Prayer Requests

Guest mistahbang

I'm so thankful that god made me find this thread..

this is my first post since i've joined the forum. He planned for me to find this so i can help you all with your prayers and you can also help me with mine.

I will pray for all of us.. and also the ones who don't believe.

Lord, i know i fail your expectations everyday, please forgive me for the sins i've done.. thanks for always being ready to forgive us...

Lord pray for each of us here. thanks for bringing us all together in this place to pray together.. i know you're watching us right now.. and i hope this put a smile on your face. help each of us with our daily problems, financial problems, health problems, relationship problems.. also lord i pray for the people who chose not to believe in you.. please forgive them and help them realize that there is a true god.. i know you love each one of us even if we're bad or good. please use us to spread your name for those who doesn't know you yet.

Lord bless adrew the creator of this thread.. and bless all of us here.

thank you lord.. i give all my praise and appreciation to you. in your name i pray. Amen.

Thank you all and god bless :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heavenlyanne

Lord, right now I am going through the most difficult time in my life. Being rejected and not accepted as gf for my bfs family is the most difficult thing. Help me have a wisdom and grow as a fine woman. I want to become a woman in all aspects but most importantly a woman of Christ. Lord, help me please. I need your help.

Guest kumoko

Wow awesome thread. =] I actually have lots of things I want to pray about....

Dear God,

I want to pray for...

my good friends who doesn't believe... I wish they could come to church with me someday Lord...

for my parents' well being and health as they work everyday....

for my U.S. gov teacher....

to do well on my finals tomorrow ....and help me to study tonight Lord...x]

to make me a person who you will be proud of. to speak of you anywhere without shame.

in your name I pray. Amen.

Dear God,

Please ensure that my second semester of university will be smooth and I achieve all of my academic goals. Please give me the determination, the drive, will-power and energy to make it possible.

Also, give me the courage and strength to take on greater challenges and not withdraw from problems. Please allow me to develop greater confidence in myself which will allow me to overcome any obstacles or hurdles along the path.

Furthermore, please keep my family and friends safe and sound. Make sure they live everyday happily and minimise all the negativity and bad emotions and feelings they might have.

And finally, please make sure my girlfriend's toothache disappears forever. It breaks my heart seeing her feel such pain and agony. I don't want to see her in a bad mood, I want to see her happy, beautiful and smiling.

Yours Truly,

ZWD.

Guest chopstickss

I have a bulimic friend who's currently in hospital, on a feeding tube yet struggling to gain weight. One of my Christian friends and I are desperate to bring her to Christ but we're both very young and clueless. We have no idea how to go about this. We need His strength, and His guidance. We ask Him to help us show her His grace and His undying love. We ask for His blessing; so that we can be a blessing for her, and others around us.

She and we desperately needs your prayers.

Guest classic x

i pray that my family will be changed

by the love of Christ and know him more.

for those of you, who like me, are believers

in Christ but have family members who arent,

i ask that we'll all pray for one another ♡

Guest paperstarz

i like this topic!

i want to pray for my ex, whose in a totally different and confusing and bad state right now =/

and for my friends, that we'll stick together better next year in high school

and for myself, that i'll move on and continue to stay strong, so i can continue living my life and be more productive with it lol =/

and everyone else here God bless 0:]

Guest c00kiemonster

I wish I could pray for every single one of you specifically.

But instead, I'll say more of a general prayer for all the soompiers :]

Guest RainingWendy

ooo nice topic ^^

I'll pray for all you that replied ^^

Although I been having a bit of a problem praying I seem to pray just too fast, I dont know.

my prayer request

I've been having a lot of financial problems

I probably wont be able to go to college this semester

I want to go to Korea but I need to have a degree(with that i wanna learn korean too)

I have no car or license and I am trying to get both of them

So yea those things have been bugging me lately.

Guest xAzumi

Dear Buddha,

Give me the will power to live on.

Give me the strength to endure these situations that I literally put myself in and facing it with full potential.

I want to become a strong person, and leave my comfort zone: family, without being an ungrateful child when I enter college.

Everyone is enduring these tough time, and money is becoming a constant problem. I hope that people would learn from thier mistake and think better before they spend another dime.

I hope my aunt's birth would go swell, and she would become more happier.

• 8 months later...
Guest precious_v

GOS BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC!! ^^

my prayer request are:

- so that my mum would be healed

- so that he would forgive me for saying such silly, stupid, dumb things and lieing to him too much... and that he'll come back to me

- so that he would change, he used to be soo perfect in my eyes, now he've changed alot! he's more brutal,player, flirt, bad boy type of guy.. n HE'S WAYYY FURTHER FROM GOD NOW.. he used to have a close relationship with God.

- so that God forgive me for beign selfish, and keep forgettign to spend time with Him because im "too busy" with my "fun, happy" life.

AMEN.

Guest kimchee1

+ to go back to church

+ for my family's health and happiness as well as the other loved ones in my life

+ school and financial situation

Guest KUHRAZY</3

thank you Lord for this thread :) hope everybody is doing well in our Christ Lord Jesus <3 my prayers to all.

Guest kor3an__

My prayer requests are for my family to live a healthy & happy life, my father to come to know Jesus someday, unity within my youth group, & to have a closer relationship with all my friends & loved ones : )

Guest yooniceland

Dear Lord,

I don't know what to say. Just when I thought darkness was coming towards me and thought i was going to slip into the dark again, you've blessed me with my wonderful friends and a boyfriend. Life hasn't been too great lately, but I just smile knowing that you will still love me and that you've given me such great friends who will love me unconditionally as well. Ever since I've met Justin, I've been so happy. If something ever happens and I feel down and depressed, he calls me and I forget everything that just happened and only happiness lives in me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve this kind of boyfriend, but I want to thank you. Recently, we've been kind of going down a path that i'm not sure if we're ready for yet. No matter how tempting it is and how much I want to do those kind of things with him, I know that it's probably not the right thing for us right now. I like him so much right now, and I never want us to end. I want our relationship to be meaningful and I want our relationship to be devoted to you so we can glorify you even more. Please help us stay away from those kind of temptations so our relationship can only grow stronger. I want to thank you for all the light you've shed into my life. Lord, I wish I could develop an even stronger relationship with you. I want to be close to you and I want to be able to lift my burdens from me and I want to be able to trust you, so I can completely surrender myself to you. I know it's not easy for anyone to completely submit to someone and give my heart and soul, hoping that they won't break it. But I know that you're good and you love me no matter what I do. I want to thank you for the love and support you've given me. Lord, I want to pray to you to help the abducted children in Uganda. Please help them get through the tough times in their life. Thank you for being there for me, and please help my loved ones stay safe and happy during times like this.

In your name I pray,

Amen.

Guest pinki

i love this thread!

well right now...its april and i applied to some of my colleges in january

i havent heard from any of em...and i have to still finish 2 of my applications

and since i am international student i had to take the TOEFL and at that time i did not have the money to take

the TOEFL....its like 168$ to take it...so i took it a month ago

and i found out that the reason why my colleges werent replying was because of that

in addition to all of that i need to do all the bank statements and i also have tons of future stuff that

i am worrying about...my graduation is in 4 weeks,.... and i feel like i am the only one that doesnt know what im doin..

i wish God would tell me...im so confused

Archived