Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

Guest x_TaintedLove

I don't think I can pull it off, because most of the clothing is baggy. D:

And I'm too tall and skinny for the style.

But a lot of people look really nice in it!

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimseo

for girls who are interested in Ganji style you guys can check out BoRam's site since its her style

http://www.superrabbit.co.kr/

dont know if they ship international but since its in english i think it might??

To add, here's Yoonhee unni's.

http://www.pighip.co.kr

she has a lot more examples on her cyworld (http://www.cyworld.com/banyoon)

but you have to be her friend to see her pictures. ;;

like alot of other people

i LOVE this fashion, but i never knew there was a name for it...

because all the fobs at my school wear it like this, or really girly :sweatingbullets:

but is there any stores where we can buy this kinda stuff besides online shops?

not the exact brands, bt things that look similar to it

whenever i dress like this (baggy)

my friends think i'm weird :(!

but it really looks akward sometimes..

esp. if you have a big chest and big butt

because it makes you look thick/big.

Guest jackthe

the word ganji style came from a korean word right well the meaning of the word ganji dat we are using for this forum..not dat other word kanji?? nn i think big bang is sorta ganji style cuz well when they wear clothes on their own like not when they are on show programs n stuff their clothes are HELLA ganji style well most korean fans calls g dragon ganji wearer..

Guest ninasaurus

haha I actually knew a girl in my class

a few semesters ago

that dressed like this

and it really worked on her because she

has a rather petite/slim body

I think it looks best on someone with

that type of body

I don't know I doubt I can ever pull this look off xD

it's pretty cute on some people though

Guest jkstyle

the word ganji style came from a korean word right well the meaning of the word ganji dat we are using for this forum..not dat other word kanji?? nn i think big bang is sorta ganji style cuz well when they wear clothes on their own like not when they are on show programs n stuff their clothes are HELLA ganji style well most korean fans calls g dragon ganji wearer..

actually the word ganji came from a japanese word ganji meaning "feels good or looks good to the eyes"

and ganji style can apply to any sort of style, people in korea often refer to fashion models as ganji, or simply people who stand out

Guest ilovemesomekorean

^hmm there are so many meanings coming up for ganji...

hmm i agree with a lot of you... this look does work best for slim girls... and i think it also looks good on girls with curvy bodies... and girls who are toned...

Guest prettycrimson_

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PULL THIS OFF

It looks so nice and comfy and would be perfect for casual wear...

T_T but i can't pull it off

Guest dream_weaver

yea i love this look. To me its kinda post grunge, esp with the beanie hat too. its good and works with different body types. ive seen chubbier girls wear shorts bit with a fitted top and girlier accessories. it really works u just have to mix it up.

Guest JunRi<3

Love it to the extent that it's still casual. Hate when it gets to the point that it looks like the girl/guy is just.. trying. too. hard. :mellow: I guess I like parts of ganji fashion, but sometimes it looks kinda poser-y if the person doesn't "rock" the style. Hmm. I like styles that are more on the hip hop-y if not just fobby cute o_o. Haha

Archived