B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanabi ;

wow

the merry-go-round was for the love letter pv?

tt means the pv has got to be v nice.

tt merry-go-round has made me thought of stairways to heaven..

maybe the pv is something like tt? ^_^

i cnt wait to see the pv since its finish..!

stephanie thanked boa?

ah i see boa's pic.

i wonder whats it abt..

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

wow...haven't been here in a while, but that doesn't mean i don't love BoA ^^

thanks for the infos, pics, blogs entries!! BoA looks sophisticated while reading a book hehehe. She looks gorgeous every single day =) i'm looking forward for her new single! ^^

Thanks for the translations and all the links! Ooh! She's finished with the filming for Love Letter? Can't wait til it's out. Man! How come she has time for her Japanese activities, but not for Korea? >.<

I don't like this year's MV. Not only because it's just a bunch of clips together, but because BoA was barely in it. -_-

Stephanie thanked BoA? I wonder what the clip says ..

^ I agree I was completely dissappointed in the SM Town MV. It is just a punch of clips edited together.

Futhermore, there was no BoA at all accept for her little introduction in the beginning.

Maybe she was just too busy but didn't they show some of her recording clips? :tears:

It is ok because I still have her Love Letter PV to look forward to.

At least here I'm sure to get more BoA screentime.

Can't wait for the song. :)

SM Town - MV Leave for a trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcP2vHg8kw

CSJH's Stephanie mentioned BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwSYJMR-MvA

i think it's recently, can any1 summarize what Steph said?

I can only understand at the end she said "Thanx BoA subaenim" LOL

Steph says she debuted through BoA because she auditioned with BoA's Valenti (dancing) and got in. So she said thank you to BoA.

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver
Yo~ New to the BoA thread^^ But long time BoA fan tehehe

@suejinners: Ahhh! Then teh PV is gonna be so cool x3 I bet it's gonna be really cute too!

Welcome!!!!!....I love BOA so much she's my #1 female KPOP singer she's so talented and gorgeous

don't you think=)

SM Town - MV Leave for a trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcP2vHg8kw

CSJH's Stephanie mentioned BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwSYJMR-MvA

i think it's recently, can any1 summarize what Steph said?

I can only understand at the end she said "Thanx BoA subaenim" LOL

OMO!! that mv is so Kawaii *spazz*......i feel so late...LOL!!!

Guest Pink Cherry
Make A Secret was an OK MV. So Im looking foward to this one.

waah MAS's MV is one of my favorites ♥

but yeahh.. I'm looking forward to this PV too!

and wow, it's really cool taht Stephanie thanked BoA haha I love her too!

and I didn't know that she auditioned with Valenti o.O I'll go check taht video

and yeah.. I'm disappointed with the Leave for Vacation MV too T.T but at least there's a MV o.O I thought there wouldn't

Guest still_dr3amin

stephanie is so sweet. hehe. i agree that the PV is going to be romantic too. urgh just by reading what you guys said about the SM video makes me not wanna watch it <_<

Guest hyeminnie

^ you shouldn't bother watching the mv if you're looking forward to seeing BoA.

she's in the intro and that's like it. and it's not even a long intro. she's like "SM TOWN!". and a 3 second clip of her shows... with another 9 people in SM, she's gonna get like one line and that's it.

i think that she should just stay out of the SM stuff. her and Kangta.

but i am looking forward to her new single~~ yay~

Guest still_dr3amin

She and Kangta are veterans of SM godamnit! LOL. but hey...at least they are shareholders you know...and role models...and and..what am I blabbering about? lol but that pisses me off that Kangta and Boa has "that" much screen time. freakin SM! like that chinese saying "they like the new and forget the old" arghh...

yes excuse me i am very bitter right now *deprived of boa music/news/mv/performances*

She and Kangta are veterans of SM godamnit! LOL. but hey...at least they are shareholders you know...and role models...and and..what am I blabbering about? lol but that pisses me off that Kangta and Boa has "that" much screen time. freakin SM! like that chinese saying "they like the new and forget the old" arghh...

yes excuse me i am very bitter right now *deprived of boa music/news/mv/performances*

it's ok, you're not alone.

the sm mv was disappointing.

the only parts where BoA was there were the clips from her photoshoot.

it was very disappointing.

and yes, i'm also deprived of BoA activites.

EDIT: yes, i own a page! at long last!

Welcome!!!!!....I love BOA so much she's my #1 female KPOP singer she's so talented and gorgeous

don't you think=)

THE ONE AND ONLY! *holds up BoA sign* XD

Well when BoA comes back to Korea there's gonna be a TON BoA 24/7^^

^ I'm still waiting for the day she come back to Korea.

But all the news is kind of disappointing me now.

SM has been pissing me off lately for all the unclear BoA activity and now the MV. :tongue2:

Now I just want to put all the bitterness and sadness aside and wait for her new PV to come out. :lol:

Guest l33mimi

seriously i didn't even realize BoA was in that music video when i first saw it, like omg -__-

Sm seriously needs to start her activities in korea cause im really getting impatient with his.

Lets do a petition or something x.x

yeah the mv was really crap. i got so excited when the 1st thing that they showed was BoA saying smtown but that was it, and she didnt appear anymore after that. i was really looking forward to seeing BoA in the mv, cos i havent seen any of her stuff in ages

Guest Shaolin

Even with this last Winter Album BoA was hardly in it at all. She only sang one line in Snow Dream that it was kind of disappointing. I know that there are a lot of singers in SM Entertainment, but BoA is one of the best and for her to appear so little... *Sigh*

Archived