B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

^ i dunno why but that RANDOM guy was SO funny.

hahahahhaha esp at the end when he said i wouldbe more than happy to see her do a sexy dance.

i wonder if he was just like a regular guy they chose randomly. LOL

but yes Jina thanks for translating your so good at it!!! wayyyyyy better than me!

everyone n here really reallllllllly appreciates it!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

thanx for the translation Jina <3

Nam Hyun Joo is really cute

sum1 should take her picture plssssssssssssssss

ahhhh, i hope MBC will air it soon

Guest hikki88

That's really disappointing. I'm actually upset about this piece of news. I just don't understand why BoA has to miss out on these SM events; the SM video was unsatisfactory without her, and now this. I swear, if she's missing the SM Summer concert, she HAS to be working on her Korean album.

i hope so!!! although im dying to see her performance everyday, but missing A-Nation and SM Summer concert is NOT our BoA's type at all..

gee~ i wish i know wats Avex's and SM's plan for her..

we all know she loves to perform... gosh!

i think so, mayb SM has huge plan for her comeback???

i hope she does well

ahhh, lucky ppl who saw her *jealous*

lets pray for that!

its been awhile since the last comeback..

or maybe she's taking a break for awhile?

edit*

"Nara Yurie: She’s a foreigner, so when she spoke Japanese it was really cute, and that earned her love as well"

omg... of coz she's cute when she talks!! :lol:

Guest hyeminnie

^ i agree. i mean, she misses out on like almost every SM thing.

she wasn't even there to shoot Snow Dream with all the other SMers.

man, why does she have to be so busy in japan and stuff?

dude. i totally forgot today was may 5th!

i can't wait for some fancams of her perf.

i'm seriously dying to see her on stage again.

maybe cos her contracts end somewhere this year with avex.. thats' why they did not include ehr name yet as they have not renew the contract?

and thanks a lot for the translation Jina!!!

Guest hanjin90

maybe cos her contracts end somewhere this year with avex.. thats' why they did not include ehr name yet as they have not renew the contract?

really???

i'm pretty sure tat Avex will re-contract with her

i think for sum reasons, she wont attend in both A-nation & SM Summer concert

mayb because of the preparation for her upcoming album

Guest milky_way

Happy Belated Birthday, Astareal!

Wing, thanks for posting such lovely pics of BoA. BoA as Pikachu or as Marshimiro is so adorable. How cute she can be! Her outfit in that MBC concer is so cool, and I always love her punk/hip-hop look.

I hope to hear more news revealing about her Korean album soon.

hello!

haha, i'm personally an all-time fan of hwichan and BoA.

i was totally elated when i found out dearest channie is a fan of my all-time idol BoA!

yes, it was hilarious knowing that he queued up in the midst of millions just to catch a glimpse of beautiful BoA. :)

poor him, got sabotaged by his friends... haha

anyway, here's the pic for those who have no idea what we're talking about. ^^

sssimg420770183904ny8.th.jpg

Guest winG*

THANK YOU JINA <33333333 I finally know what they're saying, hehe. I really like the things NHJ said...since he's such a renowned dancer in Korea, the fact that he praises her so much is awesome...and the things he says seems to be more...meaningful? since he's looking at her dancing from another dancer's point of view. It made me smile when he said that her dance teachers in Japan all still praise her...and when he said that her small size never occurs to him while watching her on stage. The translation was great, thank you thank you!!!

Gahhh HB is today!!!

Guest jessiep

Thanks for the clip translation, Jina. It's nice to hear praise of BoA from the famous popper, Nam Hyung Jung, and also that they had the same dance tutor.

Is BoA that short in real life because many people are still amazing of her shortness though they already knew that? :lol:

hello!

Hi Milky_Way

Ps: BoA won't be in A-Nation 07 either! Did SM Ent/Ave confirm this news? :(

Guest Jina!

Aww, a big you're welcome to everyone! Glad to contribute to the thread.

And don't be silly suejinners; where would this thread be without you bringing us all the news you share with us? ^^

I was reading some of the comments on the video, and someone said that the random guy (who I totally agree was hilarious) is a reviewer or a reporter of some sort? I don't know how reliable that is, though. But I guess it makes sense? Because otherwise it's like they just picked some random guy off the street, set him in a room, and asked him questions about BoA. Which would be pretty funny, lol. He just cracked me up. I think it's because of the way he said everything? Haha.

I'm still so incredibly jealous of everyone who went to HB. Buuuttt, the Wheesung collab should be approaching, so I can't be too bummed! I can't wait. As for BoA not participating in the concerts... >< This better mean we're getting her 6th Korean album. But still, all the SM activities seem kind of empty without her, especially when you put it next to the times when she is present like in the video and album jacket shooting for the '06 summer album. The winter album video was kind of bleh in comparison since she's only in a couple scenes you know she shot somewhere off by herself. Grr.

Aw, milky_way, that picture is so cute. Looks like he endured the rain for her! ^^ I love how she has all these celebrity fans. Since she debuted so early a lot of the singers who are debuting now, who are around her age, seem to have been/are fans. Very sweet. I think the youngest member of SS501 is adorable with his little admiration of her. I watched that clip of when Park Kyung Lim goes to their house in the morning and they talk about their ideal girls. He was so bashful!

Are we getting another wave of people being amazed at her size? Hee. I actually love that she's so petite, because that makes her stage presence just that much more amazing. I think it's incredible (and apparently so do a lot of people!) that so much charisma and stage presence exudes from a single person, especially someone who is as tiny as she is. My parents/aunts/uncles/everyone always comment on how slim and tall and impressive she is when they see her perform, and when I tell them that she's probably smaller than I am (I'm 5'3") they don't believe me, lol. But that just goes to show you that what everyone says is true, I guess. ^^ She was born to be a singer.

Anndd suejinners, I'm listening to that Moon & Sunrise clip you posted a couple pages back with just her vocals. It's amazing! I love it, thank you!

Oh, and I'm a bit slow, but I just realized that astarael's birthday is on my half birthday, and that her half birthday would be on my birthday. ^^

Edit // Grr, apparently BoA is performing last at HB! I want to know what song she performs, as I'm sure you guys do too. She always performs last! When she came to the Choosuk Festival thing in NY a few years ago she performed last as well. Actually, no, she performed second to last and Tae Jina was the very last performer, but still. But... then again she did perform 3 songs (everyone else sang 1 or 2) so I guess I actually didn't mind overall. Just the wait was excruciating since I can be really impatient, lol.

Guest suejinners

^ aww thanks Jina! ^^

haha the random guy sounded like a fanboy Lol sounded so dorky hehe

im short also... im like 5'2&1/2" ><;; but it really doesnt matter cause her presence n charisma is so amazing

according to HUAY from soompi who was on the phone with her friend who was there said she performed

Girls On Top, No. 1, Valenti, and MOTO

0_____0 ^______^

^________^

awesome awesome!

i wonder what she wore

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

i wonder what she wore

That's the only question I have beside what song she sang hehe

I hope there will be some pics and fancams before it broadcast on MBC on the 12th.

Guest kayem7289

I can't to wait for more news about how she did at the HB...She's really the only person I wanted to see if I were going to the HB =X.

Guest hanjin90

she performed all her hit songssssssssssss

it's awesome <3333333

i hope MBC wont cut anything, i hope they will broadcast full show

but mayb not, cus it's too long

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I heard from Boajjang that she performed girls on top without her guy dancers so no piggyback ride. >.<

Edit: My friend who went said she did piggyback and she sang live, so did most of the other artist/not sure about Suju.

Archived