• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopjunkie13

shes so pretty!

lol at lee soo man bout BoA being the expensive translator he ever has

hes really proud of her

of course she brings the most money

Guest Jina!

I've been trying to get here for the past week and I couldn't because an error thing kept popping up! Today I just clicked on an old Soompi link I had in my favorites, and it worked. But when I type in the address and try to access the forums the error thing still appears. Hmm. Eh, whatever. I'm just happy that I could get to this thread! ^^

Thanks to all the pictures and performances!! Her lives are incredible, and she looks beautiful in the pictures. I love her hair! And it's adorable how petite she is next to everyone else at the Harvard thing! I love that she's with Kangta again. ^^ And I have to say that he looks really good with the glasses and the suit. Yummy. ;)

I'm waiting for some news about the Wheesung duet!! It's already June, so hopefully we won't have to wait much longer. I'm so curious as to what type of song they'll sing. And I really hope they'll perform it together at least once! That would be amazing.

So she's in the middle of choosing a concept for her 6th Korean album?!?? Ahh, I can't wait!! It's been waaaay too long. I bet her comeback will be incredible. I hope she does a lot of lives, the ones from her recent tour were fantastic. I'm excited for the end-of-year award shows as well, and I hope she participates in at least one of the concerts that MBC and KBS have opted for.

There's so much BoA to look forward to for the rest of the year!

And... what?!? Hollywood?? Wow. I thought LSM said that he wanted her to focus on China and Asia rather than debuting in the U.S.? And I wonder if she would go with singing or acting, since it's been said that she's actually already been presented with a few American acting offers. She'll have to work on her English, though, would she have time? I hope if the American entrance does happen then it's not rushed or anything. I think with the right prepration and time she would have a really really good chance of success.

Some more translations! ^^

힘들어도 티 아나 내지 않고 선배다운 모습을 보여준 보아.

- 믹키유천

Even when thing are tough BoA doesn't show it and displays a true sunbae image.

- Micky YooChun

배울 것이 많은 보아.

- 시아준수

There is much to learn from BoA.

- Xiah JunSu

심장이 터지는 줄 알았다. 보아가 춤추는 모습을 좀 더 가까이에서 촬영하기 위해 헬기가 4m 앞까지 다가오는 순간 갑자기 바람이 휘몰아치는 바람에 모든 사람들이 그 자리에서 털썩 주저 앉았다. 보아가 그렇게 강심장인줄은 미처 몰랐다. 아찔한 상황을 겪은 뒤에도 생글생글 웃으면서 촬영에 다시 임하는 모습을 보며 대단한 프로근성을 느꼈다.

- 아틀란티스 소녀 M/V 스텝 ('Atlantis Princess' MV Staff)

I thought my heart was going to explode. In order to get closer shots of BoA dancing, a helicopter approached within 4m. The moment it did a terrific rush of wind knocked everyone down right where they were standing. I really had no idea that BoA was so spirited. Even after such a dangerous situation she smiled and laughed brightly and went right back to filming. As I saw that I felt that she is really an remarkable professional.

- Atlantis Princess M/V Staff Member

Guest winG*

She looks so good in that LSM Harvard thing <333 Her dress makes her look really young though...or maybe it's just because she looks so little next to everyone else, haha. All the SM girls have such pretty legs. LSM's a pretty funny guy...hahah. I'm not sure about the Hollywood thing though...unless she really works hard at studying English and getting rid of any sort of accent...AND gets an amazing role (NOT the typical Asian girl role Hollywood movies usually have).

Jinaaa <3 Thanks for the translations againnnn. I'm getting really antsy for the Wheesung duet too...and for her 6th album concept. I think this thread is gonna explode when her comeback special airs, haha.

The thread I made earlier with the translations Jina and JUJU bar did finally got one ugly reply >< But it was after 10 pages, so that's pretty good~ I shall make another one when this batch of translations are finished <3

Guest KuYA II

she looks absolutely pretty in those pictures!!! But she looks tired which i really feel bad for her overworking and whatnot.

she might go into hollywood?!?!?!?! O___O;;; whoa...that was pretty unexpected, but dang that would put even more pressure on her...dang...i hope lee soo man doesn't do things too drastic

Guest shinhwa*battle

she looks like such an angel in that harvard thing.. really!

thanks for sharing..

anyone knows when she's scheduled for her comeback in korea??

i'm so sorry for being such a greedy fan.. but i've always loved BoA's appearances on korean tv...and it's been to close to 2 yrs since she's had her GOT album!!! TT

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

She is so small in the Harvard pictures. Thank you for sharing <3

Hollywood? I don't know if she's ready >.<

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Hey guys im new to the thread but i knew i had to stop by and find about the lastest news

about BOA and share how much i love her...she's so pretty and i love her music...EveryHeart,My Sweetie,Brand new beat,

and Rock with you!....all her songs are so good

Guest astarael

Thank you for more of the Harvard photos and UFO pictures, suejin! I swear, BoA looks even more like a doll in that dress she's wearing, like a little girl. <33

I'd love to see BoA in Hollywood, but only if the time is right and next year seems a bit too soon. She might get a role as the stereotypical Asian or something.

Jina! Thank you for more translations! <333

Only several more days until her KBS appearance. Just one question, do they decide on the album concept before they actually start recording for the album? I'm not sure how these things work, but I'm hoping that she has some of the songs done already.

More photos from the UFO thing. And hello to the new posters!

Click to enlarge.

th_1181059762_sh_BoA02.jpg th_1181059762_sh_BoA01.jpg

CREDITS: Sorahosi@bestiz

118105630526970700.jpg

118105630523773400.jpg

CREDITS: 제티@bestiz

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....f714dc61f8ea9d7

Harvard video, the part about BoA being the most expensive translator haha

Guest LazyAzian

GAHH BoA sho KYOOOT in all the PICTURES! It would be soo cool if BoA goes to Hollywood, someone in BoAjjang posted a French news article that BoA might be going in Hollywood next year since of Bi/rain's success (I don't really know that his success is enough though to prove that he can really make it in U.S market). BoA SOO DORKY hehehe, reminds me of me a bit but I'm not cute though but my friends say I'm bubbly,dorky and short >w<.

Whoa. BoA going to be in a hollywood film? Thats good news, I hope they have a proper role in her movie, I could imagine her as a sexy fast and the furious girl or something =p Or someone that would appear in an action movie, or no wait, or those bada** chicks like the one from Kill Bill, it would be so cool =] GO BOA!

I have owned a page and have nothing to share because I have nothing :[

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

BoA looks so pretty in those UFO pictures, she reminds me of Sun Ye from Wonder Girls in the first pictures with her chin up.

Guest winG*

She started her blog!!! And it's public to non-SOUL members too!!!!!!

But she has kanji all over the place, so >< I'll try to translate..briefly, lol. Someone with a better grasp of Japanese than I do (highschool only takes you so far, lol) would do a much better job...but for now, this'll do^^

Good Morning!!? How is everyone doing?

BoA's blog has begun! Since this is the first entry, I'm very delighted and happy V^^V

(IDK)...Please come and visit/hang out at BoA's blog everyone!

Right now, I'm (she says her name like she's talking in 3rd person, but that's just how Japanese is spoken) in Korea, working hard at the lessons for my schedules (maybe she means training/practicing, idk T_T). I'm happy to be doing more activities in Korea.

BoA1.jpg

Before returning to Korea, I went to the park with my manager to take pictures, which I love doing. With the digital camera and film camera, we rode bikes around the park with the blue sky above us. In between the trees, the sun light leaked through very prettily. I took many shots as a result. About 100 shots were taken. That was the luxurious holiday of BoA's.

One more picture!

BoA2.jpg

(I don't know what she's really talking about in the first part...lol. Something about not having cell phones..how she likes sunsets. But only for a while because they last long? IDK TT_TT)

The body language I expressed in the picture.

Isn't it funny?

CREDITS: winG* for disgusting translations; BoA's Oricon blog; don't take out of the thread please (simply because the translation is inaccurate.^^)

*cries* I tried! T_T Someone edit for me please?^^

Guest astarael

Excellent translation, winG* !! <33 Thank you very much~ BoA takes really nice pictures. I'm glad she was able to do something fun like that with her manager, and I'm really glad to hear that she's back in Korea working hard for her activities there. She sounds cute~ I'm putting her blog in my favorites.

Archived