Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juicebox

im so confused about this style @_@

after reading this whole thread. i think i get it. but i dont.

say... i saw some of the example pics of ppl like boram tht some ppl put up

but i think if another person redid tht outfit, ppl would be like, "no way, thts not ganji"

nahmsaynnnn? TT__TT

can somebody like put up examples of pictures tht ppl might think be ganji, but then like tell us what they couldve done to make it more ganji?

Guest PRINCE KYARII

This is just like americas streetwear hypebeast scene. Except this fobby version of american streetwear, ganji looks like crap

-0-"

hahah

your words are also crap

thanks for your opinion

but i have my opinion too.

Guest The Legend

wowww i find it funny how if girls/guys dress like this people automatically assume that the girls are trying to be guys or ghetto or "hard" or whatever. yeah i agree that, it depends on how good the person looks with it, but dang. not all girls like dressing girly and all that...like me :lol: it's nice that people have different views on it but dang some ppl have some harsh a...opinions. what happend to the

Any more pictures? Comments? [Nice] Critisism? :sweatingbullets:

but anywhoo, in my opinion i think ganji is a cool/different style. id try it if i could order from places like hiphoper haha

• 1 month later...
Guest luudacris

So Gangi...

I saw this thread a few months back, and I've been meaning to post.

I believe gangi is sort of like a modern dancer's style.

I, in my opinion, want to avoid the entire homosexual look. I like being a girl...so...

n649805060_2418742_9009.jpg

n649805060_2418876_8382.jpg

These are pictures of a dancer from Kaba Modern.

This is like...my inspiration her clothes, her body, her whole aura. Of course I would avoid ever wearing a top like that unless I had the body to match and the courage, too.

05-09-08_1805-1.jpg

05-09-08_1806.jpg

05-09-08_1807.jpg

These are my renditions. So...comments? I just don't want to look like I'm Rosie's new poster child (no offense)

Jacket: As I can remember, $20 from Nordstrom's Rack

"No Bombs" Shirt: Ebay $11 (plus shipping)

Dickies Shorts: Ebay, $10 (plus shipping)

I have actually a really nice belt I bought on ebay for $13 but yeah...not there

Vans Shoes: Nordstrom's Rack: $40

Gangi Fashion is way too expensive for me, so I'm like the generic brand. I really absolutely want Nike Dunks, 59/50 hats, and cooler shirts, but I can't afford any.

If you want to make it a little more feminine, try adding some girl colors like pink, purple, maybe even brighter yellows and greens.

Guest ilOvefairytales

whooooooooas ADIDAS YAYA. :)

meh ~ i didnt kno adidas 's logo is a treefoil shape T___T i didnt even know what the word treefoil means !

Guest dancingbymyself

i totally wish i could pull this style off >< but i think you have to be pretty thin to wear loose clothing and not look big and lazy in it.

and for the large "nerd" eyeframes, do you think it'd be alright to wear those even if you're not ganji-style? just at home and occasionally out to school or something?

and if so do you think i could get a cheap pair off ebay?

Yes, and it looks good with anything but a sexy concept.

Guest luudacris

whooooooooas ADIDAS YAYA. :)

meh ~ i didnt kno adidas 's logo is a treefoil shape T___T i didnt even know what the word treefoil means !

haha, actually it's not an adidas shirt.

There's this artist name Banksy and he does stenciling all over Europe, and this shirt was inspired by him because of the political messages he puts in them.

2455_1_b.JPG

That's actually what the shirt looks like, but I got the black one.

Peace in the Middle East, man.

that slouchy looking backpack, where can i get one ?

i saw one by googims on yesstyle that i reallllllly like but its $100 -__- then shipping is another additional $14. such rape prices.

Guest The Legend

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/l...9-08_1805-1.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/l...-09-08_1806.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/l...-09-08_1807.jpg

These are my renditions. So...comments? I just don't want to look like I'm Rosie's new poster child (no offense)

Jacket: As I can remember, $20 from Nordstrom's Rack

"No Bombs" Shirt: Ebay $11 (plus shipping)

Dickies Shorts: Ebay, $10 (plus shipping)

I have actually a really nice belt I bought on ebay for $13 but yeah...not there

Vans Shoes: Nordstrom's Rack: $40

Gangi Fashion is way too expensive for me, so I'm like the generic brand. I really absolutely want Nike Dunks, 59/50 hats, and cooler shirts, but I can't afford any.

you look good girl! Add a hat and you're set! haha naw jp. But i think it looks better without the jacket. i don't really know how to "critique" ganji...so that was my opinion haha. But you look good!

Guest kinkonkan

I really like this kind of fashion. It's very comfortable to wear and doesn't show off my extra baggage. haha

Guest kinkonkan

It's very hard to find baggy pants for girls...Do you guys know where to buy them other than the internet?

I don't know how guys keep their pants up. :crazy:

Archived