and to Sophie

anky

and aristocratic assasin

"why would you be worried ehehhehe"

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I should be worried that you're keeping track of when to pwn pages o.O lol

I could make you a wallpaper if you like ^___^ I usually don't make backgrounds for myself (unless it's a xanga layout xD) 'cause I don't notice my desktop since it's usually blocked by all the IEs I have up xD

EDIT:

Oh yeah, Anky, I posted a comment on your dA, did you see? XD

i posted a comment in yours too!!, YAY WE'RE STALKING EACH OTHER LMAO!

hahah sean XD, no problem and congratz on the bigg 1,000! ^^

woo!, come on 100 pages! i can smell it, we're so cloose!

and aki, you got some more manipulated life pics :lol: thanks a bunch for those!, i love em

and my desktop, i decided to keep it jrock, i cant find any good anime wallpapers

ankys_desktop.jpg

ahh its 1:20, must sleep

Oyasuminasaaaaiiiiii!

Guest fifth_avenue

^ ROFLMAO!!!

and aki, you got some more manipulated life pics :lol: thanks a bunch for those!, i love em

LOL it's np.

Do you have the original pic of Aoi on your wallpaper?

EDIT:

Sophie, long PM's is being weird again, means I have to chop up the PM ><

Guest accursed_desire

Holy moly bajovie! I go to bed... and there's like, 5 more pages. O.o *dies* Gah, and I don't have time to go through them all. Darn.

Do you have the original pic of Aoi on your wallpaper?

Do you mean this....

25432k9ih.jpg

Guest fifth_avenue

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 09:13 PM)
So many new pages O_O

Thanks for the pics....gah....I skipped school today >_<

WHAT?! O_O tsk tsk Olivia...

LOL why'd you skip school?

Guest Romancer.

I just didn't feel like it I guess.....and it doesn't help that I've not done any homework or anything. Urgh and I hate law class....it's stupid.

There's hardly anyone on now because of timezones and then you all come on at 1am (for me) T_T

Guest fifth_avenue

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 09:37 PM)
I just didn't feel like it I guess.....and it doesn't help that I've not done any homework or anything. Urgh and I hate law class....it's stupid.

There's hardly anyone on now because of timezones and then you all come on at 1am (for me) T_T

Yeah it's 10:45pm here for me... and no ones on ><

Well get off and do your homework lol, don't fall behind in class. Law... *shudders*

Guest accursed_desire

Thanks Britt-chan! *saves* XD

Hehe. No prob.

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 06:43 AM)

So many new pages O_O

Thanks for the pics....gah....I skipped school today >_<

GAh! You lucky bum! I wanna skip school. ><

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 07:07 AM)

Hmmm... all I ever do during my computer class is go on soompi! So I'll be on in about 45 minutes and I can talk with ya! lol.

Guest accursed_desire

Yeah it's 10:45pm here for me... and no ones on ><

Are you serious? I want it to be that late. T-T. It's 7:15 in the morning for me. :( Soooo tired. lol. But I'll take a nap in French, and then I"ll wake up and go to computers and do nothing! Whoop!

Guest accursed_desire

Hmmm.... geez. I haven't been on for 45 minutes, and no one has posted. Oh my.

i want to start an offical diru thread comic of us all with diru members, but my artisic talent has faded over the years, i used to love drawing anime T______________T,

its totally understandable if someone else wants to draw, i can show you some drawings i've made on deviant art if you'd like

this is sooo exciting!, we're actually working on making this thread a million times more fun :lol:

Hehe. That would totally be awesome! Whoop! My drawing sucks. :( Maybe I'll post the few I have uploaded.

hey i have an idea, lets see each others desktops :o , even though mine is nothing much to see, i'll post it in a bit for the heck of it :)

OMG, your desktop is so neat. :o Mine's a total mess. Well, thw one is, my other computer is really neat! lol. I wanna post mine when I get home.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Here's my desktop!

And Aki, I turned 20 this year, making Kaochaa the eldest.

untitled19at.jpg

Aki, please don't kill me over the buying of the mobile phone for you! *cries*

Guest accursed_desire

^maybe I'll post my desktop tonight....but...uh...I tought we couldnt double post anymore.... :blink:

I know... it's been doing it for me every now and then lately.... maybe I'm magical. :huh:

Here's my desktop!

And Aki, I turned 20 this year, making Kaochaa the eldest.

untitled19at.jpg

Aki, please don't kill me over the buying of the mobile phone for you! *cries*

Gah! Your desktop is so nice, clean, and neat! Mines got stuff allover. :(

O.o I don't think Aki would kill you over that. Cell phones are tons of fun! Unless you forget to turn the ringer off and bring it to school and someone calls you because their dumb and forget your in school and then your cell phone gets taken away. :angry:

Man, how can you afford to get him a cell phone. O.o I can even barely pay for mine every month!

Guest accursed_desire

And just because I'm bored, I thought I'd post some of my drawings since we were talking about comics. These are all really old drawings. ><

http://home.ripway.com/2005-7/356361/Kirara.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2005-7/356361/Kyo.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2005-7/356361/Vash.jpg

I scanned this for some reason... but I don't remember why.

Archived