B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanjin90
did anyone else see the article on BJJ that said BoA's gonna enter the US marker soon?

SM said she's gonna enter through a movie.

what do you guys think about this?

i don't think it's such a good idea. i don't think any asian singers made it in the US.

but it is a way to get more recognition.

i want her to make a Korean comeback be4 entering US market T.T

and why not a Korean drama or moive??? she should improve her acting skill with Kdrama or movie

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree with you. SM shoudn't rush things because it might mess things up.

And I do prefer seeing her in a K-drama or K-movie as one of the main character than being a minor character in an American movie. They should let her

settle down with her Korean business and regain her popularity in Korea. (I don't mean anything bad by saying that :sweatingbullets: )

yea... they should let her act in a kmovie or drama first, and 2ndly i dont wanta sound bad but i dont think the us is gonna accept a asian entertainer full heartedly to make it a big blast

Guest xdaisiesx3

Wow. I don't want BoA to enter the US market yet. Honestly, she's not ready. She needs to take her time... and plus, if she fails in the US, it'll ruin her reputation and stress her out. I just want her to act in a nice, meaningful, KOREAN movie and go on Korean variety shows...

Guest hyeminnie

^ Variety Shows!!!!

i've always wanted BoA to go on X man, but it's cancelled, so she can go on Jiwhaza.

i really want BoA to make some jokes and stuff.

she should also guest star in dramas and maybe star in her own drama or movie.

i just want her to do something in korea besides performing.

Guest suejinners

i don't think we can't stop stressing that its way hard for asians to enter the us market

but people try don't they? Jeon Ji Hyun (gianna jeon)& jang dong gun are working on it right now.

People try and fail but we have to keep trying.

we all know LSM isn't that stupid. they take note of everything its their job. The SM officials didn't even say how soon she will be debuting. they are still prob looking at things carefully. they said they are looking at many scenarios that are coming in. nothings decided..

I do believe BoA is going too fast if shes debuting through a movie. we all know how hard it is to get rid of a acent. but im sure BoA being a perfectionist shes prob working her richard simmons off.

and we alll know she wants to ACT. i dont know i feel like im blabbing but yeah lets not go crazy. ><;;

---------------------------------

OHHHH SNAPPPPPPPPP =OOOOO =O =OOO

theres only one article out so far but she might do a drama called 안단테 알레그로 Andante Allegro as the female lead.

they said they talked with sm's side about the basic discussions of the drama// about the charactor in the story. they talked about her schedule (being a singer) from going back and forth from japan and korea ...... if they end all discussions by the end of July they will start filming in SEPTEMBER!!! OMFG

Andante Allegro is about a violin prodigy. as a young prodigy she has a well known reputation in the world-wide classic music world with inherent gifted talent. even after becoming an adult she still recives recognition of being a top star in the classical music world with her beauty and most importantly her capabilites//talent!! She learns about love a bit late and has trouble between love or music.. she will be showing human countenance.. the location will be in austria & germany where it is the core of classical music

ppl at bestiz boaworld are saying they hope its under MBC-- anyplace other than SBS

the PD-producer Jo Soo Won who is doing andante allegro.... did SBSLove story in harvard- SBSheaven's tree- SBS별을쏘다 shoot for the stars- SBS 술의나라 alcohol land- MBC Wonderful life-TVN hyena

IF the production company is A Story because the PD JSW is supposedly under their company.

the WRITERS/authors'ofscenerios under A Story did the following dramas--

--All in- damo- hae shin- lawyers- best geuk jang(best theatre)-daejanggeum-summer typhoon-advocate-love story in harvard-aircity-- some writing in jumong & seodong yo etc and most of the writers won awards throughout the years.

people are still QUESTIONING it though.. since its just ONE ARTICLE

---EDIT

SM SAYS ITS NOT TRUE

LOLXD XD XD

she did recieve the roll offer but NOTHING has been decided

sm's side also said they recieved a phone call from the andante allegro's side asking if they released taht info. puahhahahah

all they said was that shes still taking classes and shes STILL looking at various scenarios!

they have not discussed a debut project yet for her.

XD

i don't think we can't stop stressing that its way hard for asians to enter the us market

but people try don't they? Jeon Ji Hyun (gianna jeon)& jang dong gun are working on it right now.

People try and fail but we have to keep trying.

we all know LSM isn't that stupid. they take note of everything its their job. The SM officials didn't even say how soon she will be debuting. they are still prob looking at things carefully. they said they are looking at many scenarios that are coming in. nothings decided..

I do believe BoA is going too fast if shes debuting through a movie. we all know how hard it is to get rid of a acent. but im sure BoA being a perfectionist shes prob working her richard simmons off.

and we alll know she wants to ACT. i dont know i feel like im blabbing but yeah lets not go crazy. ><;;

theres only one article out so far but she might do a drama called 안단테 알레그로 Andante Allegro as the female lead.

they said they talked with sm's side about the basic discussions of the drama// about the charactor in the story. they talked about her schedule (being a singer) from going back and forth from japan and korea ...... if they end all discussions by the end of July they will start filming in SEPTEMBER!!! OMFG

Andante Allegro is about a violin prodigy. as a young prodigy she has a well known reputation in the world-wide classic music world with inherent gifted talent. even after becoming an adult she still recives recognition of being a top star in the classical music world with her beauty and most importantly her capabilites//talent!! She learns about love a bit late and has trouble between love or music.. she will be showing human countenance.. the location will be in austria & germany where it is the core of classical music

ppl at bestiz boaworld are saying they hope its under MBC-- anyplace other than SBS

the PD-producer Jo Soo Won who is doing andante allegro.... did SBSLove story in harvard- SBSheaven's tree- SBS별을쏘다 shoot for the stars- SBS 술의나라 alcohol land- MBC Wonderful life-TVN hyena

IF the production company is A Story because the PD JSW is supposedly under their company.

the WRITERS/authors'ofscenerios under A Story did the following dramas--

--All in- damo- hae shin- lawyers- best geuk jang(best theatre)-daejanggeum-summer typhoon-advocate-love story in harvard-aircity-- some writing in jumong & seodong yo etc and most of the writers won awards throughout the years.

people are still QUESTIONING it though.. since its just ONE ARTICLE

wowwowwowowowowww!!!!!!!~ hope the main male lead is hot. -.+ lol. but i want the album too. TT_TT

thanks for the news!

Guest hyeminnie

i hope she comes out with an album first.

we've been waiting for that for like 2 years.

maybe while she's promoting her 6th album, she can get some training in.

like in her off days, she can rehearse or something.

Guest hanjin90

OMG~~OMG~~

i hope it's true but how 'bout Korean album??? IF she starts filming the drama in Sep, so it's will be a hectic schedule for her cus her album will be release in August (?) T.T

i DO want BoA to act in a Kdrama but i DO want her to release an album first

thanx for the information Suejin

Guest winG*

Andante Allegro is about a violin prodigy. as a young prodigy she has a well known reputation in the world-wide classic music world with inherent gifted talent. even after becoming an adult she still recives recognition of being a top star in the classical music world with her beauty and most importantly her capabilites//talent!!

I really like this storyline....and the part I quoted...seems like the situation BoA is in right now doesn't it? It would be a really nice debut drama...as opposed to the usual cute romance/comedy most singer-actors go for. As long as it doesn't interrupt her Korean album, I'm totally okay about it being her acting debut.

I seriously don't see how she'll be able to juggle acting along with her already crazy Korea-Japan schedule though :x

Is there something about SBS that makes it bad? Why are all the ppl at bestiz wanting this to air on other networks instead?

Thanks for the news Sue <3

Anyway, all this US debut stuff...I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe in the future, when she has a good grasp on the language and has developed herself as a good actress along with her music career. She's still so young...she has plenty of time to conquer the world.^^

I forgot if I commented on the YoonDoHyun thing, but it's so cute <3 Thank you Hanjin90 for uploading it to youtube, and to YunHoLuv14 for translating it^^ It's cute when other celebrities talk about BoA as a friend...rather than a colleague/sunbae/hoobae. I STILL giggle when I read the translation of Heechul's cyworld entry about her xD

I think I'm going to make another picture thread...hehe. PART THREE. Quotes from BoA herself. I have a good list of them...but it'd be great if you guys can list some of your favourite quotes from her so I can have more^^ <3

Guest suejinners

SM SAYS ITS NOT TRUE

she did recieve the roll offer but NOTHING has been decided

sm's side also said they recieved a phone call from the andante allegro's side asking if they released taht info. puahhahahah

all they said was that shes still taking classes and shes STILL looking at various scenarios!

they have not discussed a debut project yet for her.

XD

Guest eusung

ehhh, i don't want to see her acting acting just yet.

i have a feeling it might ruin her reputation as a top star singer.

buttt, maybe some variety shows?

:)

&& def, not u.s. just yet.

Guest winG*

-___-""

I was pretty happy about it too.

Frickin Korean press, lol. T_T. They always get my hopes up. Oh well...seems like 6th album will be on its way without any interruptions then.

Guest hanjin90

Frickin Korean press, lol. T_T. They always get my hopes up

T.T yea, they really how to know make HOT NEWS

let's wait for 6th album ^

--------------------------------------------------------

unseen pics

10026100189wr6.jpg

10026100190zb3.jpg

10026100192tm9.jpg

10026100193nw7.jpg

10026100195gs0.jpg

Credit sogona@bestiz BoAworld

Guest hyeminnie

ugh... they get my hope up for nothing.

winG*- i have some quotes from BoA from a radio show from 04. they're like Q&A.

i don't have them translated yet, should i pm you the quotes when i do?

Guest kangxbyul

Whenever Boa is mentioned in a Korean television show, everyone including singers and actors react so different (in a good way) like.. "Oh my goodness.. wow... BOA" That shows that Boa is that famous, talented, and admirable. Maybe it's because she's so busy and they never get to see her and all they know is that she's THE BOA. Haha... I don't know how to explain it ^^;

Guest winG*

^ Yes^^ That'd be great, thank you <33

I just saw those pics at bestiz...she's so gorgeous. I love how she's always smiling in all the off-camera shots.

aiseh.. i tot it might be real for once that she'll be acting in a drama...

haha..ya she's like korean's little angel... guess she make a big impact..she started singing at such a young age,.,,

BoA to Start Filming in September this Year

filmingup3.jpg

According to JoongAng news, BoA will start shooting a Korean drama not a movie later this year. In the mini series drama named "Andante Allegro," BoA will be the main character whom will be a phenomenal violinist which spreads her fame all across the world through her exceptional skills. "This drama will ultimately show a girl's love for classical music which all comes true with the love and passion for the instrument." stated officials.

The drama will be shot at the most beautiful locations in Europe which boast a rich musical culture such as locations in Austria and Germany. BoA, who will be performing in these places, will really boost the effect of her global fame and passion for music. If all goes as planned, they will finish planning in July and start shooting in September this year.

Credits: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

Source: JoongAng News - www.joins.com

Image: Olympus - www.olympus.co.kr

News posted im not sure if someone posted this already if so

sorry but im really excited for this!!!!!!!!

Archived