[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Star King become like singing competition now? I think SBS already has a lot of variety about sing and sing....

Now Star King not as funny as old Star King esp. when Jo Kwon, Woo Young become the guest, and old set has different aura compared to new one...

old set feel there are family relationship feeling between the guests...

Guest miyu_07

What is the issue happened when charice visit star king???

Charice management said that Starking became rude to them and charice said that it wasn't the same anymore as before when Ka Ho Dong was there.

Starking taping and performance was NOT approved by @OfficialCharice and management. The show was inappropriate.

saw this tweet by her management.

^ I saw those tweets, as well. Didn't the management say the content was inappropriate? I could be wrong, but didn't they show photos of charice at her father's funeral? Maybe that could have been the 'inappropriate content'. But the management also tweeted that there were a lot of behind the scenes that they can't tell us about. So, who knows. o.o

Archived