thus, I just continue enjoying the song myself while not paying attention to the sale anymore :)

ditto XD

thanx for the clip Mae, when MCs annouced "BoA", i heard a lot of whistle & applause ^

too bad that she didnt attend the show T>T i REALLY want to see her in any activities in Kr

thanx for all those pretty caps Sue Jin, i havent dl her perf yet but i think i'll do soon skool is killing me here T.T she's performing LOVE LETTER a lot lately^

EDIT:: thanx for the translation sweetsmile

i hurt me a lot when reading this line

Having not even 10 days of rests in 1 year.."

i'm so proud of her <3

Guest hyeminnie

thanks suejin for the caps.

must go and dl.

and i have a question.

doesn't BoA only have 2 older brothers? cuz on BJJ, it says she has a sister.

Family and Education

Family Members: parents, 2 older brothers, 1 sister

oh gosh so many people to thank.. thanks for all those wonderful news,clips and pics everyone!!..

BoA is really a hardworking and dedicated singer... sigh kinda disapoointed that she cna't attend the award....

hmm i don't really like her comibantion of the hair and the dress for love letter performance.. i don't know makes me feel a bit auntie... ilove her style when she performs in music station...

BoA works really hard

i mean why does she has to study

music? i dont get i mean shes like the BEST

she's like number ONE in Japan and her

voice is really BEAUTIFUL but i hope

she gets to spend a little bit more

time with her mom and dad and her bothers

but im really happy that shes really working

hard to find beautiful music and songs to

write for us to hear GO BoA :D

thank you for the news and

translation

Guest hanjin90
and i have a question.

doesn't BoA only have 2 older brothers? cuz on BJJ, it says she has a sister.

huh???? as i know, she doesnt have any sister

i think they r mistaken

Guest suejinners

shes up to 12!!! OMG!! im soohappy for her

i know the ppl at bestiz are syaing that they want her to stay on the charts for the "long run"

this is so awesome!!!!

maybe its cause shes going on all those shows XD<3

i really need to get my copy.

i know yesasia counts toward korean album sales but that dude wasn't sure if it did for japanese album sales.. do guys-girls know a place to orderfrom that counts toward the japanese album-single sales?

Guest susu bb

^ im pretty sure hmv, cdjapan, amazon.co.jp, and towerrecords.co.jp count towards oricon sales. thats where i usually get my japanese cds. if im wrong...please correct me! :sweatingbullets:

Guest jessiep

BoA is so pretty and cute in the Music Fighter show. It looks like there were a lot of jokes in BoA's segment. The hosts looked so serious and unhappy at the last question that BoA asked of those 2 drawing artists. I wonder what BoA said :)

Her Love Letter performance was nice though she did look tired.

^ im pretty sure hmv, cdjapan, amazon.co.jp, and towerrecords.co.jp count towards oricon sales. thats where i usually get my japanese cds. if im wrong...please correct me! :sweatingbullets:

You're right. I usually get BoA's cds from CDJapan and they usually include the poster in your order :)

Archived