B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hyeminnie

T___T

i just read about how BoA attended her manager's memorial service on 7/8 dressed in black suit+hat & she left in tears =(

7/9/2003 she lost her manager =(((((

they were really close as in brother and sister~ relationship

it was a huge shock to her since she lost someone so dear to her at a young age.

yeah. she was really close with her manager.

i remember seeing a Tree performance where she dressed in black and she was crying at the end.

after her manager passed away, didn't she stop performing Atlantis Princess and sing Tree?

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LazyAzian

^

She still performed Atlantis Princess a bit, but BOA wasn't really all smiling and such.

You can say BoA got a little moody when she performed Atlantis Princess when her Manager died.

EDIT:

Guest winG*

^ She did a few more final Atlantis Princess perfs, and switch the song to Tree.

I remember she suddenly lost ALOT of weight within the span of like, 2 weeks after her manager's death...her coordis even said that they had to remake all her performance clothes because they didn't fit anymore. FTTS shared the same manager as well...they talked about the accident and how it affected them on a variety show last year (I think)...Hwanhee was especially sad because he was supposed to be in the same car that got into the accident...but he felt uncomfortable in it and switched to the other car. =((( I can't believe it's been 4 years already.

Guest hanjin90

after her manager passed away, didn't she stop performing Atlantis Princess and sing Tree?

she won a mutizen for Atlantis princess but she sang Tree instead of Atlantis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit milk@bestiz BoAworld

Rhythm Nation 2006

govamosgooimg600x430118ab6.jpg

govamosgooimg600x431118bu7.jpg

govamosgooimg600x578118vk6.jpg

Credit milk@bestiz BoAworld

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so so pretty <3

Credit you..@bestiz BoAworld

118416288006014400zj0.jpg

Credit you..@bestiz BoAworld

Guest V-ni@star

losing someone she really loves is painful for her until now.

where u read the report. can u tell me.

she is so professional, performing while she s so sad.

love her more.

Guest LisaFace

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3310/edhardycapoq8.jpg

Credits: BoAjjang (SportsChosun)

The cap costs 12,000 yen. Erm..I'm not sure how much that is in U.S. dollars though..or any other kind of dollars. o_O

12,000 yen is around 120 dollars ;x

Yeah a lot of cash...

I actually have an Ed Hardy hat

but its sadly not a BoA Ed Hardy hat ;'[

I don't think they're selling them anymore

unless someone that has one sells it ;x

Some guy on Boajjang is sellings his

but for kind of a higher price

go check it out =DD

http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=86227

Guest nence

^

She still performed Atlantis Princess a bit, but BOA wasn't really all smiling and such.

You can say BoA got a little moody when she performed Atlantis Princess when her Manager died.

EDIT:

thanks for the link. she is such a wonderful performer.

Guest XxMariannexX

It's too bad BoA's had to endure that kind of pain, so young. ..Or had to endure it at all. ='[

But she's been strong from the start..^^ Thanks for the info suejinners.

Guest jessiep

^^This reminds me of Jang Nara's quote about BoA (how BoA handled tough situations well at a young age).

The "Tree" performance was great. It was very nice of BoA dedicating that song to her former manager.

i feel bad for boa...she lost 2 of her managers already.. TT.TT

It's only 1 of her managers, and he passed away back in 2003. :)

Guest V-ni@star

i wonder how she feels now after 4 years losing his manager. always love her for her. maybe she will feels so intense sing this song.

Guest xiao_yun87

wahhhhhhhh~ i just read on the wheesung thread that his 5th album will be out on August 16th ... still a month to go... but at least there's news =) boa and wheesung duet =)

Guest LisaFace

after watching that vid ^ i been trying to learn how to twirl a pen haha

OMG DITTO AHAHA

But I keep failing D=

BoA's so cute =D

Archived