B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Suejin,i just noticed ur wrong spelling i think it should be boajjang forum instead of bojjang LOL

BoA stroked Fany????? i missed old days ~~hehehe

BoA&FTTS moment is cute <3

Edit::::: BoA's performance

they r fancam of course~hehe

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....69d4b6243029359

Girls on top & No.1 <3333333

Credit to bestiz BoAworld

OMG! Thanks for sharing the clips. I just loved the G.O.T perf. And many thanks to BOangel at BoAjjang for taking so many wonderful pics! I cant wait to see the Moto and Valenti clips! Im so excited!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lalaloo

boa1qv0.jpg

boa2ah4.jpg

boa3an3.jpg

credit if taking out~

SHE DID SO WELL! AND SHE WAS SO PRETTY!

i took a bunch of videos~ i was right under the stage so the video came out pretty good.

i'll upload them later ^^

AND SHE TOUCHED ME! :D

AND SHE DANCES SO WELL TOO!

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

You are so lucky lalaloo! Thank you for sharing the picture, she look so pretty!

Guest my 0H my

OMG. She owned the stage! Did you guys see what she did to the crowd when she performed G.O.T? *spazzz*

For such a small person she filled up the whole stage, no, the whole entire stadium!

Lucky people T_T

Guest inspire.me*

I wanted to GOOO so badly just to see BoA that's all i wanted to see ROFL

She looks so pretty *spazzes*

Why does BoA have to be so pretty? LOL

weeeeee. Her hair to die for <3 i love it i love it <3

I heard she did a wonderful job in the HB *cheers* She perforrmed all my

favorite songs too! Oh my, thanks for sharing those pictures.

I'm going off to watch the clips, you guys are the best for sharing && very

lucky indeed

Ahh!! Wah! Great pictures. Shes soo pretty, the outfit was great!

I wanna see her live... im soo sad.

Hehe, I hope they won't cut one of her performance on tv... if they show it. Xd

Ekk.. I think it might be No.1.. since the beginning was messed up. poopie. :(

Guest luluchan

i love BoA's outfit @ the HB!!!!

thanks for the pics :D:D

she's not attending the SM concert AND Anation!?!? Anation is sucha big deal tho~~~

weird~~~

wonder wut she's doing~

Guest jessiep

BoA looks so pretty there in HB. I love her outfit and her hairs. From all posts in the HB thread, it sounds like the BoA's perfs were the best (though she didn't get as much cheers/scream as Epik High or Big Bang).

I'm so glad that she had so much fun during this performance (smiling all the time). I wish I could have been there :(

^ Boa and Hwanhee actually did have a little action. :) Boa stroked Hwanhee's face during the performance. It was really cute.

Really? I hope that'll be shown when MBC airs the show. I want to see that so bad.

OMG. She owned the stage! Did you guys see what she did to the crowd when she performed G.O.T? *spazzz*

For such a small person she filled up the whole stage, no, the whole entire stadium!

Lucky people T_T

What exactly did she do? Please tell us more about it. I feel like I'm sitting on fire :lol:

Guest suejinners

im soo jealous...

lots of NONfans are surprised withher perf! WOO~~~

she looks gorgeous<3

Guest winG*

I'm so glad to see that so many people who aren't fans of her were impressed with her performance. Lots of people said that her performance was the best out of everyone's.

OMGG BoA-FTTS action <333 We've been deprived from this for so long, lol. I'm glad they're still close.

I read in the HB thread that someone saw her in the hotel lobby chatting with Kangin, Kibum, and Hankyung^^

Thanks for all the pictures everyone~ She looks so prettyyyy.

^ She performed Girls on Top, No.1, Valenti, and MOTO. She lipsynced MOTO, but sang live for the other 3 songs^^

Guest --hearts.

It's been a LONG time since I've seen her soooo happy to perform. Her smile when performing was really genuine and happy. I think it's because she was finally living her dream of performing on an American stage. =)

Guest suejinners

^she has performed in the U.S before^^

but im soo happy that she was smiling throughout

shes been so damn tired the last week since her tour finished and all.. and all her sweet impact performances weren't that great..

so i was worried about yesterdays performance. but BoA of course came through!

im soo jealousof everyone that saw her

Guest winG*

^

^ Those fancams were a bit short, but they were pretty good. Lol..during GoT, you could hear the girls saying "omg she's so hot" "she's SO pretty" "omg look at her freakin DANCE" <3 You can see Brian clapping along in the bg too, hahaha. The perfs were awesome...I'm even more jealous now. Her live singing improved again <3333

Guest suejinners

^i knowwwww lol

her live is so good!!!! im so jealous.. so freakin jealous

wow theres more ppeople in here!

hello~~~~~~ ^______^

Archived