Request: Korean Female Celebrity Curvy Body?

Guest suejinners

^I think "whatever her name is" is slightly disrespectful, esp given Jeon Ji Hyun is one of the biggest stars from Korea.

Apart from that I do by & large agree w/ alot of what you said. I just think it really depends on your definition of what curvy is. Beyonce is all curves, no doubt. And gorgeous. From a Western point of view, curvy means butt & boobs. From an Asian point of view, sometimes simply not being stick thin we may consider as being curvy.

Jeon Ji Hyun does have a slamming body & is probably more curvaceous than many other female Asian celebs... model-esque stature but compared to the likes of Beyonce, Ji Hyun really isn't curvy as such. But I still love her :)

^thank you. thats what i was thinking=)

thats why i posted JJH cause whenever people say S-line all koreans think of her

i don't think there is anyone as full figured-curvy like scarlett-beyonce anyways... well in korea....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FRAILTY

^I think "whatever her name is" is slightly disrespectful, esp given Jeon Ji Hyun is one of the biggest stars from Korea.

Apart from that I do by & large agree w/ alot of what you said. I just think it really depends on your definition of what curvy is. Beyonce is all curves, no doubt. And gorgeous. From a Western point of view, curvy means butt & boobs. From an Asian point of view, sometimes simply not being stick thin we may consider as being curvy.

Jeon Ji Hyun does have a slamming body & is probably more curvaceous than many other female Asian celebs... model-esque stature but compared to the likes of Beyonce, Ji Hyun really isn't curvy as such. But I still love her :)

I definitely agree with you! :D

I just recently watched an episode of Tyra.. and it's really proven that definitions of any kind (physical, etc.) are different in every race.

--EDIT.

IDK, I really found your statement.. "whatever her name is" -really rude specially because I'm a fan. Even if a person is not a fan or didn't really know her or even other celebrities.. i think, no one should say that for the sake of being nice and friendly. lol. Anyway, i'm not bashing. :)

Guest superhaein

um jung ha's but photoshop?

hm, i dont know because her boobs are huge too

and it looks kinda chubby so her butt might it kinda big..

lol but i didn't know ivy had curvy body!

its so pretty :D

I definitely agree with you! :D

I just recently watched an episode of Tyra.. and it's really proven that definitions of any kind (physical, etc.) are different in every race.

--EDIT.

IDK, I really found your statement.. "whatever her name is" -really rude specially because I'm a fan. Even if a person is not a fan or didn't really know her or even other celebrities.. i think, no one should say that for the sake of being nice and friendly. lol. Anyway, i'm not bashing. :)

YEAHYEAH i saw that too !

i love tyra. she doesn't care what people think of her body!

and she says. everyone is beauitful with what they have =) eheh

Guest dabrain

well yeah .... it all depends on how we define curvy ....

personally i dont like too wide hips ... beyonce sure is gorgeous ... but def not my style ...

i like ivy's body 10 times better ... maybe cuz i am asian???

Guest lilpinkhearts

a lot of the korean female celebrities are very petite, in my opinion (:

curvy...hmm...yes i don't know if you consider her to be a celebrity but honeylee (miss korea) is super curvy.

and..jeon hye bin? though i don't really like her :X

Compared to the Americans, esp Beyonce.. Asians are not as curvy... Although I still think some has really nice shaped body.. somewhat curvy, with toned stomach, and great legs.... Hyori has a nice curve, I don't know about her butt, but she has a pretty nice curves..

Han Eun Jung, has nice curves... I didn't really like what she wore in Full House (bra showing all the time), but she has soft, feminine curves.

Jeon Ji Hyun, is long and lean.. Not exactly curves, but she's great at dressing, her dressing makes her curvy and her poses as well, I agree with those who studies anatomy.. they do have a way to look curvy.. hehe...

We Asians, can never fight the westerners. They have larger frame overall, so yeah...

ps: kim hye soo has nice curves.. sexxayy!

Guest mistresstigress

Jun Ji hyun probably rules all since she is TALL and has hips but she has no chest, kim hye soo has got the curves in this case but she can come off a bit chubby most of the time.

Guest pwenzi

I think Song Hae Gyo is curvy...

wtf. -_- no korean person is CURVY. the curvy ones are surgically enhanced. -_-

LOL! What a comment... Note that "no" is an absolute word.

Yeah I think it all depends on other's POV of what the word curvy means. It goes with alot of things it really depends on what someone thinks. Like I'll go w/ LucasBunny my view of Curvy is Beyonce .n. so on because well that's how I see it but for an asian the girls that suejinners posted are curvy as well. I mean they do have a curvy body. Of course it's nothing compared to Beyonce .n. so on but they are curvy.

Guest UNee4Life

Okay not bashing anyone dun worry

just stating my opinion

I am sorry

most of the gurls posted are not curvy!

small waist, and hips play a big part in that

and alot of them lack the hips part

think Coke bottle if u will

none of these women's hips stand out enough for them to be curvy.

I also studied anatomy

They have nice shapes, but definetly not curvy

they are just wearing outfits and doing certain poses that make them look curvy, like those pictures of Unee and Mina (please do not attack me)

they are poking there butts out, but if u stand them in a straight line in bathing suits u will see they are not curvy.

Look at that picture of Jeon Ji Hyun...whatever her name is

look at most of the dresses she is wearing, they tie up and it's pulling her waist in to make her hips stand out more, then look when she is sitting down

no hips!

follow these links

Curvy1

Curvy4

that's curvy

Who ever said Chae Yeon is curvy needs to get there eyes checked badly

cuz she is very thin, not curvy at all.

Now Honey Lee Miss Korea

is a curvy korean woman, she's curvy even with her bathing suit.

I'm sorry, Beyonce is not a coke bottle, she is the shape of a dumbell. Really really HUGE top and lower half, and small/skinny inbetween.

Hmm I think it is our own opinion. Some people feel that HUGE = curvy. I completely agree with what "Jicks" said.

Why would you post links of Beyonce, we all know what she looks like. WE GET IT! she is CURVY! In asian entertainment, looking like that is UNATTRACTIVE! If you noticed, no asian wants those kind of curves, it's HUGE! It would never look right on an asain.

Curves are not only in the Breasts and Butt, but it's in the FORM of their legs and arms. When it comes to U;Nee and Mina, their legs and arm, stomach are very DEFINED and CURVY!

It's kind of hard to find pictures of them just standing looking at a camera. That kind of pose is very boring and U;Nee nor Mina are even close to being boring.

Of course these two singer's butts arn't OBESE, but that doesn't mean they ARN'T CURVY. Their legs alone are VERY CURVY in an ATTRACTIVE/NON-OBESE way.

UNeepipes.jpg

UNeepose.jpg

Minatouchme.jpg

Minaleathered.jpg

Guest fresh

lol none of the korean celebrity look curvy to me. some of them have boobs, but they all lack the hips. or they have some hip, (jeon jihyun) but lack the boobs.

I wasnt trying to be disrespectful

I only said JJH whatever her name is

because I don't know how to spell her name.

There are other people being rude in this thread

saying how No koreans are curvy and it's impossible for them to be.

I don't think any of these woman posted

are curvy, I think they have cute shapes though.

If u got the impression I was saying no koreans are curvy

that's not what I was saying.

and I said curvy like J.lo etc

cuz that's what the OP asked for, people curvyy like scarlett and shakira

Guest sweet_hunny

I agree Suejinners. For one, curvy does not mean you got to only have the "junk in the trunk" and wide hips, but have healthy, well proportioned body shape that doesn't look stick thin. LucasBunny, I understand you don't see it that way but most people have different types of opinion in being curvy and the image of a curvy person does not have to look like Beyonce or Scarlett.

But definately Jeon Ji-Hyun is the one with the "S-line" that is awesome! That girl is just working it and she's very sexy whenever she moves her body!

Guest sunnkiist

wtf. -_- no korean person is CURVY. the curvy ones are surgically enhanced. -_-

lol. i'm not surgically enhanced. don't hate. just cuz you don't have any curves, you don't speak for all the koreans out there.

Guest MiVALENTyNE

Um Jung Hwa and Kim Hye Soo are really curvy.

it's harder to find curvy asian women. most asian (not american raised) girls don't want to be curvy either :-|

i agree..

* jjh is only 5'7? i thought she'd be like at least 5'9 or 5'11..

that mean's i'm taller than her .. O___O;; and i'm only a freshman..

Archived