B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Shortyyy126

this is my first time visitng this thread, but omg.. i almost died.

those fans are SOOOOOO lucky to have went to the fanmeeting.

i'm overwhelmed with jealousy cause i know that'll never happen to me. lol

oh why must i live in the U.S T_T

i got all tensed just reading their experiences!

imagine if i actually met her? (i might actually faint. lol)

boa sounds like such a down to earth person.

it's really nice of her to walk around to each table and talk with each fan.

awwww i don't know if it was a good idea to visit this thread or not. lol.

but gahhhhhhhh #$#%#$!@$@#@!#%#$#

------

thank you suejinners for translating!!!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Duffle
Jinah also said how BoA seems more of the Unnie. and even though shes a top star shes modest and humble. Also that BoA changes her phone number everymonth but she ALWAYS calls her. also~ "Now both BoA & I need to work hard to get acknowledged as actors."

BoA was mature since she was very young ㅜㅜ♥ ( //BGM : OUTGROW :phew: )

I like everybody who seem to praise BoA sincerely. :lol:

Thanks for the trans and the pictures, Sue Jin~ :D

@astarael

Thanks a lot for the update. I wish BoA & SM would drop the US plan and focus only on Asia + acting career (even though I prefer BoA as a singer/artist).

ㅠ.ㅠ

Some old pics to share :

tw01boa55yy4.th.jpg tw02boa55vx1.th.jpg tw03boa55xj7.th.jpg

credits : 가요계신세대보아 (boa55)

Guest astarael

Thank you for the info, Suejin! I'm glad she's good friends with BoA, they can keep each other company and support each other. :] BoA IS really mature; years in the business probably contributed to that maturity. I'm looking forward to your translations! Hope they're not distracting you from your schoolwork.

Duffle, thank you for the old BoA pics! She was so cute back then, and now she's grown into this sophisticated, slender young lady.

Shortyyy126, I LOVE your banner, lol! When I saw it, I was surprised. Also, I'm glad you stopped by the thread. The fan stories were amazing; I literally had a huge smile on my face while I was reading them.

Guest Shortyyy126

ChulDukee haha thanks. and yea it was a pretty good idea to visit this thread. =)

astarael thanks ! i was surprised too when jaejoong did that gesture.. i though to myself "i swear boa took a picture similar to that." lol. the fan stories were more than amazing... they were heartstopping. literally! i swear if i had asthma i would have been hyperventilating like crazy. lol. jk. but wow, i feel so happy for those fans. one day it'll be me posting up my experience with boa. MUAHAH =)

and about boa's long time friend. it really touches me how much she supports her friend. i don't find it surprising how jinah sees her as an unni. even in the pictures boa look like their (yeonhee and jinah's) unni. good luck to jinah! and thanks suejinners

Guest hanjin90

thanx Sue Jin for the info, no wonder tat BoA often hangs out with Jin Ah ^

gud luck to Park Jin Ah debut

"Now both BoA & I need to work hard to get acknowledged as actors."

aww~~ i'm looking forward to BoA's acting career ^

Guest suejinners

Lol translating isn't really distracting my school work yet XD im just taking forever!

omg omgomg

BoA in INSTYLE KOREA!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~August 2007

http://www.instylekorea.com/200709/beautytalk_200709.asp

instyleib6.th.png

=OOOO

i thought i discovered it first but of course boaworld had it XD

i was skimming through the interview thingy and when they asked what perfume/cologne she likes... she said bvlgari black! (its men's cologne!) and also uses Comme Des Garcons sometimes! She said once she starts to like it she gets really stubborn and uses ita lot. like for example when it smelss like bvlgari black her manager oppas' say oh Our boa came and left~. She also said its originally men's cologne but people around her got addicted and use it now. and at the end i think she said something like Their copycats~and laughed or somthing like that XD.

OO another one. they asked if your not on stage performing what do you do~? She said that there isn't much difference between what she does in Korea & Japan. She sleeps in, goes fora drive or a movie, or goes out to take pictures. I guess they asked how do you go to the movies because she says "How do i go to the movies? If I take off all my make up no one will notice me (laughs)" "Im the type that watches movies a lot. I just watched 화려한 휴가(www.rememberu518.co.kr) and yseterday i watched DWar." "If I have time left I go on the internet. Im a netizen too. I dont watch tv so i dont know whats going on in the world so i look up the news on the internet" "And lately i've been doing a blog for oricon where i put up pictures of scenery and what i feel at the moment. im so attached that when im busy i ask my manager to update for me!"

SNAPSHOTS

=O omg someone please buy me it T_T

90873875yc2.th.jpgi1tg4.th.jpgi2uy5.th.jpgi3jt4.th.jpg

CREDITS TO 네일보아 At boaworld bestiz

----------------

OMGGGGGGGG

LOVELETTER PV IS OUT! =OOO

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....5cea0c8a2c71e48

^ someone said 11 secs were cut off? so i was hoping that during those 11 secs some hott guy would wake her up XD XD

--------

lplpaq7.th.jpg

CAPS by 아가보아 At boaworld bestiz

----

caps by me! ^___^

lpar1.th.jpglp1ct5.th.jpglp2oo4.th.jpglp3nh4.th.jpglp4cc0.th.jpglp5dv6.th.jpg

lp6av1.th.jpglp7tx6.th.jpglp8xh0.th.jpglp9ea9.th.jpglp10wt1.th.jpglp11ug1.th.jpg

lp12dv8.th.jpglp13rb3.th.jpglp14mr9.th.jpglp144rt5.th.jpglp15bh6.th.jpglp16az8.th.jpg

lp17ln6.th.jpg

credits to suejinners

Guest V-ni@star

really??? i want to watch it....

btw the article n the interview is great. boa is so pretty on the photo. i like the first pic.

i remember the photo of boa n park jinah... she is so pretty.

Guest Shortyyy126

thanks suejinners again for the translation and pictures. boa is hilarious saying that no one would recognize her if she took off her makeup. humph. hmmm maybe i should start wearing men's cologne too .... i can hear her saying "copycat" already. xD haha. =X

wooo love letter pv is out!! i love her hair.. that pink phone, and the.. coffee table. o_O yea.

haven't watched the pv yet, but i'll get to it later. =)

Guest yunapolaris

Thanks Suejin for translation very much ^^. I also wanna be her "copycat" T^T, I'm thinking 'bout change to use Bvlgari Black kekeke ~ This brand is available in my country ;))

Ahhh~~ Finally we can see LOVE LETTER PV <33 ! It's definitely beautiful PV, I luv it <333 !! BoA's really gorgeous with curly hair and the outfit ! In the scene BoA with a big black furry hat and holding the micro, she looks like an angel <33 , I really mean it ! In this PV, we can see a mature BoA, actually ^^. The song also touched my heart T_T although it's not really a sad ballad...

At the last scene, it's pity that we can't see "BoA's sweetheart" more clearly hehe :lol:

For those who havent seen LOVE LETTER, check it out right now guys !! I'm sure you will luv it ! ;)

Go no.1 Oricon again, BoA, aja aja hwaiting ~ ~ !

-P/S : Oops ! I'm on top of the new page~~ :P

Guest jessiep

BoA is very beautiful in the caps of Love Letter MV, and she is ubber pretty in the Instyle magazine (loving her dress and hairs). I'm having trouble viewing the MV **knocking on the comp to get it work...getting very frustrated**

So she is using men's cologne. **Will run out to Sephora and check out the scent of this bvgalri black cologne** :lol:

thx for uploading ! I wonder who the guy who is waking her up at the end !!

It could be one of her male backdancers :P

Guest hyeminnie

i just watched the pv, and she was so cute when she was sleeping on the table~~

and that boy running in and then out, so cute x3

didn't like the hat she was wearing. made her look like she was going to russia or something. ><

i wonder what she was doing at the merry go round. is that was the letter told her to do?

my guess is that the guy at the end is a waiter based on his sleeves. or maybe, he's a marine.

i just loved the scenery.

Guest Shortyyy126

i just posted this over at boajjang and i do not feel like typing up a whole new post. so i'm copying and pasting. =)

woo just finished the PV.

i really liked it. the color and setting fitted perfectly. xD

and gah i really like boa's hair in here. xD

now i know where that 'retro' picture of her came from. haha.

some parts of the PV that i liked was when the merry go around suddenly lit up. omg that was gorgeous. lol.

the running part was the like climax of the PV.

i love the ending, when she was woken up by that guy.

when she smiled she looked like a little kid!! lol. (she also looked like leeyeonhee imo.)

in conclusion, the PV was awesome.

p.s: that little kid was cute too. haha. =)

Guest -x.smile.31

the Love Letter pv was so cute! She looked so

pretty in all 3 outfits, although i didn't like the

hat she was wearing either, it made her head

look...big o.O the smile she gave the little boy

when she got the second (?) love letter was so

adorable! I love the setting where all the lights

were dangling, but then when she stood up it

looked like if she took a step one of them

would hit her =P i also wanna know who the

guy that woke her up is, but i'm agreeing that

it's most likely a back dancer...i remember one

of them who had a goatee or something =P i

really like her hooped earrings too~!! she looked

so natural and pretty ^0^

the new magazine scans are so beautiful! she looks

so elegant and mature! lol she wears cologne =P

*coughmustfindthatcologneformyboyfriendsothathe

cansmellthesameOoO* thanks Suejinners for

the translations and updates =D

btw~ Shortyyy126, %^@$%^ your sig. made

me spaz like crazy~!!! I really love Jae Joong x BoA

kehehe~...hello~ btw ^0^

omgomgomgosh. freaking out. waiting to watch the PV, but its taking soo long to load. o_o

i hope the her guy is hot! heehee~ thanks sooo much for the translations & link PV Sujin!! ^^

Archived