B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest xiao_yun87

^ i like beautiful flowers a lot too.. oh well... i guess for those who misses boa... we will just have to wait till 23rd when wheesung's album comes out =) can't wait...

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KhmerGuy231

^ Lol! I Was thinking the exact same thing! Where is this song?

I like 'Smile Again' because it sounds very passionate. From the clip I would rank it with 'Winter Love' 'My Prayer' and 'We'

Speaking of 'We' I LOVE that song, it was retarded how it wasn't in the movie though.

Guest hanjin90

^ Lol! I Was thinking the exact same thing! Where is this song?

There was a NEWS clip 'bout TBS picking BoA's "Beautiful flowers" as their baseball's theme ^

and we can hear a little of the song there ^

[HQ]SM Town – MV Leave for a trip

http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

BoA should have had more scene in the MV T.T

why doesnt she always separate from SM's activities??i think there would be more of her if she participated in SM Summer Concert,she has the least scene in the MV T.T

Guest astarael

Wow...

That MV was long overdue, but I think it's crap. I used to look forward to these SM Town MVs, but after this, I could care less about them because the quality of the videos have gone downhill since "Hotmail", and with even more people in SM, I doubt BoA will get much time in them. Besides her little intro at the beginning, she was in there for 5 seconds and they were all clips that we've seen before. I'm really disappointed.

Here's a preview of "Beautiful Flowers." I'm definitely looking forward to this one, been waiting for a LONG time (March?). It's the theme song for the Yokohama Bay Stars baseball team.

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/2453156

I can't wait to see the MIT documentary. Hopefully, it'll cheer me up. Caps:

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....17a3af4931c9eb5

EDIT:

New blog entry, so we'll have to wait for translations but I think that she said she's already filmed her Love Letter PV.

ミュージックビデオ  2007年08月10日(金)

このまえ新曲「LOVE LETTER」のミュージックビデオを撮影しました!

カントクさんは「make a secret」をとってくれた川村ケンスケさんです。

すごくいい作品があがりそうです、みなさんお楽しみに!

2PVE8B387E69699_edited.jpg

メリーゴーランドのシーンもあって、乗りましたよ!

2LOVE20LETTER20PV120163.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's Oricon Blog

Guest BoALoveS

Thanks for the PV !!!! I can't download from Clubbox, so if someone could re-up it on another server, it would be nice :sweatingbullets: ^^

I wan' wait to get my AT2007 DVD !!! If it isn't already made, I will upload the Backstage and the Interview ^^

About Beautiful Flowers, If someone would, I have a 1min Preview. Not the best, but with this preview, I can say Beautiful Flowers is my favortie song of this single, even if LOVE LETTER is a great ballad. PM me if you want it ^^

Here's a preview of "Beautiful Flowers." I'm definitely looking forward to this one, been waiting for a LONG time (March?). It's the theme song for the Yokohama Bay Stars baseball team.

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/2453156

thanks for putting up the link!

i was really desperate looking for the preview people at boajjang were talking about.

Guest xiao_yun87

finally the mv is out.... and im feeling grumpy after watching it... lol.. sure it is a great summer-ish song and the concert and mv actually looks pretty fun... only that as usual... there's no much boa... i mean i know we are not expecting her to show up on the scenes with concert or to get a 20secs scene.. but they could at least put in the video when she's recording...

i agree with BoALoveS ... so far beautiful flowers my favorite song in the soon to be out single... i was really hoping it will be beautiful flowers that is going to be promoted instead of diamond heart... haha.. but turns out it is neither...

Guest hanjin90

Wow...

That MV was long overdue, but I think it's crap. I used to look forward to these SM Town MVs, but after this, I could care less about them because the quality of the videos have gone downhill since "Hotmail", and with even more people in SM, I doubt BoA will get much time in them. Besides her little intro at the beginning, she was in there for 5 seconds and they were all clips that we've seen before. I'm really disappointed.

ditto T.T

Yes! I'm REALLY disappointed with SM MV this time. Mayb because of the little scene of BoA, but actually SM's mv now is boring. I REALLY cant feel any summer-ish in this MV.

She updated her BLOG <3 and it cheers me up ^

このまえ新曲「LOVE LETTER」のミュージックビデオを撮影しました!

カントクさんは「make a secret」をとってくれた川村ケンスケさんです。

すごくいい作品があがりそうです、みなさんお楽しみに!

2pveditedba6.jpg

メリーゴーランドのシーンもあって、乗りましたよ!

2loveletterpv1163ss5.jpg

Credit: BoA's oricon blog

Guest suejinners

from what i read at bestiz (krn translations)

she ssaid that the love letter pv director was the same one that did make a secret! OOOO!!!

she said theres scenes of a merry go round and i rode on it as well

XD

YAY

I can't wait to see the MIT documentary. Hopefully, it'll cheer me up. Caps:

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....17a3af4931c9eb5

omg those caps of her giggling at the backdancer is soo cute

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Boy that was a disappointing MV. It seemed like they just scrapped it together because they couldn't gather everyone up to actually shoot a video. But then again, seeing how Red Sun came out I don't think they should waste their money and do that again =\ Hotmail was the last SM group MV I enjoyed, ever since FTTS left SM I never found it to be the same without BoA + Brian =(

Yo~ New to the BoA thread^^ But long time BoA fan tehehe

@suejinners: Ahhh! Then teh PV is gonna be so cool x3 I bet it's gonna be really cute too!

Guest hanabi ;

the mv is quite disappointing.

i was happy when i saw theres caps of sj recording in the vid.

but they didnt show boa recording the song in the mv.

theres so little of her.

her preparation for the us market must have taken alot of time.

the merry-go-round is so nice

i wonder if she sat on it.

translations anyone?

is that a staff on the stage in the documentary?

boa looks like shes having fun with the person being on the stage.

shes wearing the ed hardy cap.

i wanna watch the documentary!

Guest BoALoveS

I translate the blog entry.

LOVE LETTER's PV Photoshooting is compelte !

It was made by Kensuke (Sorry for my error, I wrote Kantoku !!) Kawamura, who have made "make a secret" PV.

His enormous work is really good and everyone please enjoy it !

2007-08-10_01.JPG

This is the merry-go-round scene !

2007-08-10_02.jpg

Guest LazyAzian

~*~*~*~

I can't wait for the LOVE❤LETTER MV ( ^ w ^ ) ! ! !

I'm sure it's going to be cute and romantic ~

Upset about the SM TOWN MV, it looked really cheap and BoA was rarely on it.

SM TOWN should have shot the MV in my hometown (Cebu) like they did in 2003 ( ^ . ^ ) ! ! !

~*~*~*~

Archived