B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wateva
wow.. BoA and shindong

shindong is the err a bit round guy from sj rite? he's alwiz funny during behind the scenes of some filming

the chubbs is like my fave dude in that giganguant group....he's always the happy go lucky dude :blush:

glad to see the boa track.

who is honseong?

and is that a camera on the cover

boa better be in the mv or there's no point in a SM video

true dat :rolleyes:

i really wanna listen to the full versions of

diamond heart

smile again

beautiful flowers

just to keep me going a bit longer, with this agoniziing wait for her 6th album :wacko: ima gonna break soon arghhhhhhhh.....it better be worth it!!!....please BoA make your comeback awesome and slap them biatches back in their places :ph34r:

Guest Jina!

A BoA * Shingdong duet?? That was really unexpected. If I had heard of a duet coming I would have assumed it to be with a DBSG member since they've collaborated a lot already, or maybe someone like Kangta or another SUJU member. But I'm really excited about this one, since they've never worked together before and he apparently is a fan. He seems like such a fun and bubbly guy, I can't wait to hear the song. But I can't believe that it's been a year since the last summer album already. o__O It seems like it was just a few months ago I was watching all the entertainment clips on the making of the music video for last year's. But I'm really excited, and I hope we get some more clips. ^^

August 25th for the 6th album?? That's so far away. Well, not really, but that's another two months of waiting. And that's only a couple of days before I go back to school, which means I don't know when I'll be able to get the actual CD, and I don't like to listen to all the tracks online before getting the album. Buut... at least it's coming!! If that's the actual date, anyway.

And it's only a couple of days before June's over!! Where's the duet with Wheesung?? We've been waiting forever. Wasn't the intial release date May or June? Gah. I'm so impatient. But this'll just make everything that much more exciting when they do happen!!

I want some of the glasses she designed! And I love her blog entries. Very random and short, but cute and gives an insight into her life and such.

<333

Guest BoALoveS

Yeah, at least her 6th volume is comming !!! Am I the only one who think a duet between BoA and Bi would be so good ????

Guest BendyStraw

if you've heard the original version of the song BoA and Shin Dong are covering... you'll understand why they paired them up. lol.

I loooove BoA

and I would also looooove to make out with her!

and yes......... I will dream on!

This was my contribution to the thread, y'all welcome!

Guest lifeslesson

ohh so the duet is true! does anyone noe where i can hear the original version of it? is it a cute song? or a bubbly one? or sad? but its summer time so it could be a cute bubbly one rite? :lol:

Guest XxMariannexX

Ooh, thanks for the tracklist! The CD cover's pretty cool. I hope there's an MV too, w/ BoA in it (w/ all the others)..otherwise, it'd be very incomplete to me. =/

Guest hanjin90

LOL If BoA cant dance,i think there isnt many singers tat can dance out there, u r just an pathetic anti

and pls dont come to this thread again if u r not a fan :mellow:

-------------------------------------------

wow~~ i'm happy tat the duet of BoA & Shin Dong was true ^

cant wait for it, and i also hope tat BoA will be in the SM MV too,i love seeing her around with the other SMers

she's such a dork in the making Red Sun <3

Guest Nakuru

moovoodoll, idol bashing is not allowed in the forum.

XxMariannexX and suejinners, thanks for posting all those pics of the glasses BoA designed ^^

Some of them are really cute *wants a pair now*

Guest kyungxah
boa kwon really can't dance.

i've seen her dance, and it suxx big time.

she is a complete amateur when it comes to dancing.

she thinks she's good at dancing- let me tell you SHE'S WRONG

what's so good about her dancing? it's completely childish.

if it's one thing she can't do, it's dance. i mean, she just has almost no coordination.

i mean, i've seen some BAD dancing... it just got worse when i watched BoA

and that's what i call bad dancing.

ur not aloud to bash , please read the rules

BoA CAN DANCE thank you...uhm hello shes been trained to dance ever since she was 12? 13?.

go look it up on youtube and u can watch her documentarys and such when she was so young.

ugh.n e ways

weeee BoA zzzang <333333 she is so talented!!!

if it's one thing she can't do, it's dance. i mean, she just has almost no coordination.

that's nice

but guess what..youre in a boa thread and everyone is gonna oppose you..so please leave this thread

anyway, in the sm album, i hope those songs that have more than one artist collaborating, include boa =)

moovoodoll *Gasp* What are you talking about?! O.O BoA can dance!! She's one of the best female Korean dancer I know! Sure she doesn't freestyle, but hey .. freestyle just means you're creative with dancing .. if you can't freestyle .. it doesn't mean you can't dance. She makes each of her complicated choreography look simple and easy. Honestly .. I've never seen anyone say she can't dance before .. they've said she's a bad singer and mean and aren't as good as other singers when it comes to dancing cause she can't freestyle and all that mean stuff, but they always gave credits to her that she can dance when choreographed. O.o

Guest jessiep

BoA's latest blog is very random and so unexpected (capturing an ice cube melting) :lol: Is she still in Japan? I wonder if she's recording her Korean album songs there too!!!

Anyway, I hope that BoA's glass collection sale is doing good.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

august seems so farrrr.

haha, and isn't wheesung's album out yet?

this woman is torturing us, i swear!

:(

I know :tears::lol:

I hope it will be actually sooner than that.

At least, we have her song and SM Town song to entertain us until the album releases.

moovoodoll: no bashing and you need to grow up.

Guest jackthe

eww!! hooo da hell do u think u are?

wat have u accomplished in life to give u da right to bash others?? i'd like to see u

dance and sing..n try doing half wat BoA can do.. psh..

talk about JEALOUSY. some low life freak

hoo jus wants attention cuz she/he obviously cant get it jus with her/his talent if she/he has any.. gets ur priorities straightened out. before u get ur richard simmons quicked with that mouth of urs.

Guest xdaisiesx3

Um, excuse me. If BoA can't dance, I wonder who CAN.

BoA is one of the best dancers in Korea; how do you think she made it to the top?

I'd really like to know who you think CAN dance - PM me.

Please don't come back in this thread 'cause no one will agree with you.

Stupid lowlife.

-----------------

Anyways, AUGUST? That's WAY too far. :[ I can't wait for her new album though!

BOA JJANG! <3

Archived