B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest wateva

oh i cant wait for clips of her at HB and her Made in BoA 2007 concert!!!!! its gonna be awsome!thanks everyone for the links and latest news...

ahhh i wish 'sweet impact' was doing better at the oricon charts than it is right now...i wonder what the japanese public really think of the song, is it toooo generic? or is she just pumping out to many releases?

i dont know..maybe its like what another person said on a different forum....avex and BoA are choosing quantity over quality....but hey i kinda like the song its funky and it makes me smile when i listen to it, eventhough the dumb people on youtube dont get the fact that the PV was a mj inspired choroegraphy(SCREW EM) i think the pv is oh so cool and fun to watch...

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopjunkie13

shes very well praised even by her fellow artists

her parents must be very proud of her

i wanna see her concert but she rarely has concert other than in japan

Guest winG*

HB~ I'm glad to hear that she performed last (right..?) and she performed more than 2 songs. Her star status is still way up there, hehe. Too bad there were barely any accounts of bumping into her or whatever though. I'm still waiting for some more BoA fans to come and tell us everything about her performance. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the backstage stuff. I hope they filmed BoA >< I'm glad to hear that she sang live...I dled a really LQ audio recording (from the HB thread) and she sounded good (as horribly biased that may sound because I could barely hear anything from that file, rofl). I hope everyone had fun^^

I love her petite size too. It makes her performances so much more amazing...to see such a huge presence come from such a small body. I was watching a BoA performance in Japanese class a few years ago, and my friend was next to me saying "oh BoA~ She's so pretty...dances so well...sings so well...and she's tall too". XD. AND her small size gives her cute nicknames...like "kkoma (runt)" from Heechul. I really never noticed her height until DBSK debuted and you finally see her next to some guys. Her backdancers are so much bigger than she is too...but you never notice it on stage, even when they crowd around her, because of her charisma and stage presence. I'm being a little incoherent, but yeah. She's amazing <3

I'm not sure about the quantity over quality bit...I usually like BoA's singles. She's being a bit more experimental these days though, which I like...but it doesn't seem like the Japanese audience is liking it very much judging by her sales. I loved the Sweet Impact single. The cover was gorgeous (controversial because of the whole Kate Moss thing, but it was gorgeous), the songs were good, the choreography was good, the promotion was pretty good (compared to previous singles). I'm sad that it didn't have better sales.

EDIT: I have more to say ><"

I hated the Snow Dream video, lol. It felt so weird to not see BoA in the group shots and to know that she shot her scenes alone somewhere else. Even though there was a crapload of people in the video already, it still felt like something was missing from the bunch. All the jacket pictures were shot individually too. I didn't like it :x. It's still so weird for me to see SM activities without BoA being included in them...like SM's 10th anniversary party. I thought it was crazy that she wasn't there for it. Baahhh...I hope they just didn't add her into the list because they weren't sure whether or not she would be busy filming by then or something. Same with A-Nation. This is all so weirdddd :x

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Very LQ picture from Bestiz.net of BoA at Hollywood Bowl.

bb33f35760lk3.jpg

I want to see some more pictures and even fancams so badly >.<

Guest suejinners

BoAFriend from BoAJJang Forums EXPERIENCE<3

Talked to Danny and his gf there. LOL - I wished I had brought a jacket, but for some reason - I wasn't cold AT ALL.

And...wow...Hollywood Bowl knows to save the best for last - BoA. I kinda felt bad for her because after Epik High and Big Bang killed the stage, a lot of the energy from the audience was gone. People weren't really screaming or flippin out when BoA walked on stage, but hey, at least people cheered loud when Brian (co-host/MC) announced BoA's name. But for real...seeing BoA in real life is a TRIP; you will not believe how effing pretty this girl is...my hands were shaking so much. To re-confirm her performance:

1. Girls On Top (Live): She did have male dancers and did do the piggy back ride part. Nothing wrong. I liked the "Yeahhhh!" part, as always.

2. NO.1 + VALENTI (Remix) (Live): Yeah, at the start of NO.1 after the remix intro, her mic had a problem, as she was singing but you couldn't hear her voice, but about 5 seconds into that, her voice came through. She looked hot as hell with her hair going all in her face; I loved it.

3. MOTO (Lip-synch): BoA moved so damn fast I was trippin out...it wasn't live, but who gives. She was crazy.

Esther (hyperyugrl - LOL sorry, I don't remember your sn Esther! x_x) and I agreed that when BoA introduced herself after "Girls On Top" she sounded extremely tired, but hey - singing live while dancing is never an easy task. I kept telling Esther how much I couldn't believe I just saw BoA, but...haha.

As for BoA's looks, I can safely say she looked awesome. Her hair was pretty much what it was these past few weeks, but it was straightened a bit more, a bit longer, and she had short bangs. Her outfit wasn't anything weird - very casual and chic. Her make up was nice too - dark, pretty eyes. It was impossible to not stare at her on the big screen; her appearance was captivating.

What's weird is during the show encore where all the performers of the festival gathered on stage, BoA just seemed to stand there and not really participate in the cheering and all that energy during the fireworks, but I guess that doesn't really matter? She did sing part of the encore song and was fooling around w/ Brian and talking to Eugene (who also co-hosted/emceed).

I can't wait till video and pics are released. It was a CRAZY night.

^ so damn lucky

from the hollywoodbowl thread

SHE WAS HECKA GOOD!! they let us go stand next to the stage by the time she performed so i took good pictures and hella fancams.

SHE TOUCHED MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONLY MINE FOR OUR SIDE :)

SHE TOUCHED SOME ON THE OTHER SIDE.

AND ALSO TABLO'S HANDS, MITHRA'S HANDS, DONGHAE'S HANDS TWICE, DONGHAE'S KNEES, HYUKJAE'S HANDS AND SOMEONE'S PANTS I DONT REMEMBER WHO

-edited the other gasoo's out

Boa is so good at both live and dancing. I never realized that until today. I felt a little bad for her though, because the crowd seemed so tired or uninterested. She looked extremely tired too. My friend said that she just got back from her Japanese tour and came to America, which pretty much explains it, but damn, i feel bad for her. The poor girl needs some rest. Amazing performance though.

so luckyyyyyyyy

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

BoA must have been tired cause I heard that at the end when she was performing with everyone she stayed in the back and was just moving back and forth and came to the front to sing her part and then paced back to the back >.<

I guess people really were tired out at the end to cheer for her, oh well, if I was there, I would scream BOA non-stop hehe.

Guest winG*

SUJU THREAD:

On a side note, BoA looked incredibility happy to be performing. You seriously could NOT beat her smile when she was performing No. 1.

On our way out...we saw BoA in a hummer limo too...she waved to the fans and they chased their richard simmons after her. XD

omigod a hummer limo. lol. I really like the first quote <3

Guest suejinners

^ YEAH SAMEEE i would saved my voice for her LOL. and make signs and crap~

i just wish they would announce who was going before the start selling the darn tickets. i hate their concept

another one

Here's my opinion/views/what I saw at HB from pool circle:

BoA- Not a big fan, but she OWNED the stage tonight. Like I said earlier, she lip-synced last song, but damn, still good! Loved No. 1 performance :)

Guest suejinners

CREDITS TO BOANJEL at BOAJJANG FORUMS

basb8.jpg

CREDITS TO BOANJEL at BOAJJANG FORUMS

dude her style<3<3<3<3

another quote from the HB thread

the crowd was kinda quiet for BoA...

i yelled out "I LOVE YOU BoA!!!!" all loud...

and then yelled

"MARRY ME!!!"

ppl around me laughed....

heheh^___^

Guest l33mimi

you guys, BOA WAS AWESOME AT HOLLYWOOD BOWL. Her outfit was so pretty HER APPERANCE WAS PERFECT !

I was so suprised that she sang all the songs live except Moto. Something was wrong with the mic

thought since no sound came out at the beginning and she kept looking at the staff pointing

at the mic. that lasted for at least 10 seconds. I could tell she wasnt happy cause all you could

hear was the music. But other than that she was INCRDIBLE , i was at the side of pool circle so

my pics and vid arent as good as i expected but i sure will post some tmr, after work.

i can't really speak now since i screamed too much for her. But one thing is that she SMILED A LOT.Way more than when she was at the hallyu concert a few years back in LA. Shes so freakin cute.

okay ill be back tmr, i have work early tmr. -__-

Guest winG*

Am I weird for noticing that her dancers got different hairstyles? lol. Gahee got bangs..the other girl has really long and gorgeous hair now...and then all her guy dancers look weird, lol.

Her outfit looks great though <3 Tons of pics and fancams are gonna be popping up these few days~ Can't wait^^

Guest suejinners

^ thanks!!!

you are soooooooo freakin lucky. so lucky

thanks for posting though heheh everyone is all O___O staring at the screen. waiting for you

someone mentioned at boajjang also about the mic thing during No.1 perf

------

another thing fromt he HB thread

BOA-

no.1, valenti, moto, girls on top (I THINK)

4 SONGS, she got so much prettier

her voice was rllllly good, it was almost as if she wasn't singing live,, but she was

her dancing skills were pretty gooood. but she's so used to singing and dancing at the same time probably

that im not surprised that she came out perfectly clear even during the dances

Guest blessed

HB is already over? haha i didnt realise x)

those pics are really hot! LOVE her outfit!

but OMG, shes not gonna be at the SM concert!! thats,, HORRIBLEE! when i think SM, i think BoA... so SM without BoA isnt SM at all. HMPH. but i guess shes gonna be REALLY busy this year & has already had her share of concerts =).

Guest hanjin90

i luv her style in there

i luv to read ur experiences, i'm so jealous with those who went to see her >.<

BoA <33

(i'm think i'm crazy now) *waiting for more pics*

Guest suejinners

0________0

boanjel at boajjang forums.... seriously .....

please go thank her~!!!! =D

44148414ox7.jpg

h1jt3.jpg

h3mo4.jpg

h4ec1.jpg

h5ef7.jpg

h6ag1.jpg'

credits to boanjel at boajjang forums

take with credits / don't hotlink

h7mz5.jpg

h8px0.jpg

h9cp6.jpg

h10ue4.jpg

h11ew2.jpg

h12sd2.jpg

h13es9.jpg

h14bg9.jpg

h15xk5.jpg

h16pv7.jpg

h17vt9.jpg

h18wu5.jpg

h19ct7.jpg

h20hx7.jpg

h21mx8.jpg

h22zk3.jpg

h23to1.jpg

Boa messing with Brian ^______^

h24mc1.jpg

h25yt5.jpg

h26bl7.jpg

h27oc3.jpg

h28je9.jpg

boa messing with brian<3<3<3 i was soo happy when i saw that! its so cute how they still mess around with each other!

eeeeeeee

did you notice they used her OLYMPUS pictures in the screen? ^______^

Guest hanjin90

i really really luv her hair so much

cant wait until this weekend

i hope fancam will come out soon

i want to see so badly

thanx for the link Suejin <3

i watched all of that performances, but cut it & put those dances into a video was awsome

if only i could download tat clip. the one who made it did a gud job <3

and BoA is always awesome. Her dance move is <3

Guest hikki88
boa messing with brian<3<3<3 i was soo happy when i saw that! its so cute how they still mess around with each other!

eeeeeeee

did you notice they used her OLYMPUS pictures in the screen? ^______^

brian's fine wif me ...

hehehhhe... actually, i was hoping to see her wif Fany in action! :vicx::lol::w00t:

Olympus Muse photos...

boa... totally saranghae~hontoni sukides~

its good to know that boa had fun today ^^

ps: i replied to this thread before this.. but Soompi was having a downtime when i tried to post my reply!!!

had to rewrite all over again~

aaaaaaa~

Guest skittles*

^ Boa and Hwanhee actually did have a little action. :) Boa stroked Hwanhee's face during the performance. It was really cute.

Archived