B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest annona

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! at last i saw sweet impact on tv!!!! hehehe i noe i'm so random ... anyways i wanna thank you guys for pming me the song .. love ya especially to hanji 90 and and and toooooo yunholuv14 weeee .. i heard the song nice nice .. wow .. i wonder how did the song leak out ....

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XxMariannexX

You're welcome everybody.^^ I noticed her cute, occasional moon shaped eyes too..hehe.

Sweet Impact! Saw these caps at Bestiz and thought they were pretty cool.

If anything similar was already posted, I'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

41029057wd9.jpg

^I really like that last one for some reason..haha.

Credits: Bestiz BoAworld

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

SEXAYYY BOA NOONA!!!!! <3333333333 I lub her~~ SARANG HAE BOA NOONA!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ LMAO! >.<

boa kwon really can't dance.

i've seen her dance, and it suxx big time.

she is a complete amateur when it comes to dancing.

she thinks she's good at dancing- let me tell you SHE'S WRONG

what's so good about her dancing? it's completely childish.

if it's one thing she can't do, it's dance. i mean, she just has almost no coordination.

i mean, i've seen some BAD dancing... it just got worse when i watched BoA

and that's what i call bad dancing.

O wow, that was unnecessary and pointless.

Let's see you dance as well as BoA.

Get off the computer and stop bashing on people, it doesn't make anybody love BoA any less.

So leave this thread and stop messing with the girl.

ANYWAYS!!

Hi BoA fans! it's my first time posting in this thread. =]

LOVE BoA btw. THIS GIRL CAN DANCE HER BUTT OFF.

Guest XxMariannexX
i know why you liked the last one! its cause she looks like a guy a really cute guy :wub:

lol! Not quite. X]

x_shirley: I'm sorry but your reply to the basher is now unnecessary. But you're right when you say that their post was unnecessary and pointless too. But they've already been warned. Their main purpose for posting was probably just to get us angry, get some attention, and kill their own time. Sad, right? Let's not please someone so rude. I'm pretty sure 'moovoodoll' has already left this thread and hopefully won't come back w/ any insulting comments like that again. I think BoA's dancing skills are undeniable and I know a lot of other people can agree. So maybe we can leave it at that? Welcome to the thread though! Let's keep it growing. =]

Guest winG*

Thanks for all the pics/caps^^ She's so gorgeous...her version of "Eve's Warning" with Shindong was so fun and the song's perfect for summer. I can't wait to see the SM music video this year...and hear the song. I think I wanna watch the "making of" clips more than the actual mv itself, hahaha. I remember last year, we all went crazy at the BoA-Jaejoong clip. Maybe this year we'll see her with more of the other guys^^

In BoA's video clip on her blog, she mentioned Korea...I'm getting so antsy for any form of her Korean activities...SM summer album coming up; Wheesung duet should come soon; 6th Korean album; end of year award shows....eeeee <3 How awesome would it be if she had a Korean concert to top it all off. She's mentioned on more than one occasion that she wants to do a Korean concert~

I'm not a big fan of hers but from listening to her songs I can honestly say that she's really sweet and professional. She is a powerhouse performer with an amazing voice and great dance skills. Even Bi praises her coz she's more hardworking than him. No wonder she can really dominate Asia one day!

BoA hwaiting!

moovoodoll: at least she tries to dance for the people and for the sake of entertainment if she's not a good dancer. :) btw, why are you here at BoA's thread? just keep your thoughts for yourself. You've hurt a lot of people with what you said. Peace out. \m/

Guest heygingersnap

ahhh, this thread has grown so much! -waves- hi everyone, i'm vanessa!

quickly, i just heard her duet with shindong and it amazes me how she can sound so... young again, lol.

i dunno if that makes sense. anyway, her video blog thing was really cute too~

i'm glad things are going uphill for her now! ♥

Guest lifeslesson

ahhhh who can ever forget her MY SWEETIE days. That was the time I became her fan and her most sweetest moment in her career. Thanks for the caps

EDIT

:ph34r: YIPPPEEE I OWN THIS PAGE!

Some of my fav pic of her :wub:

boa2.jpg

boa1.jpg

b0.jpg

boooa.jpg

booaaaa.jpg

& my all time favorite!

bb.jpg

sorry for the abnormal sizes :ph34r:

Guest winG*

So...remember a while ago, I posted something about the celebs that BoA's close to, and Kim JaeDong was one of them? I found a radio convo...she was supposed to call someone she was close to. In it, she mentions "[Kim] Yong Chul oppa", "[Yoon] Do Hyun oppa", "Jae Dong oppa", "Kangta oppa", and "Dana ya". ^^ Just thought it was cute. She laughs a lot throughout the convo with KJD <3

http://blog.naver.com/rend_?Redirect=Log&a...gNo=30016021546

Guest hanjin90
So...remember a while ago, I posted something about the celebs that BoA's close to, and Kim JaeDong was one of them? I found a radio convo...she was supposed to call someone she was close to. In it, she mentions "[Kim] Yong Chul oppa", "[Yoon] Do Hyun oppa", "Jae Dong oppa", "Kangta oppa", and "Dana ya". ^^ Just thought it was cute. She laughs a lot throughout the convo with KJD <3

http://blog.naver.com/rend_?Redirect=Log&a...gNo=30016021546

awwww~~it's really cute i wish i could hear the convo between her & Jae Dong T.T

too bad tat i only can listen the clip of her talking 'bout close friends (at mini concert in Jeju) & one at No Hong Chul radio which Hee Chul was talking 'bout "Kko ma" BoA LOL

did u listen the convo of BoA&JaeDong at that site??? I <3 Jae Dong LOL

Guest Ahren

this thread's growing fast! :D hiya people!

thanks for the pictures, updates and links!

seriously, i mean seriously, can this girl get any cuter, prettier?? ~lols

she really stands out in the SM poster! in my opinion, she's the prettiest there!

Guest V-ni@star

love the pic of boa.

i wonder where she is right now, in korea or japan

she looks great on the poster of sm album n a big pic.

she will release the new album so sm try to make her more outstanding

good step

Archived