[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beautifully.shattered.

I just saw today's episode and I love when Sean Lee comes out :) (Is that what his american name is? because they pronounce it like that). hehe, the only thing that made me sorta ehh was that krystal looked disgusted with the people that came out. Granted, they aren't skinny but its not like they aren't human beings either. Other than that, today's show was really good, especially the math whiz :)

Episode 175 100807

Guests: ZE:A Children of Empire (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Na Moo, MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), f(x) (excluding Amber), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Ahn Jin Kyung, SHINee (Onew & Tae Min), Girls' Generation (Yu Ri, Jessica & Soo Young), Julian Kang, Park Hyun Bin, Koyote, Chun Myung Hoon, Alex (Clazziquai), Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/6o7ihxk0lj (semi-fly)

http://www.box.net/shared/ab6gkgcdzl (semi-fly)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4RX42NA (Aigo-Media)

LQ:

Credits: semi-fly & Aigo-Media

Aigo-Media doesnt have it up yet for some reason. But once it does i will edit this post to post the links.

---

Anyways, this episode i loved too! That little Japanese boy in the beginning!! SOOO MART! SO JEALOUS! I want his brain! LOLS!! And that ghosts, ROFL~ hilarious!! Sulli was so cute, that is really scary! And wow that lady's hair! So long!! Interesting....having a Diet King Season 2, thats cool!! Can't wait to see their results. Overall good episode!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Star King (2010-08-14).avi [800 MB]

Jessica, Soo Young, Yuri (Girls Generation), Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk (Super Junior), SHINee, Victoria, Luna, Sulli (f(x)), Alexander, (U-Kiss), Miss A, Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls), Sangchu (Mighty Mouth)

OMG! I do not know what happen to the guest lists on their site!! I hope they dont start doing that. They just showed the date and episode. Nothing else. They used to have the Time, Guests, what happens in that episode and stuff, now its just blank. Eek. Anyways here are the links for now.

Episode 176 100814

Guests: D-NA (Ka Ram & Jay), miss A, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Na Moo, Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), MBLAQ, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (excluding Amber), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Mighty Mouth, SHINee (excluding Min Ho), Girls' Generation (Yu Ri, Jessica & Soo Young), Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Julian Kang, Ahn Jin Kyung, Park Hyun Bin, Alex (Claaziquai), Jung Shi Ah, Chae Yeon, Chun Myung Hoon , Koyote, Kim Jin, Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/rftoyl9g6k (semi-fly)

http://www.box.net/shared/kqbrrhx8eq (semi-fly)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75CIAG0O (Aigo-Media)

LQ:

Credits: semi-fly & Aigo-Media

Anyways, this episode was okay. The guy in the beginning, Park Joon Young, OMG, my face was just :blink::crazy: That is soooo cool but dangerous, and it was really cute and sweet when he proposed to his girlfriend. Hehe. And the rest were just okay to me. Hahaha. It was an okay episode.

Guest PurpleJammy

I think I know who you are talking about... he was on starking a couple a times right? I think his first episode was when he taught everyone how to get SNSD legs haha :lol:

Star.King.E135.09.10.10. <--- Just him i think

Star.King.E148.10.01.09. <--- Intro about the contestants trying to loose wait.

Star.King.E164.10.05.15. <--- RESULTS!!! I love this episode, the teenage boy became so cute!

The dates are year.month.day.

Hope that helps! ^^

I think there are more episodes where the people come out

Episode 177 100821

Guests: D-NA (Ka Ram & Jay), miss A, Sistar, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), MBLAQ, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (Victoria & Luna), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Mighty Mouth, SHINee (excluding Min Ho), 2AM, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Park Hyun Bin, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Jung Shi Ah, Chae Yeon, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Jin, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

Special Guest: Choi Hyun Woo

Guest saniorita

D-NA (Ka Ram & Jay), miss A, Sistar, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), MBLAQ, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (Victoria & Luna), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Mighty Mouth, SHINee (excluding Min Ho), 2AM, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Park Hyun Bin, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Jung Shi Ah, Chae Yeon, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Jin, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

OMG.. All Of Them

it most be special..

Thank U MsCTruc ...

Waiting for the EP Link ...

Thank U ..

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Star King (2010-08-21).avi [1000.71 MB]

Lee Teuk (Super Junior), SHINee, C.N Blue (Jung Shin), MBLAQ, f(x) (Victoria & Luna), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), The Boss / DN-A (Ka Ram & Jay), miss A, Sistar, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), 2AM, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Han Sun Hwa (Secret), Mighty Mouth, Park Hyun Bin, Jung Shi Ah, Chae Yeon, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Jin, Kim Ji Sun, Jo Hye Ryun, Choi Hyun Woo

Guest 2pmthehottest

What do I use to watch these vids? 'cause I downloaded them and they download as a .avi file, and like now nothing I have works with it it only plays the sounds

aww megaupload is giving me 5kb/s all of a sudden and the torrent has no seeder

guess ill wait a bit longer =P

@2pmthehottest go download GomPlayer

Guest dainanda123

aww megaupload is giving me 5kb/s all of a sudden and the torrent has no seeder

guess ill wait a bit longer =P

@2pmthehottest go download GomPlayer

it's happening to me too!! I don't know whats happening! starking usually downloads quick, but i guess i'll have to wait..

Archived